idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

I am okay with this placement. Curious who he tied with 😮 

Oh Alfonso, amazing dancer; annoying personality. CARLTON BANKS STILL SLAPs THOUGH. 🙂 

I’d much rather take frequent cameos by Alfonso over Rashad and Jordan, but that’s just me. 🙂 

Just now, Elliott said:

I’d much rather take frequent cameos by Alfonso over Rashad and Jordan, but that’s just me. 🙂 

It literally is just you, Elliott.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Deeee said:

Typo! :dead:

Thank you for confirming that my plan was always just to get Brandy + many others to the finals!

#TeamBlackWomanExcellence

:giggle:

You're welcome, haha. 

Always here for that. :wub:  

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

I still have nightmares of your nagging from the first rankdown. :dead: 

:dead: 

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

Dee's post originally said 3.0 before he edited it. :giggle:

Caught that just in time. :wub:  

8 hours ago, *Lily said:

Can my bottom half start taking more hits now 👀 (as much as I like everyone left)

Yay Brandy :wub: So glad she made it this far.

LOL I keep saying this and..... it never happens. 😐 LOL I feel like my lower ranked contestants are gonna win. :dead:  

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Congrats to the top 11

giphy.gif

Happy ofr the girls, but was really hoping for Alfonso to make Top 10. :( But oh well, glad he made Top 20 finally.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

oh yay another person in my top ten 🙂 

😢 :broken: 

But Elliott, you should be  used to this by now. :dead: 

King Alfonso! ❤️

I’m sooo happy he made it to the Top 20 this year after being robbed of it the prior two times. I really wish he could have made Top 10  as he is an all-time fave of mine but ah well. I am glad everyone realizes and acknowledges what an amazing contestant/dancer he is at least. Although I can understand how he could annoy people and can be quite a polarizing figure. :lmao: I dooo get it. Luckily, I’ve always been able to stand by him. :haha:

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

But Elliott, you should be  used to this by now. :dead: 

🙂 

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

RT.

#10 with my ranking? wow wildcards. do better ranking him that high.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

🙂 

I'm with you this time around. 😢  

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

#10 with my ranking? wow wildcards. do better ranking him that high.

Do better ranking him that low. 😘 

But lol yeah I always knew you were gonna rank Alfonso low. :haha: And Richard & I were always gonna rank him high. Not sure about Megan and Steven.

