Diana: 9/20

Andrew: 10/20

Dee: 10/20
Elliott: 10/20

Public: 14/20

Wally: 15/20

Derek: 18/20

REI

I would have never imagined at the beginning of season 14 that Kiki would become my favorite dancer of the season and let alone one of my favorite males ever but here we are. I love Kiki very much. He is easily my favorite male from this top 20 and he is probably my third favorite us male after Benji and Brandon. The format of season 14 was so good that it allowed contestants like Koine and Kiki to really shine and find their way into the finale which would have never happened in a regular season. Kiki was originally picked by Jenna to advance in the top 10 and then rest was history. They became a unlikely partner that defied all odds and made it all the way to fourth place. Kiki had several standouts along the way with Jenna and his fellow contestants. My favorite routines from Kiki were his cha cha, contemporary and jazz with Jenna, his contemporary and salsa with Koine and his hip hop with Lex. Kiki's solo were flawless and in my humble opinion he has the best ballroom solos from any male ever on the show. The following season Kiki will return as an all star an perform a cha cha with Jensen that ended up being her finest moment in the show, and all of that is thanks to daddy Kiki of course. Objectively Koine is the better dancer but Kiki is the one that holds my heart so that's the reason he ranks one spot higher than Koine. I pretty much love them both the same but I cannot give them the same ranking to both dancers. I hope Kiki could rank in the top 5 but I find it very unlikely tbh. I can see Wally tanking him and Derek is a Lex fan so maybe he will rank Kiki and Koine low too, who knows??? Anyway, congrats to Kiki to making the top 20 again :wub:

ANDREW

Kiki always seems to sneak in to the Top 20. I don't think it's because he's one of the very best technical dancers, I just think people like him because he danced with Jenna (who most people like) and he's dating Koine (who most people like). That being said, he did have a lot of great routines in Season 14. His Cha-cha, both his Contemporaries and both his Jazz routines with Jenna were great, and then his Salsa and Contemporary with Koine sealed them as my favourites that season. He was also part of some great group routines, like "Still I Rise" and had some good solos. I doubt he'll win, since I think everyone has other favourites that they'll rank higher, but he won't be las

ELLIOTT

He’s so hot. :wub: Anyway, loved Kiki in season 14, and he was the only one I was rooting for in that finale at the time. He and Jenna were a great partnership, and I’m glad he’s stayed active in the dance world post-show.

DEE

10. Kiki Nyemchek (Season 14)

tumblr_owlwzxJiv71qcs2cpo2_500.gifv

tumblr_ozkuh6SSXC1r2gixro1_500.gif

tumblr_ov7xbvMJDp1qcs2cpo1_500.gifv

King Kiki! One-half of the legendary KiKo. 👑❤️ 

My love for Kiki came out of nowhere and I cannot be happier that it did. I have said this before, but after watching the show for fourteen years, I really do not expect to fall in love with contestants anymore. My expectations for the show have been low for some years now. However, Season 14 really was special and Kiki is one of the major reasons why. Obviously.

Kiki received so much hate and criticism during the course of the season, I was actually disgusted by the human being coming for him. The show treated him like shit during Academy Week, forums users all over crapped all over Kiki's dancing abilities, threw hate at Jenna for choosing him as her finalist partner, IDF hated on Kiki and his dancing abilities, he received nasty hate all over social media along with Jenna. A TRUE SHITSHOW.

Kiki's response? Killing the competition at every step of the way. LOL. WE LOVE TO SEE IT. 

His partnership with Jenna produced the fabulous:

"There's Nothing Holding Me Back"

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"

"Pop Hd"

"Dancin' Fool"

All fabulous routines that helped to shut the haters up, though his most fabulous moments in the competition were with Koine (and others). 

"Dança Molengo"

"Both Sides Now"

"Still I Rise"

Three of the most iconic routines that I have seen in quite some time. "Still I Rise" might be the best routine of all-time, and "Dança Molengo" is easily my favorite Salsa from SYTYCD US. "Both Sides Now" is a gorgeous, mature, and intimate routine. Kiki proved not only to be the ideal partner, but the ideal dancer. 

He also danced the very, very, very good "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" proving that he is also phenomenal in Hip-Hop routines. Literally held his own against Lex who is very trained in Hip-Hop. 

Eight insanely incredible routines. The best male Ballroom solos since Benji. A résumé that speaks for itself. 

Kiki finished the season in fourth place, but most importantly, he proved all of his naysayers wrong. Kiki finished the season as one of the strongest competitors in the show's history, and sticking it to the haters was the true victory.

