idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
drdeb

Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Guess it pays to request Scotty "rrequently" ....

euXic2H9_bigger.jpg

·
Replying to
wanted to make sure you knew we've got a mini concert this Wednesday at 4pm and 8pm!

It appears that Scotty's 'superstar concert' (Wednesday) is going to be aired across multiple radio platforms! :thumbs:

Yep....I think all of the Beasley stations.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Yep....I think all of the Beasley stations.

According to radiolineup.com, Beasley Media Group owns 7 Country stations -- 6 of which are monitored:

1.7 KCYE 102.7 Las Vegas

6.5 WKLB 102.5 Boston

2.4 WKML 95.7 Fayetteville, NC

----  WKXC 99 Aiken, SC

5.9 WQYK 99.5 Tampa, FL (St. Petersburg)

4.4 WSOC 103.7 Charlotte, NC

8.5 WXTU Phladelphia

Solid lineup with several 'heavyweights'! 

2 hours ago, drdeb said:

According to radiolineup.com, Beasley Media Group owns 7 Country stations -- 6 of which are monitored:

1.7 KCYE 102.7 Las Vegas

6.5 WKLB 102.5 Boston

----  WKXC 99 Aiken, SC

8.5 WXTU Phladelphia

I'll be 103.7's facebook page watching!!  I posted it to my fb page so others can join in.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grandmaof7 said:

I'll be 103.7's facebook page watching!!  I posted it to my fb page so others can join in.

I'll do my best to be the WXTU watcher/listener.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

I'll do my best to be the WXTU watcher/listener.

Am I wrong in thinking this is only a listening concert on those radio stations..there is nothing to VIEW like a FB Live ! 

6 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Am I wrong in thinking this is only a listening concert on those radio stations..there is nothing to VIEW like a FB Live ! 

Good question!

The primary way in which to listen to this concert is via radio (terrestrial and online) -- and the stations are going to air Scotty's segment TWICE, at 4 and 8 PM! ...Fingers crossed big time that Scotty gets solid spins/AI out of this! :thumbs:

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Good question!

I have seen nothing from previous artists that have participated in these other than radio listening...………….but many are assuming that this is same as he has been doing FB LIVES....

Edited by buttons66

33 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

I have seen nothing from previous artists that have participated in these other than radio listening...………….but many are assuming that this is same as he has been doing FB LIVES....

Here's what WKLB posted on their website:

On Wednesday (June 3), Scotty McCreery will play the next installment of our Superstar Mini Concert Series at 4 pm (and it will be rebroadcast at 8 pm). It’s a private concert:  There will be no line for the bathroom or to get a beer, and you can sit — or stand — whenever you want!

Here’s how you can listen:

• Listen on a regular radio.
  • Listen to the stream here on our website – press the “play” button at the bottom of the page (all stations have an online option).
  • Listen on your smart speaker – details here on how to enable the skill on Alexa.
  • Download our free app and stream the concert (this is the link for WKLB’s app – each station has its own)!

Let your friends and family know that you’re listening — and that they can too! The good news is, no one has to have “FOMO,” everyone can listen online, no matter where they live!

It is definitely a "listen only" event.  Nothing will be on Facebook, as far as I can tell...just as Deb just posted.

Since WXTU has the heaviest weight, those of us who don't have a local station carrying this should probably listen online to this station?? Or does it matter? 

27 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Since WXTU has the heaviest weight, those of us who don't have a local station carrying this should probably listen online to this station?? Or does it matter? 

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I'll be on the way home from work tomorrow at 4 so I'll be jamming out in the car!

• Like 1

Don't forget Scotty's Mini Concert today at 4p + 8p ET on 99.5 QYK! Info WQYK-SuperstarMiniConcert-ScottyMcCreery

I have loaded the app for Country 102.5 WKLB Boston, so will be listening/ watching from there

• Like 2

6 hours ago, crossway said:

I have loaded the app for Country 102.5 WKLB Boston, so will be listening/ watching from there

You did it! 🙂

Aug 3oth Show cancelled with Scotty and Josh 

EZwRFveWoAEac6Y?format=jpg&name=small

Knew that was coming.....too good to be true.  Finally, I concert I could drive to in 30 minutes.  Not a surprise, considering Checster County is just getting out of the red zone in PA today.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:20 AM, drdeb said:

1.7 KCYE 102.7 Las Vegas

6.5 WKLB 102.5 Boston

----  WKXC 99 Aiken, SC

8.5 WXTU Phladelphia

I listened on 95.7!

I'm still holding onto hope for the Wilmington,NC concert Sept. 10th.  I will still go even if it will be a lot of driving Thursday. Back to work Friday morning. 

• Like 1