idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
frederick

Gabby Barrett Fan Thread

I'm thinking new single in January? :whistling: "I Hope" did good, but I think it's time to move to a second single since "The Good Ones" was not an actual single release just a buzz second single to keep fans interested. "I Hope" we get another bop! ;)

I'm thinking new single in January? :whistling: "I Hope" did good, but I think it's time to move to a second single since "The Good Ones" was not an actual single release just a buzz second single to keep fans interested. "I Hope" we get another bop! ;)

I think the label should stick with "I Hope." It's currently at #27 on Billboard Country Airplay. It's jumped about 10 spots on the chart in about a month. I follow the country charts & the chart is very slow for non A-listers. Gabby's single has only been on the Billboard chart for 14 weeks. There are Top 10 & 20 songs currently on the chart at 30 & even 40+ weeks. "I Hope" is a relative new song compared to many near the same range on the chart. The fact that this is doing so well & climbing fast without a deal & she's not an established country radio artist makes me think this will be a very big hit. I definitely think this has a good chance to be a Top 10 hit & IMO it's possible this can be a #1.

Edited by ptebwwong

I think the label should stick with "I Hope." It's currently at #27 on Billboard Country Airplay. It's jumped about 10 spots on the chart in about a month. I follow the country charts & the chart is very slow for non A-listers. Gabby's single has only been on the Billboard chart for 14 weeks. There are Top 10 & 20 songs currently on the chart at 30 & even 40+ weeks. "I Hope" is a relative new song compared to many near the same range on the chart. The fact that this is doing so well & climbing fast without a deal & she's not an established country radio artist makes me think this will be a very big hit. I definitely think this has a good chance to be a Top 10 hit & IMO it's possible this can be a #1.

That's true. My aunt was talking about how much she loved this song and it turned out it was Gabby's "I Hope" and I was so surprised! :icecream: It's been getting some good airplay!

This song is going to be big in 2020. No they shouldn’t move on. It is selling like crazy. I am so proud to see her becoming a star. Country charts do not move fast.

I know I Hope is still doing incredible, but I'm ready for new music!

She has the good ones out too. They are most likely hoping I hope goes number one on radio and a album will be released about the same time. Probably in a couple months.

She has the good ones out too. They are most likely hoping I hope goes number one on radio and a album will be released about the same time. Probably in a couple months.

That would be incredible if "I Hope" goes #1! She's truly the breakout star of the rebooted Idol for sure.

That would be incredible if "I Hope" goes #1! She's truly the breakout star of the rebooted Idol for sure.

Once I hope reaches the top 10 or top 15 where they can be pretty sure it’s going to get close to the top we will probably get a album release date.

Smart move by her label! This song is just being used to continue to push "I Hope" up the charts. This sounds like a buzz single.

Smart move by her label! This song is just being used to continue to push "I Hope" up the charts. This sounds like a buzz single.

They are doing what most labels do. They will release a song every so often up until the album drops. Then if you purchase the album on iTunes all you have to do is complete the album with the songs that weren’t released yet.

Just randomly checked iTunes and was surprised to see her at #17. Nice to see a more recent Idol contestant having some success.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:55 AM, kresslia said:

Just randomly checked iTunes and was surprised to see her at #17. Nice to see a more recent Idol contestant having some success.

She's doing quite well at country radio also with "I Hope" ❤️

Glad that she's doing well with her original music! That's always nice to see from AI alumni! ^_^

I Hope just hit #48 on the billboard hot 100 chart. It’s now a top 50 US HIT for all genres. Go Gabby! Also plz add me

Gabby doing incredible ❤️ Another Idol that should have won but will be bigger than the winner

• Haha 1

There is a remix of I Hope with Charlie Puth! 😮 Wow, this is so amazing for Gabby. It's #7 on the overall iTunes chart!

Cade is REALLY making it hard to be a fan of Gabby's. Have you guys heard the new stuff he's said?? He is the worst! Ugh.