And he formed a beautiful bond with Koine that turned into my favorite SYTYCD ship of all time - KiKo. :wub:

Kiki has been working + touring ever since the end of his season, and is very happily with Koine. Kiki has returned every season as an All-Star, doing the show a favor by dancing with inferior contestants. 

Kiki made a name for himself on the show, and made me a forever fan. Super happy to see him in the finals. 

AMANDA

King Kiki! :wub: Going into the season, I kinda wrote him off and didn't expect much from him, but he definitely proved me wrong. His partnership with Jenna was so much fun and so amazing as well. "There's Nothing Holding Me Back", "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face", "Pop HD", and "Dancin' Fool" are all fabulous routines. He was also one of the 4 who danced in what might be the single best group routine ever, the iconic "Still I Rise", along with Koine, Mark, and Taylor. And then of course, there's the perfection that is KiKo. :wub: Such a wonderful and magical couple, delivering two flawless routines with "Danca Molengo" and "Both Sides Now". :wub: And that magical chemistry and connection they had transformed into a beautiful relationship after the show that is still going strong to this day, and they even got a puppy together! :wub: Kiki has also gone on tour with his very good friend the Chmerkovskiy brothers, which is amazing! Now, if only we could get him as a pro over on Dancing With the Stars...

WALLY

I struggled on where to put Kiki, as he’s kinda interchangeable in rankings for me with another dancer, but I decided to give him the #15 spot. Kiki is a Latin ballroom dancer from Season 14 where he finished in 4th place. Kiki’s All-Star mentor was Jenna Johnson, and they had a really great and strong partnership together. Some of my favorite dances from Kiki includes his: Contemporary with Jenna, Jazz with Jenna, Salsa with Koine, Broadway with Jenna, Contemporary group routine with Koine, Mark & Taylor, Hip-Hop with Lex and Contemporary with Koine. I would have liked for Kiki to place higher than 4th but oh well. He did form a romantic relationship with Koine, and they are really cute together - so in my eyes, Kiki did win at the end of the day.

DEREK

iki is another one of the dancers in this Rankdown that didn't get nominated by anyone. I really enjoyed the rise of Kiki on Season 14, where he was partnered with Jenna. Even though he completely failed his hip-hop audition, he proved to actually be one of the more versatile male ballroom dancers on the show. I would say he's less versatile than Paul, but I like Kiki doing latin much more than Paul. 

Kiki and Jenna were a great partnership on Season 14. This is where Jenna truly came alive as an All Star, IMO. She appeared in Season 11 with Rudy, and that was fine, and she did well in Season 13 but went home kinda early (and also... kids). In Season 14, she showed off her choreography skills in the audition and finally was able to dance latin really really well on SYTYCD. Sometimes the poor ballroom contestants and All Stars are not able to show off their true skills because they get paired with people who suck at ballroom. Jenna and Kiki were truly a legendary partnership and they killed some latin routines. Super fun. 

What was even more exciting than the latin routines was the other styles that Kiki did well in. I loved him doing contemporary, loved the pop jazz, loved the broadway, and the hip-hop is even rewatchable for me. How much of this is due to Jenna? A lot, but it still counts. Kiki also danced an amazing salsa with Koine (OTP), Still I Rise group routine, and a bollywood that we will NOT talk about. I was thrilled when he made the finale, and his finale dances are also fun. He came back as an All Star to dance with Jensen in Season 15 and danced with Sophie and Madison in Season 16. Not the best options lol but he is a solid All Star and I hope to see more of him. 

EMMYS:

Kiki danced with all the auditionees in "Brand New" by Mandy Moore, one of her 2 routines she WON for in S14

Kiki danced with the All Stars and contestants in "Prism" by Chris Scott, one of his 2 routines nominated in S14

Edited by *Amanda

Just now, *Amanda said:

No! She PM'd me asking if it was okay that she didn't because of stuff going on in her personal life.

Oh, okay. I just realized I hadn't seen anything by her so was curious. :( I hope everything is going okay for her. ❤️ 

Ugghh this is the first elimination that I’m really annoyed by in the top 20 because I really love Kiki and he’s super yummy.

WHY IS THIS PEENICIDE CONTINUING??? I vote a revolution to overthrow the sexist rankers!!!

it would be so amaze if a peen ended up winning but the chances of that are .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

At the rate of IDF's rankdowns as of late, I'm expecting there to somehow be a female winner in the Drag Race rankdown.

Yes the trans kween would def win