Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

Looking forward to our Nashville trip to see him!

Woohoo...  

I dont remember seeing this  before today ..but this show was originally for 2020 Sept 5th ..now changed to March 2021 

Apologies if already posted 

2021hb Scotty McCreery     Saturday, March 27, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
Blue Gate Performing Arts Center
760 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565

• Like 1

I just read that the Governor of Illinois has cancelled the Illinois State Fair for 2020. Also the Long Center Performing Arts on September 3 has been changed again to September 27, 2020.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, Bleuwolf said:

I just read that the Governor of Illinois has cancelled the Illinois State Fair for 2020. Also the Long Center Performing Arts on September 3 has been changed again to September 27, 2020.

Thanks for the heads up Betty! ... I've updated PAGE 1 and added this Saturday's 'concert' as well. :thumbs:

101.7 The Bull's Summer Concert Series: Chris Young

We know we can't replace the feeling of a live summer country concert... but we sure as heck can try! Break out your favorite tailgate essentials, head to the backyard and turn us up LOUD...

This Saturday (7.25) from 5PM - 7PM we're "taking you" back to Xfinity Center to party with the one and only Chris Young, with openers Scotty McCreery and Payton Smith.

Tell your smart device to "Play 101.7 The Bull on iHeartRadio" or stream right here.

https://thebull1017.iheart.com/contests/101-7-the-bull-s-summer-concert-series-836478/?apt_id=836478&apt_type=contest&apt_referrer_id=

Note:  I will post a 2021 Calendar soon. 🙂

Edited by drdeb

I forgot the Summer Concert show on the Bull was today.  I tuned in about 5 minutes ago...so far, just regular dj with standard playlist.  Did I miss all of Scotty's songs....I see Sandy thanking them for playing several of his songs.

36 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I forgot the Summer Concert show on the Bull was today.  I tuned in about 5 minutes ago...so far, just regular dj with standard playlist.  Did I miss all of Scotty's songs....I see Sandy thanking them for playing several of his songs.

Scotty's part of the show has ended and it's all Chris Young now.  That said, they played almost all of the songs from Seasons Change as well as ILYTB, TTWG and even Southern Belle. 🙂

These are the songs he sang...or I should say they played.. on The Bull Summer Concert.

It was a pleasure to listen to him ..not necessarily would have chosen some of those songs ..but it was good to hear a mini concert of songs one after the other. 

5 More Minutes 

See You Tonight

Buzzin

In Between

Trouble with Girls

This Is It 

Love You this Big

Water tower town

Southern belle

Feelin It 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, buttons66 said:

These are the songs he sang...or I should say they played.. on The Bull Summer Concert.

It was a pleasure to listen to him ..not necessarily would have chosen some of those songs ..but it was good to hear a mini concert of songs one after the other. 

5 More Minutes 

See You Tonight

Buzzin

In Between

Trouble with Girls

This Is It 

Love You this Big

Water tower town

Southern belle

Feelin It 

With the exception of Buzzin', these are all of the songs that Scotty has released to radio (to date)...

• Like 1

pmGeZbzk_bigger.jpg

The Scotty McCreery concert has been rescheduled for April 10, 2021. Don't miss this concert. Get your tickets today! Purchase online at http://Tuacahn.org/concert/Scotty-McCreery

or call us at 435-652-3300!

EersKZgU0AAgpB9?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66
16 minutes ago, drdeb said:

LIVE AT THE RYMAN ... Sept 4, 2020

'Livestream' tickets go on sale this coming Monday -- AUGUST 10!!

https://ryman.com/event/live-at-the-ryman-090420/

PAGE 1 has been updated!

Can this be classified ..AS EARLY FALLISH....and an awesome place to debut a new single..or new music....  🙏😍 This is exciting..

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery  From Scottys Facebook today

Verified Account

Out of an abundance of caution and in respect to state legislature mandates, I am sorry to say that my upcoming concert at the in Wilmington, NC on Thursday, September 10, 2020 will be postponed and rescheduled to a to-be-determined date in 2021.
All tickets purchased for the event will be valid at the to-be-determined new date. All ticket holders will be informed of the new date once it is decided via e-mail as soon as possible. Please stay tuned to venue websites and socials for more information as well.
If you are a ticket holder who is unable to attend the new date in Wilmington, or would like a refund for the event, please send an email to the promoter at office@outbackpresents.com. Please be sure to include your name and order number.
The health and safety of my concert goers, band and crew is of utmost importance to me, my team, the venue and the promoter. Thank you for understanding.

The VA station played 4 songs by Scotty (This Is It, SYT, IB, and Feeling It)...and 7 songs by Chris.  And there were plenty of commercials.  It was not really a full hour in any case.  Hey, but Scotty got a nice showcase.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...