AMANDA

3. Ashley Roberts

9. Danny Mac

10. Alesha Dixon

13. Courtney Act

15. Brandy 

16. Laila Ali

17. Katherine Jenkins

19. Alfonso Ribeiro

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ANNE

7. Katherine Jenkins

8. Alfonso Ribeiro

11. Laila Ali

13. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

14. Courtney Act

15. Ashley Roberts 

17. Danny Mac

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Brandy

CHRIS

3. Katherine Jenkins

4. Courtney Act

9. Ashley Roberts 

10. Alesha Dixon

12. Alfosno Ribeiro

13. Laila Ali

15. Danny Mac

16. Brandy

17. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

DEE

6. Brandy

10. Katherine Jenkins

12. Laila Ali

13. Courtney Act

14. Alfonso Ribeiro

16. Danny Mac

17. Ashley Roberts 

18. Alesha Dixon

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ELLIOTT

2. Brandy

3. Alfonso Ribeiro

8. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

10. Laila Ali

11. Courtney Act

14. Danny Mac

15. Alesha Dixon

18. Ashley Roberts

20. Katherine Jenkins

LILY

4. Alesha Dixon

5. Brandy

6. Danny Mac

8. Ashley Roberts 

11. Laila Ali

15. Katherine Jenkins

17. Alfonso Ribeiro

19. Courtney Act

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

PUBLIC

4. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

10. Danny Mac

11. Brandy

12. Alfonso Ribeiro

14. Katherine Jenkins

15. Laila Ali

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Courtney Act

20. Ashley Roberts 

SOLA

6. Alfonso Ribeiro

11. Katherine Jenkins

12. Laila Ali

13. Danny Mac

14. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

15. Courtney Act

16. Alesha Dixon

17. Ashley Roberts

18. Brandy

STEPHY

1. Alfonso RIbeiro

4. Katherine Jenkins

6. Danny Mac

10. Brandy

12. Laila Ali

13. Ashley Roberts 

15. Alesha Dixon

17. Courtney Act 

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

VICTORIA

3. Laila Ali

10. Brandy

12. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

13. Katherine Jenkins

15. Alfonso RIbeiro

16. Courtney Act 

17. Danny Mac

18. Ashley Roberts 

19. Alesha Dixon

WILDCARDS

4. Alesha Dixon

7. Ashley Roberts 

10. Alfonso Ribeiro

13. Danny Mac

15. Brandy

16. Katherine Jenkins

18. Laila Ali

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

20. Courtney Act

Darn it, I am the first person to have my number 1 exposed, so I hope that my number 20 is exposed today as well...

Just now, Stephhyy said:

Darn it, I am the first person to have my number 1 exposed, so I hope that my number 20 is exposed today as well...

You have an amazing #1 ❤️

9 hours ago, Deeee said:

Oh, it is not. #TeamChaos is united on this.

1 minute ago, rpryor03 said:

Oh, it is not. #TeamChaos is united on this.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME IN AND DISAGREE WITH ME FOR LIKE....WEEKS. ❤️

11. Melissa Rycroft

DWTS-melissa-rycroft-tony-dovolani.jpg

Chris - 1/20

Stephy - 2/20

Victoria - 5/20

Public - 8/20

Anne - 9/20

Lily - 12/20

Elliott - 13/20

Amanda - 14/20

Wildcards - 14/20

Dee - 19/20

Sola - 20/20

CHRIS

tumblr_mfvor80pe91rs2kdoo1_400.giftumblr_mfvous0qwn1rs2kdoo1_400.gif

Melissa Rycroft is one of my all-time favourite DWTS contestant so I am super happy that she was able to make it into the finale round, this year. I have a feeling that she will not win, as people probably figured out that she could be a contender and tank a score - if this is the case, it is fine because I hope I was able to tank some people's score as they were threat in my eyes. 

For those who aren't too familiar Melissa, she is best known for her appearance on The Bachelor where she received the final rose to only be broken up with on live television - Melissa came out as the bigger person in the scenario. Following all of this, and ABC realize how Melissa was loved by the public, she joined Dancing With The Stars in 2009 during their 8th season where she was partnered with Tony Dovolani - she's easily my favourite partner of his. They impressed with their partnership where they made it all the way to the finale where they came in 3rd place, behind Shawn Johnson & Gilles Marini.  

As I've been going through my top 5's routines, here are my thoughts on Melissa's routines during the 8th season;

• Waltz to "Moon River": For a first dance, it was danced beautifully - it felt effortless and she showed how good her lines are. It was clear that she could be a front runner!
  • Salsa to "The Cup of Life": In the words of Paris Hilton, this routine was HOT! It had everything that a salsa requires - it was feisty and they did a good job with it. 
  • Foxtrot to "Recipe for Love": This routine was elegant and timeless. She really stood out due to her lines, and she made it look effortless again - Carrie Ann felt like this was an issue instead of praising her making it look easy. 
  • Lindy Hop to "Brown Derby Jump": Carrie Ann wanted Melissa to challenge herself, and we received this perfect Lindy Hop! It was fun, so much energy, and the choreography was excellent - this was one of her first stood out routines in the competition. 
  • Paso Doble to "Poker Face": This was her first serious routine; I thought the routine was great despite the few mistakes, which I enjoyed because she showed that she was not perfect. 
  • Rumba to "If I Were A Boy": There's something about this Rumba that I just love - it's not my favourite Rumba of all time, but I loved the way it was danced. Always love the way she moves on the dance floor. 
  • Argentine Tango to "Mi Confession": Another serious routine that worked perfectly for her - the intensity, the lines, the choreography... Everything about this Argentine Tango was perfect!
  • Jive to "We Got The Beat": We were unable to see her perform it live due to her injury. Really wish we would have been able as I thought she would have nailed it.
  • Viennese Waltz to "Angel": This is probably her most underrated dance - the way she glides across the floor, the lines, the emotions in the routine.
  • Samba to "Jaleo": Wig snatched! This routine was everything - it gave me life! 
  • Quickstep to "I've Got Rhythm": While not my favourite of hers, I thought this was a great quickstep.
  • Cha Cha Cha to "Save The Last Dance For Me": Not a bad routine but nothing special about it. 
  • Paso Doble to "So What": What we saw from her in this routine was impressive - she showed that she is able to nail a Paso. 
  • Freestyle to "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)": Didn't really care for the Freestyle - it was fun but it wasn't mind-blowing or anything. 
  • Samba (Reprise): Not surprised this was her reprise - she nailed it, obviously!

