SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Like anyone who actively posts in this thread is actually a Sophie Pittman fan. :dead: 

I also thought Elliott was trying to say he was a Sophie Pittman fan to get her nominated on Public noms, even tough that makes zero sense since she's been gone. :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I momentarily thought Diana was when she kept saving her. :giggle: 

Loved it when Diana kept doing that. :wub: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I also thought Elliott was trying to say he was a Sophie Pittman fan to get her nominated on Public noms, even tough that makes zero sense since she's been gone. :lmao: 

Hilarious because Elliott is the one who cut her and dragged her in his write-up. :dead: 

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I hope the public knows how much I love Lauren Gottlieb and Katee Shean :wub:

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaooo exactly. :lmao: I thought he was trying to deflect attention from his actual favorites being targeted. :haha: 

Don't listen to these lies, public. (!) 

What alliance? Andrew went behind Elliott to have me cut Jessica. I let Elliott know I was nominating Jensen. I nominated Jess, Evan, and Nick Y. - three Andrew and Elliott favorites. LOL. 

I was responsible for Eliana getting cut. Another Andrew fave. I prayed for Melanie M. to get cut - another Andrew fave. LOL.

Danny Tidwell should still be here. 

Ryan DiLello

Ryan Di Lello was one of my top favorite males for a long time, but that has changed for obvious reasons and I now feel comfortable doing this cut. Ryan was part of season 6 and had a pretty good run. For the showcase, he danced a Jason Gilkison samba with Ashleigh and Karen that I still really love up and it was great to see during the show considering the three dances were favorites of mine at that moment. He was then paired with queen Ellenore for the semifinals where they kinda slayed (except for one terrible routine) with really great routines like their Contemporary jazz, Argentine tango, Contemporary and Broadway. During the final three weeks, he also had some great standouts along the way like his cha cha and samba with Kathryn,  jazz with Ellenore and contemporary with Ashleigh. The thing that I dislike most about Ryan where his solos that were just not good but then again is hard for a ballroom male to have memorable solos. In the end, he placed in 6th place and was the first contestant to be cut in the finale.

Saving Lindsay Arnold for many reasons that have nothing to do with my liking for her 😘

Just now, *Diana said:

Elliott, Dee, and Andrew we aren't stupid but ok. :lol:

Never said any of you are stupid! I just pointed out the very obvious reasons why there is no formal alliance as speculated. Just a few rounds of targeting a very few specific dancers - Jessica R. and Jensen. One of those required one half of a married couple going behind the back of the other half. :dead:

I would never support Elliott and Andrew trying to take out Kayla, Koine, Kathryn or Legacy. 

Don’t forget that I spared all the big names this round and cut Bailey 😛

And I mean, obviously I’m going to be around to cut when Elliott posts. We live in the same house :haha:

But we also have very different taste sometimes. I love Koine and would never cut her.

6 hours ago, *Diana said:

Yet somehow Tiffany is never nominated by either of them. 

Because I was asked nicely not to nominate her, so I obliged for this round. It’s almost like people can’t ask me not to nominate they’re worried I would nominate, and I’ll oblige.

7 hours ago, Deeee said:

I would never support Elliott and Andrew trying to take out Kayla, Koine, Kathryn or Legacy. 

3 hours ago, sublymonal said:

But we also have very different taste sometimes. I love Koine and would never cut her.

...I had to nominate at least one person from season 14. Y’all saw me trying not to. Koine just happens to be my least favourite from the five left.

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

@Deeee stop being logical. We're down to the Top 100 and now you MUST PICK SIDES BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GOING TO WAR apparently

:dead:

9 hours ago, .Rei said:

Saving Lindsay Arnold 

#TeamDianaandWally 😘

Whoa I'm shocked. 😮 I apperciate teh Lindsay save as I thought for sure she was a goner. ❤️ 

8 hours ago, *Diana said:

Elliott, Dee, and Andrew we aren't stupid but ok. :dead: but yeah what alliance? I love y'all but come on. :giggle:

:dead: 

43 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I got you, boo! ❤️ 

Don't fall for his trap. (!)