2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Michael Irvin (Season 9)

IPB Image

zZO2lmXsNJA

Luckily for Victoria, this crop of nominees is full of multiple sexual predators and rapists. Michael Irvin is just another one of those trash human beings given a platform unjustifiably by Dancing with the Stars. I am happy to cut him from the Rankdown so early on in the competition. Bonus points for eliminating a Season 9 contestant as well. Michael Irvin is a legendary football player that spent his career with the Dallas Cowboys. Just one of the many horrendous human beings to make the transition from the shadows of the NFL to the Ballroom of Dancing with the Stars.

Michael partnered with Anna Demidova during the absolutely dreadful nightmare that is Season 9. Plainly put, Michael sucked the entire competition and yet finished the competition in 7th place in what is the largest cast ever assembled in the series. Despite finishing the competition in seventh, Michael ranks tenth in terms of overall average. Michael finished with an 18.9 point average, with his highest score being a 24 for his Team Paso Doble dance. LOL. Michael ranked at the bottom of the leaderboard for five weeks, four of them consecutively. During the competition, Michael danced a Cha Cha, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep, Samba, Bolero, Paso Doble, Waltz, Mambo, and Foxtrot.

Michael Irvin never deserved to be cast. He stabbed a fellow NFL player in the neck with a pair of scissors during a dispute in 1998. Irvin continued to have run-ins with the law before being charged with sexual assault in 2007. Irvin was charged with sexual assault again in 2017. Obviously, he is horrible. This elimination is deserved.

SAVING: Clyde Drexler (Season 4)

John Ratzenberger

IPB Image

John Ratzenberger is an actor best known for playing Cliff Clavin on Cheers and being a voice in every Pixar movie, most notably Hamm in Toy Story. He wasn't initially supposed to be on season 4 of Dancing With the Stars but when Edyta Sliwinska's original partner, The Sopranos actor Vincent Pastore, withdrew pre-season due to the physical demands being too much for him after one week of training, John stepped in with two weeks left before the premiere. While this season ended up with the right top four, there were quite a few mediocre-to-poor men who lasted way too long, John being one of them. He placed as high as 6th despite having a lower average than the first two boots, Paulina Porizkova and Shandi Finnessey. :ph34r: He's also a Trump supporter (why are so many Cheers actors Trump supporters?) and apparently blamed a shooting at a movie theater on Hollywood movies so yeah he's total trash.

Saving Jerry Springer because, IDK, he's less trash if possible?

He's also a Trump supporter (why are so many Cheers actors Trump supporters?)
Ted Danson isn’t. :wub:

Remaining for Chris and Lily:

Steve Wozniak

Ashley Hamilton

Buzz Aldrin

Wendy Williams

Save Steve Wozniak on behalf of half of the products in my life. :giggle:

Ashley Hamilton

IPB Image

Imagine going on DWTS and not even finishing in the top 15 on a show that usually has 12/13 couples. Yikes! Ashley was of course a part of the ill-advised 16-couple season where he danced with Edyta (I'm sorry I'm cutting her again it's not her fault :'(). I'm not sure there's much to say on him really because he left no real mark on the show. I only really knew him at the time for being the son of a past DWTS contestant and the ex-husband of a future DWTS contestant. He had a rough Foxtrot and then lost his Salsa relay, so was a clear weak link, and before we knew it, he was gone from this season.

Saving Wendy Williams

IPB Image

odBsLRNA764

Steve Wozniak is best known for his involvement in the creation of Apple Inc. in 1976 – you know that tech company that create Macbook, IPhone, and IPad. Anyway, he decided to take on a new challenge in 2009 when he appeared on Dancing With The Stars – he was paired with Karina Smirnoff. During his time on the show, he struggled a lot where he received a whooping 13 out of 30 for his Cha-Cha – this was when the judged had no shame in giving low scores. Overall, his dances were quite terrible where he managed to score lower and lower each week after he pulled hamstring and a fracture in his foot. And he is best remembered for questioning the vote counts when he wasn’t eliminated during the first of competition – what an icon! But he’s not as legendary as Buzz so he’s getting cut.

SAVING: BUZZ ALDRIN

IPB Image
This were worse by the way but I felt bad but Honey Boo Boo said to act in her honor. This will be my act of defiance and then we will go back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

01. Kelly Monaco Trista Sutter
02. Tatum O'Neal
03. Emmitt Smith
04. Heather Mills
05. Hélio Castroneves
06. Adam Carolla
07. Brooke Burke
08. Steve-O
09. Kelly Osbourne
10. Aiden Turner
11. Jennifer Grey
12. Mike Catherwood