idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

And I applied!

Edited by Star*Man

If I do have to make cuts, I just want everyone to know it has nothing to do with any personal feelings since I love you all :wub:. Giving newbies a chance is most important for me, and then I'll probably balance it based on diverse opinions.

Partner twist Diana and I together please. :*

RT :wub::wub::wub:

If I do have to make cuts, I just want everyone to know it has nothing to do with any personal feelings since I love you all :wub:. Giving newbies a chance is most important for me, and then I'll probably balance it based on diverse opinions.

RIP my application :dead:considering 2 of my 5 most overrated

If my choices were based on opinions I disagreed with Elliott would've never played a single game on this site.

If my choices were based on opinions I disagreed with Elliott would've never played a single game on this site.

:dead:

Good thing I disagree with everyone for the most diverse application yet. :wub:

Good thing I disagree with everyone for the most diverse application yet. :wub:

i stan your logic :wub:

IPB Image

I'M DONE WITH Y'ALL I REALLY AM :dead:

I literally don’t even remember doing that. :dead:

i will follow along ardently. but only half the time. and only complain when somehow you all don't have a 10-way tie for last place between all the truly vile people that have been on this show! i didn't even realize that vile person tucker carlson was on this show!

i stan your logic :wub:

Alex seeing everyone I listed as most overrated sans B*ndi:

IPB Image

Listen, I knew Elliott secretly liked me. :haha:
Can’t wait for the round where we have to work together and it takes us five days to nominate a list we both agree on. :giggle:

Can’t wait for the round where we have to work together and it takes us five days to nominate a list we both agree on. :giggle:

honestly, we do have some overlap that wasn't vocal about last time. So there certainly would be grounds to make it work.

To Play:

-You don't have to have seen every season of DWTS, but I expect you to have seen all three shows and a decent amount of seasons of them. It's also easy to find past seasons and dances on YouTube and Dailymotion.

DWTS

DWTS: Children

DWTS: Athletes

DWTS

Oops Athletes will be in but definitely not Children. I just copied and pasted the rules from my Survivor/BB/TAR game and forgot to change that :haha:

Me: *thinking of leaving IDF*

Alex: Nah, you're not leaving now.

IPB Image

Carrie-Ann "Hot Mess" Inaba. :wub::wub::wub:

DWTS

Oops Athletes will be in but definitely not Children. I just copied and pasted the rules from my Survivor/BB/TAR game and forgot to change that :haha:

Plus Athletes isn't considered a separate show. It's just a subtitled season, like All Stars was. :haha:

Alexa play Me! by Taylor Swift

:haha:

IPB Image

Strongest application yet :wub::wub:

you know it. I don't fill out applications. You're just going to reject me anyway. :'(

But you were in last year's game :bleh:

Guess that means either myself or Lily won't be chosen this year. :dead:

Post of the forum. :wub: