idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Alexandra making it to 9th despite half the rankings being at 15 or lower. :wub: Things she did? THAT.

*less than half

be honest seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

*less than half

be honest seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I thought it was 6/12, but it's 5/12. Close enough.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I thought it was 6/12, but it's 5/12. Close enough.

broad city GIF

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Real Housewives Porsha Stewart GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

SLAY! :wub: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Alexandra making it to 9th despite half the rankings being at 15 or lower. :wub: Things she did? THAT.

:wub: 

And with that Victoria #20 ranking. NOT TODAY, VICKY.

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

And with that Victoria #20 ranking. NOT TODAY, VICKY.

ariana grande and what about it GIF

8. Stacy Keibler

stacy-keibler-tony-dovolani

Victoria - 2/20

Lily - 7/20

Sola - 7/20

Dee - 9/20

Stephy - 9/20

Anne - 10/20

Chris - 11/20

Amanda - 12/20

Wildcards - 12/20

Public - 13/20

Elliott - 17/20

VICTORIA

giphy.gif
I love WWF/WWE  so obviously Stacy Keibler was going to get a high ranking from me. Did I expect her to be second on my vote when I started ranking? No. But my love for WWF/WWE took over. I've loved all the wrestlers who have competed on this show. Stacy Keibler, Chris Jericho and Nikki Bella. I really wish Chyna would have done it before she passed. So I didn't watch Stacy's season live but Stacy Keibler competed on Dancing with the Stars 2. I think Drew Lachey winning was the right call but maybe if I watched it live, I would have been more attached to Stacy and her journey and would have preferred her win. IDK. She should have been runner-up though. That goes without saying. Jerry Rice? What are you doing? Stacy was partnered with Tony Dovolani and like I said she placed third. Stacy is one of my all-time favorites and being a professional wrestler there was never a question. She is the best wrestler that has been on the show and that's the tea. Sorry Nikki and Chris. I hope Diana is happy with this ranking because I thought her when making it. NOW INDUCT HER IN THE HALL OF FAME ALONG WITH TORRIE WILSON ALREADY.

LILY

You never forget your first real fave :wub: I followed Season 1 less closely than other seasons at the time so while I remember watching Rachel Hunter's dances and rooting for her, I wouldn't classify myself as 'a fan' at the time (I would now of course, bring her back for All-Stars 2). But come to Season 2 and I was following more closely, and was so excited for Stacy to be on the show. I have family who followed wrestling often and although I never followed that closely myself, I knew of Stacy and remember thinking she was so stunning. So I was so excited for her to be on DWTS and it gave me even more of an opportunity to follow Season 2. And the rest is history I guess so thanks Stacy! That definitely makes me biased to root her well - she would have ranked higher for me in an easier top 20 but #7 is still very respectable.

Stacy was the first of Tony's many partners, and yet arguably his best, alongside Melissa. From the start she was at an especially high standard, starting off with a beautiful Waltz (which Len gave a 6 to. lol yikes), but then wowing with the Rumba in Week 2 which scored an incredible 29 points. Stacy continued on a high standard throughout and I really loved all of her dances - her Tango, Foxtrot, perfect-scoring Samba and Jive were all back-to-back and amazing. Bruno nicknamed her "The Weapon of Mass Seduction" (lol I love that this is randomly on her Wikipedia page) and Bruno was right. Both Stacy and Drew Lachey were the frontrunners of Season 2. In the finale, Drew danced one of the most memorable Freestyles from the show, whilst unfortunately Stacy scored lower for hers - but picked up two perfect scores as well on the night. I was fine with Drew winning (lol I am reading this back now. This is a lie. I was mad but I got over it), but Stacy should have been at LEAST top 2. Nothing against Jerry Rice, I liked him. But come on now. Anyway Stacy was frequently rumoured for All-Stars, which was obviously a disappointment when she wasn't on. She's now a mother of two and has hardly aged.. bring her back please. Even just to sit in the audience.

SOLA

My very favorite Tony partnership.  There was something about Stacy when I started watching in season 2 that just captured me.  She was very graceful.  Her iconic Samba and jive routines remain some of my most watched Dancing with the star performances.  I don’t feel like there was a dance that she didn’t kill (beside Tony royally messing up with that Freestyle).  I was livid when Jerry Rice beat her for a spot in the Top 2.  One of my favorites, so it’s a shame I only get to rank her seventh.  Speaks to the level of competition in this final ranking.

