Bringing these over to the new page:

Jonathan Platero
Maksim "Max" Kapitannikov
George Lawrence, Jr.

Emily James

Robert Green

Evan DeBenedetto

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Just a friendly reminder that Jensen Arnold’s immunity is over. I don’t know if y’all were aware since she still hasn’t been nominated but now you do.

I'm kind of afraid to go for immunities because it feels too early to create enemies! No comment on whether I would have nominated Jensen.

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Just a friendly reminder that Jensen Arnold’s immunity is over. I don’t know if y’all were aware since she still hasn’t been nominated but now you do.

Ooh thanks for this reminder. So that means I can come for Nico, Teddy and all of those average at best contestants you stan. 🙂 

21 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm kind of afraid to go for immunities because it feels too early to create enemies! No comment on whether I would have nominated Jensen.

I thank you for not doing so. :hug:❤️ 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh thanks for this reminder. So that means I can come for Nico, Teddy and all of those average at best contestants you stan. 🙂 

All of whom were better than Jensen.

But feel free. I’ll just cut Courtney, Jeanine and Allison. 🙂

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

seth meyers fighting GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I was having a great time until people started defending Jensen’s erratic flailing that the judges somehow referred to as dancing and pretending like her being in the finale wasn’t an abomination to the series.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was having a great time until people started defending Jensen’s erratic flailing that the judges somehow referred to as dancing and pretending like her being in the finale wasn’t an abomination to the series.

india what GIF by Ananya Birla

Would you say your dislike of contestants like Taylor, Jensen, and Sophie raised exponentially as they make it further in the competition?

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

india what GIF by Ananya Birla

Would you say your dislike of contestants like Taylor, Jensen, and Sophie raised exponentially as they make it further in the competition?

I hated Sophie the same the entire season. It was hard for that to grow since I hated or was apathetic over most of the cast in S16. My hatred for Jensen was the same, but my hate for her treatment by the judges grew as the season went along.

I liked Taylor initially because she was with Robert, but that partnership was a disaster on all accounts. :dead: But despite my dislike for her, I preferred her to Lex and Koine (at the time; I’ve since come around to like Koine) so the S14 finale wasn’t one I particularly enjoyed. :haha: Even still, there are other people that have made finales I like less than Taylor. I thought her run was bad, but I don’t really care enough at the end of the day. :haha:

Edited by Elliott

Robert Green 

6wEFZHv.jpg

I didn't realize people liked him enough for him to still be here but I guess so this is a problem I will solve by cutting him now. Although it's not going to help my reputation by cutting yet another hip hop dancer but he wasn't a good contestant so this cut is justified. Like I said he's from season 14. He placed in the top ten along with Sydney which tells me all I need to know about the voters that season. Welp I guess the judges then He wasn't great nothing he did was memorable so I am going to cut him right now and save us the torture of more folder being around 

Saving: Emily James again :giggle:

Edited by *Diana
  • Thanks 1

Evan DeBenedetto (Season 15)

tumblr_pc9y58Ka0C1uu53lzo1_540.gif

Evan DeBenedetto is the first bring back contestant to fall. I wish that fabulous honor belonged to Jessica Richens, but in due time. Evan DeBenedetto is the token White Tap Guy of Season 15. Evan DeBenedetto is clearly a very talented Tap dancer, but is clearly a very boring contestant overall. Evan narrowly missed out on being part of the phenomenal Season 14 cast, but producers Gaby clearly had a different agenda. Evan impressed during his return on Season 15, and sailed through the Academy Week. Evan partnered with the fabulous Chelsea Hough for the competition, only to dance three really unfortunate routines. Tap, Lyrical Hip-Hop, and Jazz. All bad routines. But at least before being the first male contestant eliminated from the season, Evan was given the honor of dancing back-up for Chelsea Hough in the incredible "Snowing" piece by Travis Wall. What a brilliant routine. Evan is so lucky to have had that moment with Chelsea. LOL. Evan is still dancing and posting a ton of thirst traps on IG, like any SoCal Gay. I'm more of a fan of what he produces on IG than what he produced on the show. Have I mentioned his supporting role in "Snowing?"

SAVING: George Lawrence Jr.

29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol I just realized I got S6 and S14, and after looking at the front page, there’s nobody from S14 I want to nominate and only like four from S6. :dead:

Lol yeah with me.... I don't want to nominate anyone from S3 and S4, lol. :haha: 

14 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Robert was great though and didn't deserved to leave against the likes of Sydney, Taylor and Lex tbh

He did deserve better on the show. :( 

11 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I was gonna say In Andrew we trust and then I remembered about Kayla :dead:

:dead: 

And I'm highkey TICKED that Jonathan is outlasting Karla too. 😐