SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Like I can tell blonde female dancers apart, Wally.

Lol I think they're brunettes, at least Mackenzie is. But yeah Mackenzie was the one that did DWTSJrs and they would call her a professional singer when she's more known as a dancer. :haha: Although Maddie is the very well know dancer (and doesn't sing). But lmao I can get the confusion of course. :haha: 

I liked Audrey and really liked her Contemporary, Jazz and Hip-Hop.

I was rooting for Danny to lose Season 3 but to have him out of the Rankdown before we even get to Top 100 is COLD. Please let me know if there are any other dancers that he hates so I can know who to save quickly.

[comments regarding Teddy redacted]

DORIAN "BLUPRINT" HECTOR

BluPrint was a dancer on Season 10. He's from the famed Dragon House. He auditioned the year after Glitch, who had made the finale in Season 9. By all accounts, BluPrint was a billion million trillion times more versatile than Glitch was, so it seemed like he was destined for greatness. His showcase routine with Jade is one of the greats. He then got paired with Brittany Cherry which... uh oh, hip-hop and ballroom together? Not the best idea. But then they killed the African Jazz piece and I thought all was well. However, Brittany was suddenly in the bottom for no reason and was cut at the beginning of the next episode. So then poor Brittany had to drag her butt around the stage and perform even though she was already out of the running. How sad. So BluPrint got thrown together with Mariah, another hip-hop dancer. They did a Brian Friedman piece I think and a Luther Brown hip-hop which I liked but didn't have the uber-hype quality to it that they needed to gain momentum. They both ended up going home at Top 16 I think. Anyway, BluPrint's run was not as good as he deserved. Maybe he didn't have the same charisma vibe as Glitch, but that was no reason for the judges to constantly harp on his personality. Since the show, BluPrint is out and proud and often posts videos with his boyfriend. Kudos for him for being unapologetic about who he is. He likes to post dance videos to Insta and also do those Tick Tock Vine thingies that the kids like nowadays.

SAVE ADE since who the heck knows if someone might inexplicably hate him or something

41 minutes ago, Elliott said:

BluPrint is gay?????????????????????????

38 minutes ago, Deeee said:

34 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Derek teaching us all something new. :haha:❤️  

I’m embarrassed for all of you lol. Don’t you subscribe to the gay agenda newsletter???

when he first came out the comments on his insta were nooooot cute, so I really admire him for continuing to be so open about being a black gay male in the hip hop community. 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

BluPrint is gay?????????????????????????

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Derek teaching us all something new. :haha:❤️  

Yep! 

I believe I posted something when I found out sometime ago 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I’m embarrassed for all of you lol. Don’t you subscribe to the gay agenda newsletter???

when he first came out the comments on his insta were nooooot cute, so I really admire him for continuing to be so open about being a black gay male in the hip hop community. 

I hardly keep up with these contestants unless if they are on DWTS or other promiment dance shows or something else on TV. :dead: 

Aww that's awful with what he's gone through with people's reactions at first. :( But very happy for him to be his true self though. ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Hip Hip Chin Chin overrated??????!!!!!

viola davis smh GIF by HULU

This is Elliott, who definitely has his share of wrong opinions, so we shouldn't be surprised. :haha: 

Destini Rogers

Destini was a Contemporary and Jazz dancer from season one so I guess you can call her an OG like the kids say these days. She did well for herself that season as she placed in the Top 10. If I am being honest I only really remember Melody Lacayanga and sometimes Ashlé Dawson when thinking of that season so I am too hurt by making this cut although she has fans but y’all left her to me to deal with so that is on you. She and Blake (or was it Jamile?) were a cute pairing at the time but not one of the all time greats. Is this 100 words yet? I am so tired.

Saving Ashleigh Di Lello

Edited by *Diana
  • Thanks 1

Ezra Sosa

Ezra Sosa is a ballroom dancer who holds the tile to being the only ballroom guy in the worst season of SYTYCD ever 😘 . Ezra was one of the standouts of the season if such a thing can ever be found on season 16. Ezra auditioned with her sister and both made it in the top 10 and while Stephanie was the first girl eliminated, Ezra would last two more shows and finish in the top 6, which is appropriate since Ezra>>>Stephanie. I won't go into all of Ezra routines cause was there really any other routines besides Overseas????? apparently there were, color me shocked. Ezra's best routine was his contemporary with Gaby to Ne me quite Pas who is giving Lost a run in the most overused song ever on the show. That routine was really good but again not a top favorite or a routine that I would place in a top list If I ever did one. Somehow the audience preferred I'm-gonna-dance-as-fast-as-I-can-so-people-won't-notice-I'm-terrible Gino Cosculluela over Ezra during the top 6 eliminations and Ezra ended up just one show of being in the finale.

Saving Tanisha Belnap