A few years after her appearance on the 8th season, Melissa was reunited with Tony for the All-Stars season in 2012 - she would, once again, compete against Shawn Johnson & Gilles Marini. Melissa was ready to come on top, this time around. And Melissa & Tony did just that with incredible routines week after week; 

• Foxtrot to "Big Spender": Technically speaking, there was nothing wrong with Melissa in this routine. Like the judges pointed out, it felt more like a theatre routine than a Foxtrot - if it was a theatre routine, they would have gotten a perfect score. 
  • Jive to "Shout": Super glad that we were able to finally see her perform a Jive - it wasn't as natural as I was hoping but she still did a good job with it. 
  • Samba to "Conga": Not as iconic as her first Samba but it was HOT. And she slayed the Samba, once again! 
  • Jitterbug to "This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof": This was such a fun routine - I always enjoy seeing her in more upbeat routines as I feel like she does good in your typical ballroom routine. Anyway, this was near perfection! 
  • Tango to "Toxic": Performing this after an injury? Impressive! The entire routine was superb; And it was refreshing to see her pushing herself and fully immerse herself into the character. 
  • Viennese Waltz to "Why Ya Wanna": One of my all-time favourite of hers - I love the Viennese Waltz so not surprising. Everything about this dance was perfect - gliding perfectly, the lines, the choreography. This was probably where I started to realize that Melissa really have a chance to take the win, this time around. And dancing to Jana's song? We have to stan! 
  • Tango & Cha Cha Cha to "Die Young": Flawless! That costume change? Work it! The choreography? Amazing! The Tango? So good. The Cha Cha? So fun. 
  • Swing Marathon: Snatched her competitors' wigs off. 
  • Quickstep to "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy": Now, this is a Quickstep of theirs that I can get behind; the choreography & the costume were on point. And what about Melissa? She nailed every move... Still obsessed with this routine!
  • Paso Doble to "Rumour Has It": An incredible improvement from their Paso Doble during their first season - this Paso had intensity and Melissa absolutely killed it. 
  • Hustle to "Walk The Dinosaur": The fact it's considered a "Caveman" hustle still make me laugh. Anyway, to the routine, she did have some mistakes but she still killed the performance. 
  • Argentine Tango to "Dirty Diana": PERFECTION.
  • Samba (Reprise) to "Conga": An improvement from their first Samba. This Samba was near their Samba from the original season. 
  • Freestyle to "I Was Here": Instead of creating a hot mess like they did with their original "Freestyle", they decided to push themselves a bit more with a contemporary inspired routine. And the piece? PERFECTION! I absolutely love it - it was danced perfectly, the choreography was stunning,  showcased her incredible lines as well musicality, and they still had some ballroom elements in it. The only thing I didn't care for was the terrible cover of "I Was Here". 
  • Samba to "Life Is Highway": This one was great but it didn't really stand out due to them killing their Samba to "Conga". 

As mentioned earlier, Melissa is one of my all-time favourite - she's one of the best dancer to ever appear on the show. I would ever go as far as saying that she is my favourite DWTS winner, as well. I will conclude by saying that no matter her ranking, I will be pleased with whatever she gets as I didn't really need to fight for her throughout the rankdown - just happy that she was able to make it this far without ever being a target.  And now, here are some of my favourite routines of hers throughout her DWTS journey; 

STEPHY

Melissa is one of my favourite winners, as she improved from her first season, she had a positive attitude towards the competition, and I think this was one of the only seasons where Tony could win with a potential partner. Their partnership was stronger than their original season. She had some great dances, for example, her 1st Samba during redo iconic dances week, her Quickstep and Trio Paso on Veterans Week, her Argentine Tango in the semi finals, and her Freestyle. I’m glad she won the all-star season, as the rest of the top 5 had won their respective seasons.

