Megan's Lists 3.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! :w00twave:

I don't know if anyone here still remembers me, but I just logged on here for the first time in months (and I don't think I've posted since like maybe 4-5 years ago) and I can't believe all the old stuff is gone. I might have never posted that much but IDF was such a big part of my life and it breaks my heart to see that all these memories are gone :broken:.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, Funny_Sunshine said:

Hey! :w00twave:

I don't know if anyone here still remembers me, but I just logged on here for the first time in months (and I don't think I've posted since like maybe 4-5 years ago) and I can't believe all the old stuff is gone. I might have never posted that much but IDF was such a big part of my life and it breaks my heart to see that all these memories are gone :broken:.

💔

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 11:49 PM, totes4totes said:

Birds of Prey is very good and very fun. Also very violent so if that’s not your thing then be warned.

I was going to see it because Nico was in it, but they cut all of his airtime down to 2 seconds so I’m just waiting for it to be on the Apple TV now. :haha: 

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

???

Did you not see her video where she is like “who cares if Coronavirus is going to kill people? We are all gonna die anyway lol”

She apologized but it was weak.

Meanwhile Ashley Tisdale doing Tik Tok dances while quarantining herself. Proves what we all knew from the start. #TeamSharpay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big win for Wisconsin Democrats and Big Loss for Wisconsin GOP today! Some good news in these bad times. Though the GOP ploy to suppress voters is still going to result in thousands of Wisconsinites contracting COVID-19 and more people dying. So really remember to freak 'em all during November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Deeee said:

Can you believe we need a safe space for The Last Jedi?

I knooooooow

Anybody who ranks the prequel trilogy over it should have to explain how a 30 minute podracing scene is better than The Last Jedi and how Jar Jar Binks is a valuable character.

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I knooooooow

Anybody who ranks the prequel trilogy over it should have to explain how a 30 minute podracing scene is better than The Last Jedi and how Jar Jar Binks is a valuable character.

More like should have to explain why Hayden Christensen was ever allowed to act.