idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

I mean, Wendy Williams also thinks Christie Brinkley faked her injury on this past season, so why didn't we use that as a reason? :dead:

I mean, Wendy Williams also thinks Christie Brinkley faked her injury on this past season, so why didn't we use that as a reason? :dead:
She was a last minute sub for Kirstie Alley and I didn't feel picking between her many problematic things. So I just went with the Aaliyah movie because I know Victoria specifically pointed it out as her reason for eliminating Wendy in the first rankdown and thought it'd be an appreciated in-joke. :'(

I didn’t click the link, Elliott. :dead:
I read you the first time. My joke was all for naught. :'(

Kyle Massey

IPB Image

I actually really liked Kyle on DWTS. But if are cutting trash people, hes gotta go. I liked him more because Lacey was his partner. I go back and forth between him and Lance as to which were my favorite Lacey partner. That said, trash.

Kyle was on Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars. Like I said earlier, partnered with Lacey. He was eventual runner-up to better contestant Jennifer Grey. I did love both him and Jennifer so was elated when they were the Top 2. Kyle finished the season with a respectable 24.9 average. He never had a perfect score, but he had a handful of 29's. Those dances includes his Freestyle to "Tootsie Roll" <3, Samba, Argentine Tango and Instant Jive. He brought a lot of liveliness when he danced, If I was cutting based on actual dancing ability, he should stay over most of these people. However other things come into play, and he made the Top 20 last year, so time to give someone else a turn. Like below.

Save: Candace Cameron Bure

By default half the people you nominated do have to be saved. :dead:
To quote myself:

*Me realizing I nominated 12 people I want cut so I'm going to judge everyone's save regardless*

I take this back. :ph34rwave:

Sorry I like him in the context of DWTS, hell he is my second favorite from his season. However after all the recent allegations, nty. :haha:

Candace thinks Elliott needs jesus. :haha:

Candace thinks Elliott needs jesus. :haha:
And Elliott thinks Candace needs to stop being a homophobe. :wub:

And Elliott thinks Candace needs to stop being a homophobe. :wub:

meh shes ignorant. I scolded someone at work the other day for liking them. :haha:

meh shes ignorant. I scolded someone at work the other day for liking them. :haha:
She's a multi-millionaire who is in the film/television industry. Ignorance isn't an excuse, especially when she works so closely with Jodie Sweetin and Juan Pablo Di Pace.

/we're just gonna ignore I stan Lindsay Lohan for the purposes of this argument

Though of the 12 I nominated, she's one of the least problematic ones, so if any of them had to save, I'm fine with it being her. :haha:

I don't nominate any big names and nobody's rushing to do their cuts & saves, smh

I don't nominate any big names and nobody's rushing to do their cuts & saves, smh

Trying to figure out which piece of trash to save is hard. :dead:

Buzz Aldrin don’t deserve to be there. Going to a SOTU he is invited to is pretty normal behavior no matter whose in office.

Buzz Aldrin don’t deserve to be there. Going to a SOTU he is invited to is pretty normal behavior no matter whose in office.
He was a huge Trump supporter.

And saved Nick Carter.

By default half the people you nominated do have to be saved. :dead:

Exactly so:

IPB Image

Sorry I like him in the context of DWTS, hell he is my second favorite from his season. However after all the recent allegations, nty. :haha:

You wantd Michael Jackson to stay in the music rankdown so I didn't expect you to take this stance. :dead:

Exactly so:

IPB Image

You wantd Michael Jackson to stay in the music rankdown so I didn't expect you to take this stance. :dead:

Michael Jacksons music I listened to a lot throughout my life and is one of my favorite artists ever, thats hard to put away.

Michael Jacksons music I listened to a lot throughout my life and is one of my favorite artists ever, thats hard to put away.

That can be said in every situation though. Wrong is wrong. I don't play the game that way so that doesn't matter to me. :haha:

Ugh show has too many problematic people and it sucks when I like/love them as contestants. :lmao: :bye2: But I try to remember them as contestants and the great dances I loved soo yeah. :haha:

Anne, the link I used for her was to her routine. :dead:

:dead: @ you using that reason for Lolo. :haha: That cracked me up. :haha: