idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Wendy Williams

TBH

I’m on my phone so this will be the ultimate place over until I can get to an actual computer and make it presentable. How you doing? Well, Wendy isn’t doing so hot as she just got eliminated from the rankdown. I’ve judged based on dancing and I didn’t even notice Kyle or else I would have saved him but my write-up is almost done and over with and I’m not about to start again. What season was Wendy on? I don’t remember and I don’t care because all her dances were awful. She could she have been in the Juniors Edition and she still would have placed in the lower half. She probably would have got beat by Honey Boo Boo and I would have been for it. This better be 100 words because I can’t check on my word counter. Later, Wendy. Go back to your talk show and having beef Nicki Ninaj.

*Me realizing I nominated 12 people I want cut so I'm going to judge everyone's save regardless*

How did I know Sola was going to cut Kyle... Another rankdown of this. :) I saved Nick Carter so I’ll shut up and sit in the corner now.

Lolo Jones

IPB Image

I probably should click on the link, but that's way too much effort. I am too busy being afraid of Alex banning me from future rankdowns because I cut her. :ph34r:

Anyway. She was Keo's first partner ever on the show. This was Season 19. It was certainly an experience. Yup. That just happened. 100 words cannot even describe what their first dance was like. I don't hate myself enough to rewatch it. Just in case someone out there wants to.

k1_i1GL9Nns

That was her one and only dance. Those who appreciate train wrecks were fed. It just gives me second hand embarrassment. Fortunately, Keo wasn't cut as a pro after this.

Saving Sadie

Lowkey RIP Kyle, but also not because duh.

#me

I couldn't cut him myself, but I obviously didn't save him either.

Edited by aliasocfan

What did he do? :detective:
I literally linked to my reasons why I nominated the people I did, but the tl;dr is that he was sending inappropriate photos to a young girl that he was mentoring.

I thought it was receipts for some terrible things she said/did. :dead:
I mean her cha cha was a terrible thing she did. :giggle: But honestly it was just kind of a joke to myself that nearly everyone had all these terrible things, and then her reason was her cha cha and Vanilla Ice's reason was that his website is so badly designed. :dead:

How did I know Sola was going to cut Kyle... Another rankdown of this. :) I saved Nick Carter so I’ll shut up and sit in the corner now.

I take this back. :ph34rwave:

Victoria not appreciating my reason for nominating Wendy Williams was that terrible Lifetime movie about Aaliyah. :broken:

I literally linked to my reasons why I nominated the people I did, but the tl;dr is that he was sending inappropriate photos to a young girl that he was mentoring.

You really think I clicked on those links? :roll:

This means Nick Carter is going to survive the first cycle since Dee can't nominate him now. :|

Victoria not appreciating my reason for nominating Wendy Williams was that terrible Lifetime movie about Aaliyah. :broken:
I mean to be fair, I could easily find another reason to nominate her, but I specifically chose that reason for her and Lily. :'(

That was confusing cause there’s soooo many receipts on Wendy :dead: (though also problematique Queen <3)

I did not click the links.