idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Lily: I'm nominating trash!

Most of the trash: was partnered with Sharna.

Funny how that works... :giggle:

I have no idea how to resize that. :ph34rwave:

Sorry everyone. Hopefully we get to the next page soon.

*nevermind. It is on the next page. Hurray for me*

Edited by aliasocfan

"Everyone’s equal in this group. We are a four. Little Mix isn’t Little Mix unless there’s four of us."

Told you guys you should just stan Little Mix. It's much easier. :wub:

"Everyone’s equal in this group. We are a four. Little Mix isn’t Little Mix unless there’s four of us."

:wub:

Queens. Icons. Legends. Gay rights.

Save Michael Bolton (the least problematic of the group)

Cut Lawrence Taylor

Lawrence Taylor (Season 8)

IPB Image

hr5gbcaq7hk

Lawrence Taylor is a former NFL linebacker and an all-around piece of sh*t human being. Lawrence Taylor is a sexual predator that paid a sixteen year old girl to sleep with him, which makes him a rapist. Lawrence Taylor has a very colored past with drug abuse, criminal activity, and the like. Safe to say that I don't give a f*ck if he is considered the greatest defensive player in the league history, or that he is one of the most decorated players in all of entertainment sports history.

But of course Dancing with the Stars loves to cast problematic football players, so Lawrence Taylor was cast on the show during Season 8. Partnered with Edyta Śliwińska, the duo lasted until the seventh week of the competition. That just shows how weak the cast of Season 8 really was because there is no way in hell that Lawrence danced at a level that should be expected of a contestant that advances to beyond the halfway point of the competition. All of his dances are bad, but his highest scoring performance is a 22 for his Jive during Week 6 to "Ain't That Peculiar." Lawrence was eliminated after scoring a 21 for his Waltz performance to "Open Arms." He also danced a Paso Doble, Argentine Tango, Samba, Quickstep, and Cha-Cha. His final average is a 19.7, but should be a zero because he is a rapist. Moving on now.

SAVING: Michael Bolton (Season 11)

Which nominees are left?

:sleep:

The first post isn't updated. Can someone please give me a list?

I don't want to save any of them. :|
Hence why I let Randomizer decide who I saved.

RlJKKg0Ajjo

A. Someone please tell me how he and Sh*rna weren't immediately arrested for trying to make every viewer go blind after this.

B. I'm using this routine as leverage whenever someone Anne tries to shade I'm Too Sexy.

Edit to add Point C: Britt should've instantly been promoted to a pro after them making her dance the routine.

Lol both this and "I'm Too Sexy" were trainwreck routines. :haha:

My favorite part is after the dance, some random woman in the audience is living for it meanwhile everyone else (including Alfonso's wife) looks disgusted :wub:

She was actually cheering the fact that the dance was finally over. :yes:

But LOL I never noticed Alfonso and his wife's complete lack of clapping afterward. :dead:

LMAOO yesss I remember this. This was soo funny. :dead:

This is my first time actually getting to cut her, so I had to make sure it was worth it. :wub:

Really? I wonder who cut her the other times. :haha:

Sean Avery survived and that's all I cared about :wub:

I normally would be mad about that but I can't get too mad with the nominees. :haha:

:wub:

Hence why I let Randomizer decide who I saved.

:haha:

Wayne Newton

IPB Image

Time to cut another Cheryl partner! I know that Diana and Sola are thrilled about this. :giggle: Wayne Newton is a Las Vegas entertainer who participated on season 5 of the show where he was easily the worst of the season. He lasted until week 3 and never scored above a 19. That 19 was for his Week 1 Cha-Cha, so he obviously regressed from there. Whereas most celebs see a rise in scores as the season goes on, Wayne's scores were the opposite. Being "Mr. Las Vegas" they of course had him dance to "Viva Las Vegas" because duh. :rolleyes: That dance was absolutely dreadful though, and scored a dismal 15 points for it - the lowest score of the season. Yet he survived while Albert Reed, who actually had potential and scored 21 for both of his dances, was eliminated. Week 3, he scored an 18 for his Tango and was the only one to not score in the 20's that week. Luckily, he was given the boot that week and we were spared from him being the leech that just wouldn't leave. I'm sure that there's some dirt on him which is part of the reason Lily nominated him and glancing at his Wikipedia, he's been embroiled in way too many lawsuits. I'll spare you from having to relive his terrible dances, but I'm glad we got him out of the rankdown.

The Randomizer Saved: Victor Ortiz