sa ve Jennifer

cut Hope

lies save Jennifer

cut Emmitt

lies save Jennifer

cut Emmitt

nevermind cut Hope :(

IPB Image

This were worse by the way but I felt bad but Honey Boo Boo said to act in her honor. This will be my act of defiance and then we will go back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

In case this wasn't clear this will be my ONLY act of defiance. ^_^

Noted :)

I was suprised you didn't try to cut Jennifer. :haha:

I also can't help it, my Cheryl distain got the better of me. :'(

I was suprised you didn't try to cut Jennifer. :haha:
I actually had a post typed out cutting Jennifer and saving Emmitt, but I decided to play objectively for now and started my post over. Considering it nearly cost me Emmitt, clearly the message is to not be objective going forward. :*

Hope Solo

IPB Image

This is my second Season 13 cut in a row. Hope solo is a trainwreck, and not even a fun one. She is rumored to have a bad attitude, and well her relationship with Maks over the course of the season is Toxic. Maks also openly talks about how awful Hope is, so this cut is fair. Its odd how close she got to the finale despite how she wasn't a great dancer. Hope received all 9's in Week 8 for her quickstep, which was easily her best dance. She never received a 10, I think that annoyed her, but then again everything annoyed her. Anyway, I don't think there is anything really important to point out about Hope, so hopefully that is enough.

Save Jennifer Grey

BILL ENGVALL

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bill Engvall is a comedian who made the finale (kind of) in the seventeenth season of Dancing With the Stars. Because the show hates Emma Slater, she was saddled with him and had to do the best she could. She really got some sh*tty partners, but hey, at least she finally won with James Van Der Beek after the judges wisely saved him over A*ly, amirite? :)

Bill scored the lowest routine for ten routines in a row, which I feel has to be some sort of record. Bill, notably, also became the fourth contestant in DWTS to make it to the finale (again, kind of) without ever receiving a 10. The other people in that fine hall of fame are Bristol Palin (who I cut already), Jerry Rice (who I'm sure Diana will figure out a way to cut even if she isn't a ranker) and John O'Hurley (please let me cut him). So that says it all, really. Anyway, Bill's highest scoring dance was a 25 for a freestyle, so I assume that means he also only got one nine that entire season as well. His lowest scoring dance was his foxtrot, which still somehow got an 18. TatiannaChoices.gif

Anyway, Bill at least didn't rob Jack & Corbin Bleu Amber Riley did, but you know who he did rob?

djI8OOm52Do

pdBcE4Luq0s

SwvZK_Wf5MQ

Yes that last one is for Alex's benefit.

America, I am disgusted.

SAVE: Emmitt Smith

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

I actually had a post typed out cutting Jennifer and saving Emmitt, but I decided to play objectively for now and started my post over. Considering it nearly cost me Emmitt, clearly the message is to not be objective going forward. :*

I can put Kelly back on my next list if need be. ^_^

Elizabeth Berkley videos :wub::wub:

@Elliott you should start using actual pictures of the contestants along with the funny gifs.

@Elliott you should start using actual pictures of the contestants along with the funny gifs.
I'll edit them in now. :yes:

I can put Kelly back on my next list if need be. ^_^
Victoria hates Genital Hospital. :'(

Genital. :dead:
...I have no idea how that autocorrect even happened, but it's funny so I'm leaving it. :dead:

Even ignoring my Gleb bias, Elizabeth's trio Salsa is legit one of my favorite dances of S17 if not my fave :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Even ignoring my Gleb bias, Elizabeth's trio Salsa is legit one of my favorite dances of S17 if not my fave :wub::wub::wub::wub:
Mine was the jive because of the SBTB references. :wub:

i think hope solo in 10-20 years is gonna be remembered like tonya harding. a really really talented player, who came from a troubled household, and whose personal issues made it impossible to separate her career from her controversies.

i think hope solo in 10-20 years is gonna be remembered like tonya harding. a really really talented player, who came from a troubled household, and whose personal issues made it impossible to separate her career from her controversies.

I feel like Tonya's still more hated than respected though. Even if Hope has a Margot Robbie starred biopic I don't think people would care to forgive her. It's also harder for women (specifically female athletes) to have a redemption story.

Considering Hope didn't have people take a crowbar to her competition, I think she's still ahead of Tonya in public opinion.

I will refrain, I likely would have changed back anyway. Since I know people would have been pissed at me if Emmitt left already. I don't want to make the first petty move. :haha:

It's also harder for women (specifically female athletes) to have a redemption story.
Or even to be liked. *looks at Serena Williams' mentions*

I don't want to make the first petty move. :haha:
My Bristol cut was 100% pettiness. Not against any of the rankers even if Wally would've saved her #CHOICES, but against her for existing beating Brandy.

My Bristol cut was 100% pettiness. Not against any of the rankers even if Wally would've saved her #CHOICES, but against her for existing beating Brandy.

I am going to hold out until you cut Kellie again, then I will start playing petty. :haha:

Considering Hope didn't have people take a crowbar to her competition, I think she's still ahead of Tonya in public opinion.

The domestic violence incidents aren't completely comparable, but they're pretty close.

That's literally exactly who I was thinking of (though she has the added pressures of being a WOC). Serena's hated and isn't even a bad person or anything, just a bit arrogant like 99% of athletes who are at the top of their sport.

I am going to hold out until you cut Kellie again, then I will start playing petty. :haha:
IPB Image