Jump to content
idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

I guess is everybody against Rei this round 🙂

I mean to be fair, your nominations were very specifically targeted at Elliott :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh alright. Choosing to eliminate JJ Rabone.

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to lose Emilio. Neptune has more fans than I thought, but he’s good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 GAYS + A Straight:

 

Travis Wall

Evan Kasprzak

Jess LeProtto

 

GALS:

 

Allison Holker

Melanie Moore

Clarice Ordaz

Edited by Deeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Rei said:

Cut them all 🙂


Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evan is straight and married to a woman, Dee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Evan is straight and married to a woman, Dee.


OMG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deeee said:

OMG.

I thought this was common knowledge? He was dating her when he first auditioned in S4 and she was shown in his S5 video packages. :dead:

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I thought this was common knowledge? He was dating her when he first auditioned in S4 and she was shown in his S5 video packages. :dead:


My memory fails me often Elliott! :dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deeee said:

My memory fails me often Elliott! :dead:

And according to Jess’s personal Facebook, he’s straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And according to Jess’s personal Facebook, he’s straight.


“According to his personal Facebook” is not enough to convince me that Jess is straight. LOL.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deeee said:

"According to his personal Facebook” is not enough to convince me that Jess is straight. LOL.

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I feel like "Duo De Amor" is often overlooked. Easily the best ballroom routine of the season, thanks largely to the fact that JJ got to dance it with Leonardo instead of Derek.

 

Imagine how awkward that routine would've been if she had to dance it with Derek.

 

 

I understand that. JJ did well with that routine but I kinda found it forgettable compared to some of the amazing Argentine Tangos before that. I guess it was just too subtle for me. 

 

But lol yeah it would  have been a lot worse with Derek in that routine.

 

6 hours ago, .Rei said:

I guess is everybody against Rei this round 🙂

I'm not against you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sublymonal said:

:rolleyes: Of course

 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I also don't appreciate the shady responses when I could have been more brutal and targeted more of your favorites and spared many of them (due to Nico going last round), when you targeted a number of faves of mine in the past. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I understand that. JJ did well with that routine but I kinda found it forgettable compared to some of the amazing Argentine Tangos before that. I guess it was just too subtle for me. 

 

But lol yeah it would  have been a lot worse with Derek in that routine.

 

I'm not against you. 

JJ’s elimination and Megz nomination says otherwise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, .Rei said:

JJ’s elimination and Megz nomination says otherwise 

Sorry. :( I wasn't intentionally thinking ~I got to get Rei's faves out~ Not at all. They were just my lesser faves. I did struggle on the 3rd option and nearly put someone up instead of Megz (though you might have liked or loved my other contestant option too), so i kinda regret putting her up.

 

And I also lost a number of faves this round too. >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I also don't appreciate the shady responses when I could have been more brutal and targeted more of your favorites and spared many of them (due to Nico going last round), when you targeted a number of faves of mine in the past. 🙂 

giphy.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Benji and JJ, I wonder which of my other top 10 dancers will be cut next in this round 🙂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, .Rei said:

After Benji and JJ, I wonder which of my other top 10 dancers will be cut next in this round 🙂

Where do you rank Katee Shean? Just curious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

Where do you rank Katee Shean? Just curious...

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elliott said:

giphy.gif 

😛  

 

27 minutes ago, .Rei said:

After Benji and JJ, I wonder which of my other top 10 dancers will be cut next in this round 🙂

Didn't know JJ was in your Top 10. >.<  I think i lost two of my Top 10, and a few more in my Top 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lost Comfort, Nick Y., Nico and Teddy, so I only have 60% of my Top 10 remaining. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...