Laine Hardy Fan Thread

19 hours ago, KelseyW said:

I am a fan... Since 2018 when he was my early season 16 fave! lol

I just want that debut album like yesterday? Surprised no one else is as fed up with waiting as me.  :/ 

Oh, I wasn't  referring to you lol. There was a post in here about a day ago by someone else saying something unnecessary about him that clearly showed they didn't like him, so I removed it. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laine posted that he’s tested positive for COVID-19.  

ooooh love this, such a beautiful voice

looks like we’re getting closer!

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Oh, I wasn't  referring to you lol. There was a post in here about a day ago by someone else saying something unnecessary about him that clearly showed they didn't like him, so I removed it. 

Sorry! I'm hypersensitive online. lol

I thought that was about the Judge Judy GIF. lmao :lolwave:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I still remember the day like it was yesterday when he won American Idol. I can't wait to hear his debut album. He is definitely an American Idol contestant I like and I think he has the potential to really succeed in the music business.

Edited by anticoronaperson

I'm so sad how they are handling his career. I hope he releases his album soon and they do it better than they did Maddie's release since country fans buy records. Maddie's only got a digital release other than at her shows I heard.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, frederick said:

I'm so sad how they are handling his career. I hope he releases his album soon and they do it better than they did Maddie's release since country fans buy records. Maddie's only got a digital release other than at her shows I heard.

Yep. And they only sold physical copies of her debut at a small store in Iowa...

I'm lucky to own one. :( 

Really wondering if Laine is even going to release a CD at this point...

8 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Yep. And they only sold physical copies of her debut at a small store in Iowa...

I'm lucky to own one. :( 

Really wondering if Laine is even going to release a CD at this point...

Comparisons aren't necessary in my opinion. Both are great singers and we should be happy of the accomplishments of both of them. I'm sure he will release an album when he is ready. I said the comparisons thing to you because you are comparing how well Maddie did with selling copies of her album to what Laine might be able to do. I don't feel that it should be treated as a competition.

Edited by anticoronaperson
On 10/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, frederick said:

I'm not worried. I think he has a decent chance at getting a good album out. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I'm not worried. I think he has a decent chance at getting a good album out. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

I would be worried at this point... Though for example... FOX AI's final winner Trent Harmon released his debut album in 2018. Two years after he won. :/ 

Laine could end up scrapping this year and releasing it in 2021. Not here to be a critic. I like him and his style of music. (More rocking bluesy side of him...) I'm just annoyed at Hollywood Records for basically screwing these winners over. :( 

3 hours ago, KelseyW said:

I would be worried at this point... Though for example... FOX AI's final winner Trent Harmon released his debut album in 2018. Two years after he won. :/ 

Laine could end up scrapping this year and releasing it in 2021. Not here to be a critic. I like him and his style of music. (More rocking bluesy side of him...) I'm just annoyed at Hollywood Records for basically screwing these winners over. :( 

Yeah I see what you mean. Hollywood Records aren’t really giving the support the singers signed to their labels need.

• Like 1