VICTORIA

giphy.gif

Does anyone remember when Dee was a stunt Queen and he named all the contestants that were safe in Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 2.0 and he eliminated Melissa Rycroft as his final cut? I do and it was legendary. Melissa makes the finals of this rankdown as she should even though Shawn should have as well. Or any Derek Hough partner tbh. I guess next time I need to target all of Maks, Mark and Val partners to get people to back off. Melissa Rycroft became a celebrity because of The Bachelor. Melissa competed on Dancing with the Stars 8. She was partnered with Tony Dovolani and she placed third. She was bested by Shawn Johnson and Gilles Marini. You want to know plot twist? Those three all returned for Dancing with the Stars All-Stats aka 15 and she beat them winning the whole season. She was partnered with Tony Dovolani again so that was cute. Melissa and Sabrina are the only All-Stars contestants to make the finals of this rankdown so I'm curious to see who outlasts the other. I hope it's Melissa.

ALEX

Y'all constantly disrespect Melissa in these final rankings and I'm tired of it! The greatest underdog story in DWTS history. She wasn't even supposed to be in S8, but comes in at the last second because Jewel gets injured. She ends up slaying despite being a pretty girl with no fanbase which is usually poison for the DWTS audience. She makes it in 3rd Place losing to Shawn & Gilles in the greatest final three in DWTS history. She comes back to All-Stars, slays even more, takes both of them down, and gets her well deserved victory. AN ICON!

ANNE

Remember that great time when she won the All Star Season? Everyone completely lost their minds. Some in a good way. Others in a bad way. Remember that huge celebration because Tony finally got to win a season after so many terrible partners? Good times. She competed during both Season 8 and the All Stars Season. I am going to focus on the All Stars season because 100 words and I am very easily bored. Melissa, for obvious reasons, has gorgeous lines. She dances very dainty. I do wish that Tony pushed her a bit harder in that regard, but I believe her paso trio was an improvement. Her Viennese Waltz redefined gorgeous. I already mentioned loving Team Call Me Maybe in a previous write up, but it is still true. Tony made a good choice for their freestyle. Instead of going crazy and elaborate it was stripped back and emotional. That could have backfired on them, but it worked out in their favor.

LILY

I toyed with where to place Melissa and eventually decided on a #12 placement for her. On her initial season, I loved Melissa. She was my favorite in Season 8 and at the time she was one of my all-time faves from all 8 seasons. Her casting on this was reality television at its finest. Going from the jilted winner of The Bachelor, to suddenly getting a last-minute spot on the show because Nancy O'Dell got injured, and only having a matter of days to prepare for her first dance.. it was a lucky break and while I didn't know Melissa before DWTS, seeing the way she organically took to the dances was so great to watch. There were a few great dancers on Season 8, such as Gilles, Shawn and Lil' Kim, and Melissa was able to keep up with them despite having less training (of course her background did help). My favorite dances of hers included her Salsa, Lindy Hop, Argentine Tango and Samba, to name a few. Melissa made it all the way to the finals, where she did a great job, but Gilles and Shawn became the clear ones to beat and she finished a very respectable third place. DWTS helped Melissa carve a career in TV, and at one point she even almost became the new co-host when Samantha Harris left.

Melissa was a really great fit for an All-Stars season. Where she started her DWTS journey as a recently dumped reality TV star, she came back as a successful mother, wife and TV personality. She seemed so much more confident in herself and it really translated in her routines. In the first couple of weeks on All-Stars she was middle of the pack, but broke out afterwards with some really enjoyable routines, such as her Samba, Jitterbug, her participation in Team Call Me Maybe and many more. I think the final few weeks was where Melissa really shone for me - she had three perfect scoring routines in the quarter and semi-finals - her Quickstep, trio Paso Doble, and her Argentine Tango which I especially loved. Whilst it was a super close race for the win at the end, I was really happy for Melissa being able to get the mirrorball. It made for such a great story from where she started her journey, up to where she finished it.

