Also, we just reached 100 pages!!! :w00twave:

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Now we know why. :giggle: 

That we do. :giggle:

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

Yayyy congrats to us! :spaz: :bobo: 

Can't believe that @Deeee and @Elliott didn't tell me that Yorelis was marrying a woman. I can't believe on the same day I learn that I have to stan both Yorelis and Mariah. asdfjaklsdfasdfahso;idfjlkanjbhlfdsuiojlkmsdnjladfh;ijlksjlasfdjidkljlgafh;oijdklanfjb;ahgiosfjpdk;lnjkb;uhfoisgdfjal;

None will compare to Tony Award nominee and about to appear in three major movie musicals lesbian Ariana. JK. There is room in my heart for all. Even if Mariah's instagram post made me glad that I'm no longer 19.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

qPV7uYi.jpg

:dead:
hahahaha this made my night, thank you

• Like 1

12 hours ago, *Amanda said:

One page for every birthday Wally's had. ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, Elliott said:

One page for every birthday Wally's had. ❤️ 

:rolleyes:

DEREK'S ROUND - RESULTS

The female dancer that has been eliminated is Emily James

The male dancer that has been eliminated is George Lawrence, Jr.

@FrogLenzen is responsible for their write-ups

@.Rei is next to nominate

(@Elliott still owes me write-ups for Lauren & Benji) 

EMILY JAMES

Emily James was a stunning contemporary dancer on Season 11. Doing the Best Routine Ever and Worst Routine Ever games, I am reminded how she had some really high highs and low lows. When she danced contemporary, it was amazing. She did a contemporary duet during the showcase week with Casey by Travis Wall that I really liked. She also danced contemporary with her partner, Teddy, to a Tyce piece that I also really liked. However, her other duets with Teddy were a bit rough. Let's just say that Emily + shoes + whatever that stage floor was made of = not great. She had shoe problems for both the salsa and broadway duets with Teddy. I'm not sure Emily and Teddy were the best match-up, but with such ups and downs it's hard to know whether it was the partnership that needed help or just luck of the draw with duets/shoes. One thing I love about Emily is her solos. She always moved very deliberately and made such beautiful lines/shapes/etc., and she didn't rely on the usual tilts and whatever else that we see from generic contemporary female solos. Emily is the last dancer standing from the tragic quadruple elimination that happened Season 11 from Top 14 to Top 10.

GEORGE LAWRENCE, II

George was a contemporary dancer on Season 9. He auditioned for the show with his solo that won him the NYCDA National Senior Male Outstanding Dancer. We've had a number of NYCDA outstanding dancers on the show, such as Alexia, Randi, Jakob, Ida Saki, Amber J., Jaimie, Nick L., Kayla. Even Derek Hough was one at one in the 90s I think. Anyway, he was very good but he was on Season 9 so that's already a huge disadvantage. George danced a nice contemporary quartet for the showcase episode and was then paired with Tiffany. They were very good together and I don't think they were ever in the bottom? They did a Sonya jazz, Nappytabs hip-hop, a foxtrot, and then did a reprise of Mia Michaels' Hometown that was originally set on Katee and Joshua. Mia had high hopes for them doing that piece, and noted that she thought George and Tiffany were much stronger dancers than Katua. Unfortunately, for whatever reason it kind of fell flat. I partially blame the idiotic camera work. Like, you already know what piece they are dancing, you are at rehearsals, you know that the assisted run is the best part of the piece, so why the hell do you not place the cameraman to capture that moment well? It makes me so angry to think about that I have to just move on before I get heated. George then made Top 10 and did a duet with Allison. I think the piece and song and Allison were all very good. However, to me George did not get the right character at all. I don't know exactly what it was. Either way, he went home after that while Tiffany stayed safe and soared to the finale. 

George is super booked nowadays. You will see him with artists, on DWTS, etc. etc. 

Males:
Neil Haskell

Ivan Koumaev

Nico Greetham

Females:

Magda Fialek

Hailee Payne

Jacque LeWarne

George is super underrated around here! Best soloist of S9 

6 hours ago, .Rei said:

Males:
Neil Haskell

Ivan Koumaev

Nico Greetham

suspicious step brothers GIF

Smells like a Justice4Benji round to me. 

LAUREN GOTTLIEB

lauren conrad television GIF

this was the first result for Lauren Gottlieb on the GIF integration feature, don't @ me

Ugh. That's the nicest word I can muster up on Lauren Gottlieb, one of the many people responsible for season three being such a terrible season. She was an early judges favourite, I'm assuming. I don't remember the pre-live shows enough to back this claim up, but that's my only logical explanation for why she was saved at the Top 16 elimination. You know, when she spent 20 seconds of her solo walking down a flight of stairs, 8 seconds taking her jacket off, 1.9 seconds breathing and 0.1 seconds actually dancing. While she did have one good routine in her run with Let the Drummer Kick, she was terrible in everything else she did. She dragged down Neil the entire semi-finals. She was the weaker partner in all of her routines in the finals. She's somehow loved by Nigel enough to be considered an All Star and brought back time and time again. She was in the routines with Jess LeProtto and Will Thomas when they got eliminated. The list goes on.

She's also probably a racist. She said she looks like a stereotypical Asian and adapted a problematic alter ego of Misha Chen. Misha Chan? I can't quite remember which one. She notably feuded with Lacey Schwimmer during the season three tour and kept trying to cause drama with her problematic slut shaming. Sadly, people still like her. I don't know how, but I'm putting an end to that here.

To quote Lizzo:

THE VOTERS SAVED: Lindsay Arnold

I (RELUCTANTLY) SAVED: Melanie Moore

BENJI SCHWIMMER

Imagine saving Brandon Bryant and Mark Kanemura over Benji Schwimmer.

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

Benji Schwimmer is a west coast swing dancer who ultimately won the second season of So You Think You Can Dance, which is notable since he wasn't originally in the Top 20. What kind of Tina Wesson realness? He was originally partnered with Donyelle Jones, and the two of them had a great run as a partnership. Which helps since they were the only couple that was actually given good routines every week. But I digress. In the finals, we saw him continue to perform well in his routines with Natalie Fotopoulos, Donyelle Jones and Travis Wall. He also danced three routines with Heidi Groskreutz but Heidi sucked, so I don't remember them all that well. Don't @ me. Anyway, though I was personally rooting for an Ivan/Travis top two, Benji was my third fourth (oops, forgot about Dmitry) guy behind them and was still a deserving winner nonetheless. Again, I don't know why y'all chose to eliminate him over Mark Kanemura or one of the worst contestants in Brandon Bryant, but such is the rankdown life.

THE RANKERS SAVED: Mark Kanemura and Brandon Bryant (unfortunately)

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Smells like a Justice4Benji round to me. 

Then he should talk to the other rankers who actually eliminated Benji.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Then he should talk to the other rankers who actually eliminated Benji.

You also nominated 3 guys Rei loved, so he was gonna lose a big favorite regardless. 

Just now, *Wallace said:

You also nominated 3 guys Rei loved, so he was gonna lose a big favorite regardless. 

He got Teddy and Gino eliminated. 🙂

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Elliott reading Rei's noms.

Not really. Just needs I’ll have to nominate all of his favourites next. ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Can Rei just list all his favorites now so I can pick out the ones that aren't also my favorites

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

ready viola davis GIF by Team Coco