2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

Jack and Ingo? 

This wiping out actors from General Hospital. 😱

you cut Billy Ray.  you don't get an opinion.  👹

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you cut Billy Ray.  you don't get an opinion.  👹

I spared him once. 

That was one more than I really wanted to. 

36 minutes ago, ImSomebody said:

My highlight of Melissa's time on the show :wub:

OMGGG I so remember this interview. :dead: That was sooo cold and awkward. 

Melissa is an interesting one for me as I loved her and all of her big TV shows while growing up, but she was super disappointing as a DWTS contestant. Although her Charleston was fantastic and her clear standout. :wub: And that's all I'm gonna focus on there lol.

peter griffin work GIF

Alex now that he can tag us in rankdowns.

yes I'm looking for every excuse to post that gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

Can someone tell me who to cut or save? 

lol, well of those left, I would save Jaleel and cut Melissa....so I would be happy with that, lol.

Jaleel was horrible to Kym so I’d cut him. 

25 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Well that wasn't helpful at all, save Kurt, cut Dorothy 

Reposting because I totally forgot about this. Will do the write up now. 

Dorothy Hamill 

Dorothy_Hamel_leaves_dwts.jpg

Dorothy participated back in Season 16 of the show. She was paired up with Tristan McMantus. Wow. I have not thought about him in the long time. I wonder what he has been up to. Anyways. Her time on the show was sadly was short. She left after only having two dances. The first was a contemporary. That earned her a 21. Her second, and final dance, was a jive that earned her a 15. Hmm. I wonder if the extreme pain that she was in hurt that dance. She had to withdrawal because of potential severe back injury. It sucks to have your journey end that way, but people's health absolutely comes first. In situations like this one, I hope that show would let them return a later season. (How far into the competition is too far? I don't know) 

Saving Kurt

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Save Joey McIntyre
Cut Von Miller

REFRESH.

Von Miller

happy von miller GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I really have no preference on who left between who I had to choose from. Well, I'm lying because I wouldn't have sent Melissa Gilbert home. Von Miller was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars from Season 22. Von was an NFL Linebacker for the Denver Broncos. He was partnered with Witney Carson. He placed 8th or 7th. I don't like when they don't specify placements. His lowest scoring dance was a 20 for the Cha-cha-cha and his Contemporary and his highest scoring dance was a 24 for his Jazz and Viennese Waltz. I really don't have a big opinion about Von and he might have lasted too long in this rankdown but this rankdown always reminds me how much bad dancers have been on this show. :dead:

So now I have to choose between a contestant who overstayed their welcome and a contestant rumored to have been mean to his partner?  🤢

6 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

So now I have to choose between a contestant who overstayed their welcome and a contestant rumored to have been mean to his partner?  🤢

Wasn't it actually shown on camera in one of their rehearsal packages?

Melissa Gilbert

Melissa is an actor best known for playing Laura Ingalls Wilder on Little House on the Prairie (she also played Caroline in the musical version).  She was a contestant on season 14 of Dancing With the Stars, where she was partnered with Maks Chmerkovskiy and lasted until Week 8.  She had a pretty up and down journey on the show, she could show potential one week and drop it the next week.  I never felt like Maks was the right partner for her and she seemed to dance better with Val when he filled in for Maks one week of rehearsals and in their trio dance.  I was also frustrated that Roshon was constantly in the bottom despite being one of the top dancers almost every week and Melissa would slip through after underwhelming dances, she even ended up placing higher than him in their double elimination.  Although it must have sucked to be eliminated on her birthday (I blame her fans for keeping her on that long instead of letting her go before it could happen), she at least left on a high note by getting her highest score and first 9s for her trio Samba and being part of the first Chmerkovskiy Sandwich (Laurie Hernandez was the second).  

Reluctantly saving Jaleel White based on his Foxtrot and Cha-Cha-Cha, each vastly superior to most of Melissa's dances combined.  

~The Buyback~

027d95ee4d9a4eaec7d67dff583d558b.jpg

Someone's getting a second chance in this game and it's up to you to decide who! Yes it's everyone's favorite part of the game, the buyback. There have been lots of heartbreaking eliminations this game (lol have there??) and each ranker and wildcard will have the opportunity to bring one eliminated contestant back into the game, no strings attached. They will be a full-fledged contestant in the game with no penalties. But maybe you've been happy with the eliminations so far. There's no one you're dying to bring back. So here's another option...

~The Internationals~

Strictly_Come_Dancing_title_card.jpg

You can bring an International contestant into the show! Anyone who has competed in any version of DWTS or SCD around the world is eligible. You can pick anyone you want, once again, no strings attached and no penalties. They will be full-fledged players in the game. Of course not everyone has seen the International seasons so that may be a disadvantage, but it's up to you if that's a risk you're willing to take.

So all rankers and wildcards can post their decisions here when they've decided. Just post the name of either the DWTS contestant you want to bring back into the game, or an International contestant you want to bring into the game for the first time. The choice is yours!