ELLIOTT

Kind of shows how legit this Top 20 is when we’re getting to the people I actively cheered for, and I’m ranking Melissa at 13. :dead: I actually preferred her to Shawn in season 8, though Giles was my favourite at the time. (Which is kind of funny since I constantly forget about Giles’ existence on DWTS, tbh.) When they were in All Stars, it seemed like a foregone conclusion coming into the finale (at least to me) that Melissa was winning considering she had the underdog storyline of being the only non-winner in the Top 5, and being the only one who hadn’t previously made the top two in the entire Top 7. I think she wound up as my second favourite that season? IDK. I like Drew and Emmitt more overall, but I don’t really remember their All Stars run as much as I should.

AMANDA

tumblr_mbwqooHsum1rpkg2no10_r1_250.gif

Probably one of the lower rankings she's going to receive. I know she's incredibly loved on here and that makes her a good candidate to take the whole thing with people tanking both the big names and the internationals, so I'm interested to see if she wins this time. Melissa is fantastic. She was great in her original season. Routines like her Lindy Hop, Argentine Tango, and Samba are all highlights of the season to me. I was just rooting for Shawn more so I was very happy when Shawn won, but I would've put Melissa as the runner-up instead of Gilles. Melissa returned to all-stars where she was even more amazing. Her Samba, Jitterbug, Tango, Fusion, Quickstep, Paso Doble, Argentine Tango, Freestyle, and Instant dance are all brilliant and showed how much consistency she had. I was so happy for both her and Tony when they won as she was just incredible this season. I do love Melissa, but she falls here because I love others more.

WALLY

Well done to Melissa making it to the Top 20 this year. She made it here on the 1st version but missed out last year due to Deee’s very cutthroat cut on the 2nd version. :haha: Melissa is tricky to rank because if I was ranking her Season 8 self, she’d be a little lower - but her S15 self brings her up some spots. I’m letting S15 factor more so she’ll get my #15 spot. 

Melissa is a great dancer, and I do love her - but again, I just love many other dancers more in this Top 20. But at least this is a fair ranking. From Season 8 my favorite dances from Melissa were her: Salsa, Foxtrot, Lindy Hop, Rumba, Argentine Tango, Viennese Waltz and Samba. From Season 15, my favorite dances from her were: Samba, Jitterbug, Viennese Waltz, Tango/Cha-Cha Fusion, Quickstep, Paso Doble, Argentine Tango and Freestyle.

DEE

giphy.gif

tumblr_mfvor80pe91rs2kdoo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

The Ultimate Underdog. Melissa Rycroft became a target of mine once again after some disgusting decisions by some of you were made. Zendaya and Corbin being cut from this game really upset me. Some of you know that I wanted her cut at one point, so this low ranking should not be unexpected. 

This is not because I dislike her. Quite the opposite. I ranked her very well during the Version 1.0 finals. Melissa is just seriously a threat to win, and I feel like the only individual that can stop this from happening. Melissa would make an excellent winner. However, she is up against Normani, Laurie, Meryl, Rumer, Kristi, Mel B, and Mýa. ALL PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE RANKED HER HIGHER THAN MELISSA AND DESERVE THIS WIN.

I suspect Melissa will rank extremely, extremely high. Totally fair, since she is one of the greatest DWTS contestants ever. Melissa is one of only three contestants to advance to the finals on two different seasons. That is a pretty cool accomplishment. Melissa is one of only two contestants to actually deserve seeing two finals! She was consistently fantastic across both season, but I much prefer her time on All-Stars to her initial run as a contestant on Season 8. The common thread  that links her two seasons though is the narrative of an underdog rising to the top of the competition.

Season 8 Melissa Rycroft is less of a silent predator than her All-Stars self. Melissa was super dominant from the beginning of the competition, and never slipped behind Shawn or Gilles in the competition. From Week One, Melissa contributed to what became the closest photo finish race to the Mirror Ball Trophy in DWTS history. Her weakest performance of the season was her rehearsal package for her Jive that she could not perform live due to an injury. LOL. That was also her lowest score of the competition - 21. Melissa just took to dancing so naturally, and really had an awesome partnership with Tony Dovolani. By the end of Season 8, Melissa had danced at least ten routines that I loved:

Favorite Season 8 Dances: Salsa, Foxtrot, Lindy Hop, Rumba, Argentine Tango, Viennese Waltz, Samba, Quickstep, Cha-Cha, Finale Paso Doble.