DEE

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9211198

FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY.

giphy.gif

Only took three years for Elliott to get over himself, but my girl Stacy Keibler is finally in the finals! :spaz:

THE OG QUEEN OF THE BALLROOM HERSELF.

THE WEAPON OF MASS SEDUCTION. (thanks Bruno).

THE LEGS OF WCW + WWE.

SUPER STACY.

DUCHESS OF DUDLEYVILLE. 

Okay. So my younger self was obsessed with wrestling, so of course Stacy being cast on the show was an exciting moment for me. Season 2 was the very first season of the show that I ever watched, and the amount of fangirling I did for Stacy is crazy. I do not think I have ever stanned a contestant as much as I did Stacy back in the day.

Helps that Stacy Keibler is to this very day, one of the greatest contestants to have ever appeared on the show. Seriously. Fifteen years later almost and her work on the show is still outstanding. Stacy was a clear contender from the very beginning of the competition, killing the Waltz on her very first week. Len robbed her of the eight that she deserved for this dance.

However, it would not take Stacy much longer to throw down the gauntlet and kick ass in the competition.

Week Two Rumba: FLAW FREE. The greatest second week routine ever, she seriously deserved a perfect score. Seriously. I still remember being so amazed at how well she did, so quickly. UGH. Still a standout routine to this day.

From this point forward, Stacy slayed the competition. Her Tango on Week Three is flawless and effortlessly sexy. The 27 feels like an underscore to this very day tbh. On Week Four, Stacy danced a Foxtrot which was very good, but maybe her most forgettable routine of the competition. She earned a 26, which feels about right. This was her only slip in the competition though, and the next three weeks saw Stacy deliver PERFECTION ONLY

Her Samba to "Bootylicious" is an iconic routine.

giphy.gif

Her Jive to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" is an iconic routine. 

giphy.gif

Her Cha-Cha to "Since U Been Gone" deserved a perfect score tbh. 

182lxw.gif

I also really loved her Quickstep, and thought she deserved at least a 28.

Stacy reached the finals, and had topped the leaderboard five out of the seven weeks, tying with Drew on two occasions. The rivalry between Stacy and Drew was the most exhilarating aspect of Season 2, but I really though Stacy had the edge going into the finale. 

Then her Freestyle happened...it's not bad by any means. But certainly was not showstopping enough to compete with Drew. Tony did her a disservice with her Freestyle, for which she earned a 26.

Luckily, her other two routines that night earned her perfect scores: Jive Reprise and Samba!

giphy.gif

I was gutted when Stacy not only lost, but placed third...to Jerry Rice of all people. LOL. She did not work her ass off to be done that dirty, but Stacy was the first clear example of how wrongly the public would treat women on this show. I was pretty upset with her loss, but over time came to appreciate her status as the Original Robbed Queen. Her final average for the season is a 27.7, an amazing score that still stands amongst the top, even after all of the years. Stacy had a flawless run, and I am so happy to see her in the finals. I hope she does as well as possible! :wub:

STEPHY

I have heard that Stacey was really good, so good that she got a 10 in week two. If you get a 10 in the first three weeks, then you are destined to win. But she didn’t, but should have. However Drew’s iconic Freestyle at the time won him the trophy.

ANNE

When she was on Dancing with the Stars, it was right after I stopped watching wrestling. (yes, I did take quite a long hiatus before returning to it). I was so shocked to see a female wrestler dancing. Yup, even with the low standards we needed to use back then. (#bless that women’s wrestling is much better now) Stacy’s professional partner was Tony Dovalani. She is one of the three good partners he had. She competed way back in Season 2, and yes I still complain that she did not win that season. (I probably repressed the terrible freestyle) She got 2 perfect scores during her season. One for the samba and the other for her jive. If I remember correctly, Carrie Ann had this irrational dislike of her? Probably the beautiful beginning of Tony and Carrie Ann’s epic feud. (rivaled only by Bruno vs Charo)

CHRIS

tumblr_m609fjw95n1rpkg2no1_250.gif

During the second season, Stacy surprised us all by proving that she is an excellent dancer. Her partnership with Tony gave us routine such as the Rumba to "I'm Like A Bird", an incredible Jive, and a samba to an iconic Destiny's Child's song.  Unfortunately for her and Diana, I cannot really justify having her any higher than this as I love many individuals in my Top 10. 

AMANDA

tumblr_m5zxznzWSk1rpkg2no12_r1_250.gif

So happy that Stacy could make Top 20, as I didn't expect it with Elliott being a ranker. Stacy was absolutely fantastic during Season 2 and was definitely robbed of finishing in at least 2nd place. The fact that Jerry Rice finished higher than her was the first sign that football players tend to be immenely popular no matter how good or bad they were. Stacy was so great this season. Her weakest performance was her week 1 Waltz, but she would smash it in every consecutive week. Her Rumba is one of 2 dances to earn a two 10's during week 2 and it's definitely deserved. Such a stunning dance. She had fantastic routines with her Foxtrot and Tango the following 2 weeks, following them up with back-to-back iconic perfect scoring dances with her Samba and Jive in weeks 5 and 6.Both brilliant dances deserving of the 30's they received. For the semi-finals, she danced a Quickstep and Cha-Cha, both of which I felt were underscored. Or well, at least her Cha-Cha. I really loved both of those dances. For the finals, she reprised her amazing Jive and delivered another iconic Samba, racking up 2 more deserved perfect scores. Sadly, Stacy's Freestyle fell flat in comparison to Drew's "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" dance and Jerry's...I forget what his Freestyle was LOL. And she finished 3rd which is gross since Jerry was still there. I definitely would've had her win the whole thing TBH. Anyway, Stacy is amazing and the only reason she doesn't make mt Top 10 is because I'm trying to boost the scores of the Strictly Come Dancing contestants, who I feel are getting a lot of tanked rankings, so she lands here,

WALLY

Wow i never thought Stacy would have ever made the Top 20 in this game. I guess this we can all give a big thank you to Elliott for not eliminating her in tis version, haha. I really love Stacy a ton and she’s an all-time favorite of mine. In fact, Stacy is the celeb to really get me into enjoying and somewhat watching DWTS (i would watch it in full in S3). But yeah I will give Stacy my #7 ranking. My favorite dances from Stacy would include her: Rumba, Tango, Samba, Jive, Quickstep, Cha-Cha and Samba (finale version). We all know Stacy deserved at least Top 2 with Drew and ugh was definitely robbed by Jerry Rice. But it’s great just for her being in this Top 20!

ALEX

Congrats to Stacy fans for finally getting her to this point. When I was a young lad and I was watching this show Drew was my first fave ever so I never really had a journey of connecting with Stacy. But wow, some of her dances truly are great. Legs for days!

ELLIOTT

I don’t know why there’s a narrative that I’m not a Stacy fan even if I have cut her three times in the previous two rankdowns, since I’ve always maintained she’s my third favourite of that season behind Drew and Tia. Since I’m sure Diana has written a novel by now with both an introduction and an epilogue about Stacy’s run, so I’m gonna keep this short and simple. My favourite routine of Stacy’s was her Chicago-inspired week three tango to Cell Block Tango, though I also liked her rumba, Samba, Jive, Quickstep and Cha Cha. Her second samba was my favourite of her routines in the finale, but I think Drew did the best in that finale overall. She should’ve finished as the runner-up, so Jerry Rice placing higher than her was a choice.

Me seeing all my mentions in the other write-ups.

tina fey fancy GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I didn’t mention you once.

Then my post clearly wasn't talking about your write-up.

Just now, Elliott said:

Obsessed GIF

50 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Wildcards - 12/20

taylor swift abandon thread GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

:dead:

Stacy would’ve made my Top 10 if I wasn’t trying to prop up the Strictly celebs.

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Wildcards - 12/20

taylor swift abandon thread GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

GIRL ME TOO. I ranked Stacy #7 as I said in my write-up soo i was one of te higher end wildcards. :haha: 

41 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me seeing all my mentions in the other write-ups.

tina fey fancy GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

38 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Stacy! :wub: Sooo glad she made it to the Top 10 and at #8. She's an amazing contestant!

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

DIANA, I TRIED FOR YOU. ❤️

Diana not acknowledging my #2 rank.😭

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

AMANDA

3. Ashley Roberts

5. Alexandra Burke

9. Danny Mac

10. Alesha Dixon

12. Stacy Keibler

13. Courtney Act

14. Melissa Rycroft

15. Brandy 

16. Laila Ali

17. Katherine Jenkins

18. Sabrina Bryan

19. Alfonso Ribeiro

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ANNE

3. Sabrina Bryan

7. Katherine Jenkins

8. Alfonso Ribeiro

9. Melissa Rycroft

10. Stacy Keibler

11. Laila Ali

13. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

14. Courtney Act

15. Ashley Roberts 

16. Alexandra Burke

17. Danny Mac

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Brandy

CHRIS

1. Melissa Rycroft

2. Sabrina Bryan

3. Katherine Jenkins

4. Courtney Act

6. Alexandra Burke

9. Ashley Roberts 

10. Alesha Dixon

11. Stacy Keibler

12. Alfosno Ribeiro

13. Laila Ali

15. Danny Mac

16. Brandy

17. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

DEE

6. Brandy

9. Stacy Keibler

10. Katherine Jenkins

11. Sabrina Bryan

12. Laila Ali

13. Courtney Act

14. Alfonso Ribeiro

15. Alexandra Burke

16. Danny Mac

17. Ashley Roberts 

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Melissa Rycroft

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ELLIOTT

2. Brandy

3. Alfonso Ribeiro

5. Alexandra Burke

8. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

10. Laila Ali

11. Courtney Act

13. Melissa Rycroft

14. Danny Mac

15. Alesha Dixon

17. Stacy Keibler

18. Ashley Roberts

19. Sabrina Bryan

20. Katherine Jenkins

LILY

3. Alexandra Burke

4. Alesha Dixon

5. Brandy

6. Danny Mac

7.  Stacy Keibler

8. Ashley Roberts 

11. Laila Ali

12. Melissa Rycroft

13. Sabrina Bryan

15. Katherine Jenkins

17. Alfonso Ribeiro

19. Courtney Act

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

PUBLIC

4. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

8. Melissa Rycroft

10. Danny Mac

11. Brandy

12. Alfonso Ribeiro

13.  Stacy Keibler

14. Katherine Jenkins

15. Laila Ali

16. Alexandra Burke

17. Sabrina Bryan

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Courtney Act

20. Ashley Roberts 

SOLA

5. Alexandra Burke

6. Alfonso Ribeiro

7. Stacy Keibler

8. Sabrina Bryan

11. Katherine Jenkins

12. Laila Ali

13. Danny Mac

14. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

15. Courtney Act

16. Alesha Dixon

17. Ashley Roberts

18. Brandy

20. Melissa Rycroft

STEPHY

1. Alfonso RIbeiro

2. Melissa Rycroft

4. Katherine Jenkins

6. Danny Mac

7. Sabrina Bryan

9. Stacy Keibler

10. Brandy

12. Laila Ali

13. Ashley Roberts 

14. Alexandra Burke

15. Alesha Dixon

17. Courtney Act 

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

VICTORIA

2. Stacy Keibler

3. Laila Ali

5. Melissa Rycroft

6. Sabrina Bryan

10. Brandy

12. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

13. Katherine Jenkins

15. Alfonso RIbeiro

16. Courtney Act 

17. Danny Mac

18. Ashley Roberts 

19. Alesha Dixon

20. Alexandra Burke

WILDCARDS

4. Alesha Dixon

5. Alexandra Burke

7. Ashley Roberts 

10. Alfonso Ribeiro

11. Sabrina Bryan

12. Stacy Keibler

13. Danny Mac

14. Melissa Rycroft

15. Brandy

16. Katherine Jenkins

18. Laila Ali

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

20. Courtney Act

Edited by *Amanda

Posted (edited)

7 left and Chris' Bottom 3 are yet to be shown. 😮

Edited by Solaris

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Meanwhile, Dee continues to slay with his ranking. :haha: 

Really, though. Those who got placed in the rankers’ yet-to-be-revealed 16-20th place spots are not winning. :haha: