2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you cut Zendaya with a Kardashian right there, we have beef already.

I just wanted to provide an update regarding my situation. They are wheeling me off to surgery in about 30 minutes.😅I’m kind of scared but I know things will be okay. Wish me luck. Love you all.❤️

❤️ 

Posted Images

Just now, aliasocfan said:

Did I do a good job making you think I was going to target Kellie? @Solaris

Only to take out Nicole instead. 😍

No.  But I dont care though. I pushed Nicole to the Top 2 last time, no one was going to let it happen again.  I have different thoughts for this rankdown.  :haha:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Well hopefully everyone remembers this cycle next game before they try to come for Ally Brooke while Nick Lachey is still in the game

Remember to watch the No Good video this Friday!!

We will remember how early this round was this time, and remind you that petty always comes out during this round.  :haha:

Edited by Solaris
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Well hopefully everyone remembers this cycle next game before they try to come for Ally Brooke while Nick Lachey is still in the game

I would have nominated him but all these petty battles made me reconsider my battle 🙂 

Just now, *Chris said:

This would make Wally so happy ❤️ 

Until the next DWTS rankdown that features the All Stars as separate entities and I get Kelly Monaco (S1) and Kelly Monaco (S15) as the top two. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

They won’t learn 🙂

Just now, .Rei said:

They won’t learn 🙂

I mean I prefer 98° to 5H, and like Nick Lachey more than Ally, so these call-outs don’t do anything for me but make me want to drag Nick even further into this game. ❤️

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean I prefer 98° to 5H, and like Nick Lachey more than Ally, so these call-outs don’t do anything for me but make me want to drag Nick even further into this game. ❤️

The call-out was more general than just to you as everybody is just throwing big names at the moment for the sake of being petty instead of considering the talent of the contestants. All battles have been pretty bad and none of the contestans tthat got cut deserved to leave at this point (except for Victoria’s battle). But I will stop the call-outs considering I’m not even a ranker in this Rankdown :haha: 

she doesnt even go here mean girls GIF

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, *Lily said:

First boots Mary Wilson, Shannen Doherty and Nikki Glaser sitting and watching all the petty rankdowns:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

:wub: