idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

In Dee I do not trust.

How funny considering the only chance your undeserving faves ever have at making the finals is if you trust me. Do not forget who made Nico a finalist. :)

How funny considering the only chance your undeserving faves ever have at making the finals is if you trust me. Do not forget who made Nico a finalist. :)

I chose to forget that hell. expect for it helping out queen Tiffany. :wub:

Imagine saying someone else has undeserving favourites when you stan T*ffany M*her. Can’t relate. :)

Tiffany is an amazing dancer, thank you. :)

She’s amazing at making Jensen and Mariah’s runner-up spots look deserving, I agree.

who?

NOW STOP

She’s amazing at making Jensen and Mariah’s runner-up spots look deserving, I agree.

Add Kent to that list too :)

who?

The contestant who so foddery her only somewhat notable dances got turned into group numbers with far more memorable dancers on the tour so people would actually remember who she was.

Add Kent to that list too :)
Thank you for saying you think Kent is better than Tiffany. <3

The contestant who so foddery her only somewhat notable dances got turned into group numbers with far more memorable dancers on the tour so people would actually remember who she was.

Thank you for saying you think Kent is better than Tiffany. <3

:haha:

We’re just starting this Rankdown so I will refrain from shading Tiffany the longest I can :flowers:

We’re just starting this Rankdown so I will refrain from shading Tiffany the longest I can :flowers:

:dead:

Give me like an hour and my shade will move onto someone else.

She’sreachingyourhonor.gif lo

Give me like an hour and my shade will move onto someone else.

Probably back to Jensen :'( :dead:

Y'all coming for Tiffany's neck the same round Dee is nominating. :shiver:

Probably back to Jensen :'( :dead:

Or Chelsie to see if I can be the first one to make Amanda lose her impartial host status again. o:)

Y'all coming for Tiffany's neck the same round Dee is nominating. :shiver:

Dee’s noms will determine if my list consisting exclusively of early boots and the unholy trio of Derek/Casey/Tucker will get replaced with big names. :*

Or Chelsie to see if I can be the first one to make Amanda lose her impartial host status again. o:)

Fun fact, Tiffany went to my high school.

Also, the rise of Tiffany is what makes season 9 worth watching for me. Big fan.

Also, the rise of Tiffany is what makes season 9 worth watching for me. Big fan.

YOU CAN STAY :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I chose to forget that hell. expect for it helping out queen Tiffany. :wub:

Awww that's really cool! :w00t:

:wub:

Me trying to remember anything about season 9 other than Toxic and My Homies Still:

Me trying to remember anything about season 9 other than Toxic and My Homies Still:

What's a Toxic? :unsure:

There's... Unstoppable and What I Like About You, that i remember! :wub:

i remember going to elliott and being like "i want to cut tiffany. u in?" and he was like "can't i have a deal with dee"

then them surprising everybody but me when they revealed how they got nico and tiffany both into the top 20. and being like are you all shocked and me being like "elliott told me about 85 cuts ago"

i remember going to elliott and being like "i want to cut tiffany. u in?" and he was like "can't i have a deal with dee"

then them surprising everybody but me when they revealed how they got nico and tiffany both into the top 20. and being like are you all shocked and me being like "elliott told me about 85 cuts ago"

And yet I told you that Rei also wanted to cut Tiffany and y’all didn’t do anything.

Or maybe I told Dee that I told you so he’d be prepared because I take my dead seriously even though I wanted her out.

I can’t remember. It was a dark time in my past.

What's a Toxic? :unsure:

There's... Unstoppable and What I Like About You! :wub:

I could go back to shading Lindsay’s run on S9 if you prefer.