idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Speaking of Clooney's exes, :giggle: it is a bit surprising they haven't gotten more retired wrestlers on dwts. Yes, I am mostly talking about females because men retire like 15 years after they should. or never like the Undertaker

My nominations

Master P

Marie Osmond

Cloris Leachman

Donny Osmond

Pamela Anderson

Kirstie Alley

Melissa Gilbert

Gavin DeGraw

Jack Osbourne

Bill Nye

Diana Nyad

Michael Waltrip

Antonio Sabato Jr.

Terrell Owens

Joe Amabile

John Schneider

Joe and Donny have immunity and can’t be nominated.

Edited by bobbobachoo1

Remember to check out the can’t be nominated section of the front page before you nominate :thumbs:

Can't Nominate:

Shannon Elizabeth

Donny Osmond

Kellie Pickler

Joe Amabile

Ally Brooke

Rob Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Adam Rippon

Tonya Harding

Hayes Grier

Ginger Zee

Bethany Mota

David Arquette

Danelle Umstead

Some of us still have trouble nominating correctly and we've been around the rodeo once before so don't feel bad. :dead:

Some of us still have trouble nominating correctly and we've been around the rodeo once before so don't feel bad. :dead:
Amanda could tell you some stories about her time as a host. :giggle:

We were the worst. :dead:

Replacing Joe Amabile and Donny Osmond with Aaron Carter and Sugar Ray Leonard.

My updated nominations

Master P

Marie Osmond

Cloris Leachman

Aaron Carter

Pamela Anderson

Kirstie Alley

Sugar Ray Leonard

Melissa Gilbert

Gavin DeGraw

Jack Osbourne

Bill Nye

Diana Nyad

Michael Waltrip

Antonio Sabato Jr.

Terrell Owens

John Schneider

Bill Nye

IPB Image

Bill was on season 17, where he was partnered up with Tyne Stecklein (remember her? No?). There was rumours he might have had a little potential because he did some swing dancing in his past, but as soon as he danced for the first time it was clear that it was not helping him in the slightest. He really was not good and the weak link of the season, but his first dance especially went viral online. He suffered an injury the following week which set him back even more and for his final dance, where he was dressed up as a robot or something, was the final straw which eliminated him. I was scared he’d outstay his welcome but luckily he went around the right time.

Edited by ImSomebody

Master P

IPB Image

He is such an icon of Dancing with the Stars. He is legitimately the worst contestant ever. He was both terrible and did not care at all. Didn't they drag him for not practicing? Most of the other terrible contestants, they tried. They were hopeless but they were trying to improve.

Master P did not have this problem. After 4 long weeks on the show, he was finally eliminated. It took getting an 8 for his Paso Doble for him to finally leave. (I wish the 2 paddles would make a come back). Thank you Len and Bruno for your service. His highest score was a 16 for a Quickstep. I blame Carrie Ann and he was probably over scored for this.

Saving John Schneider.

Edited by aliasocfan

When I had you guys nominate in pairs and it took a whole month to finish the cycle. :dead:

When I had you guys nominate in pairs and it took a whole month to finish the cycle. :dead:

Except for when Andrew and I were paired together. :wub:

Yikes, that was such a hot mess. :dead:

Terrell Owens

IPB Image

:x Cheryl Burke. Terrell Owens was on season 25 of Dancing with the Stars. He was okay I guess, brought down by his partner. Scored decently well besides week one, where his lowest score of 15 happened. He only got a 10 at all over the season because of Shania Twain. love her, but not for that reason. He never scored below an 8 from each judge after week 3. His best scoring dances was a Charleston to "Bad Guy Good Man", in week 8, and two weeks earlier he got a 37 out of 40 for his Jive to "Feel it Still". Terrell was fine, nothing special, but no lose to the competition. Anyway he went home in 6th place, about where he should have.

Save: Kirstie Alley

Michael Waltrip

IPB Image

VERY Happy that I get to cut Michael Waltrip from this rankdown. He was on season 19 and lasted WAY too long. Like, at least Tommy who wasn't a good dancer either was fun and entertaining. Michael wasn't he was a horrible dancer and not even in a fun way. He's one of the many bad dancers Emma has been saddled with, which makes her win with Rashad that much better, knowing what she's had to put up with in seasons both before and after that win. I suppose I should talk about his dances. His highest-scoring dance was the Argentine Tango, which scored a 30 (this was one of the seasons with 4 judges). His lowest-scoring dances were the Disco and Jive, both of which scored 20's. Witney was partnered with him for the Disco during switch-up week and I low-key think that it made her hate that week in general when she went from Alfonso to Michael...and then got criticized by the judges so harshly when there's not much she could do with who she was given. I felt so bad for her that week. They also had him to dance to "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan and I'm gonna need someone good to dance to it in a future Disney night so we can actually get a good dance to that song because Michael was awful, as expected. That was the week, he was finally eliminated though - Week 8 aka "Dynamic Duos" week where he & Emma were Tarzan & Jane. This was like 7 weeks too long though. He should've been the week 1 boot TBH. Oh well, at least he's out of this rankdown now.

Saving: Melissa Gilbert