Melissa (and Shawn) definitely played second fiddle to Gilles, but I'd say all three of the finalists that season could have won. Melissa slipped up in the finals and lost her chance imo. Between the injury at such a late stage in the game + a super weak Freestyle dance, Melissa landed at a respectable third place in what is easily the most competitive crop of finalists ever. I really feel like that Freestyle prevented her from winning, but my pick to win that season was Shawn Johnson.

Melissa ended the season with an average of 26.9, with only a point difference separating Melissa from Shawn. Melissa only received two perfect scores in the season, which goes to show how consistently great she was to end the season with such a high average. Her Samba is still an iconic routine to this very day.

There should be no surprise that Melissa would return for All-Stars. And who were her most fierce competitors? None other than Shawn and Gilles. AKA THE HOLY TRINITY OF DWTS. 

Melissa won the Mirror Ball this season in a much more silent manner. With the return of major players and previous winners, Melissa did not seem like much competition this second time around. She was partnered once again with Tony Dovolani, and the two underdogs slowly but surely took over the competition. Melissa had a much slower start this season, with her first two weeks in the competition being good, but not notable.

I was afraid that Melissa would not be as fierce of a competitor on All-Stars, but Iconic Week Dances proved me wrong. Melissa was tasked to recreate the Samba performed by JR and Karina on Season 13. Melissa slayed the Samba as we know she is capable of doing, earning a score of 27, and tying for the top of the leaderboard. From this point forward, Melissa just kept fighting for the top of the leaderboard. 

And despite being up against Apolo, Shawn, Gilles, and Emmitt - Melissa always came out on top of the competition. 

Jitterbug on Opponents' Choice Week = 37

Team Call Me Maybe & Tango on Guilty Pleasures Week = 29.5 & 27

Viennese Waltz on Country Night = 29.5

Tango-Cha Cha Fusion on Fusions Night & Swing Marathon = 29 & 10

Quickstep & Paso Doble on Veterans' Day/Trio Night = 30 & 30

Hustle & Argentine Tango Themed Dances/Bad Tribute = 27.5 & 30

Every single one of these dances is flawless and are some of the best routines in the history of the show. That "Dirty Diana" Argentine Tango is so iconic. Melissa had really danced one of the strongest set of routines in DWTS history. A very underrated set of routines because most of us hate All-Stars. LOL.

By the time she had reached the finals, Melissa seemed well-equipped to take on Shawn in the finals this second time. Melissa and Shawn were completely equal in points by this point, but Melissa had an ace up her sleeve this time. The Underdog Story. I think the narrative of the underdog Melissa Rycroft taking on Golden Child Derek Hough + Mirrorball Champion Shawn Johnson really helped earn her the win. 

Melissa overcame the challenge of performing an epic Freestyle, and delivered a perfect-scoring routine to earn herself redemption. She earned a second perfect score for her Samba Reprise, and then a 28.5 for her Instant Samba. She ended the season with a total of 420 points and a total average of 28.0 out of 30 - the third highest final average of the entire series. Impressive. She may not have my favorite set of routines ever, but there is no denying how incredibly great she was the entire season.

In shocking fashion, The True Underdog partnership of Melissa and Tony won the Mirrorball right out from under Shawn and Derek. Iconic moment. Solid win. Melissa is an undeniably phenomenal contestant and one of the best in the show's history. But I prefer others, so this low ranking will have to do in order to serve my main goal - avoiding a Melissa win. LOL.

SOLA

I like Melissa well enough, but this cast is stacked.  In last year’s rankdown, I feel like Melissa could have won if she was not cut in the final round.  I have a real fear of that happening this time and honestly, I don’t want that to happen.  That is why she gets my tanked spot at #20 even though she is probably in my Top 10 dancers from this group. 

Melissa collaborated with Tony Dovolani on Season 8 and Season 15 when she returned for All-Stars.  It is easily his most iconic partnership on the show. She was immediately a standout in both seasons in which she participate.  She had some truly amazing dances in All-Stars, which is the journey I would like to highlight.  Dirty Diana remains one of my favorite Argentine Tangos ever done on the show.  I loved her country Viennese Waltz and I thought she slayed her Quickstep.  Ultimately, she won the All-Star season with an underdog edit going up against four winners in the semifinals. 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Does anyone remember when Dee was a stunt Queen and he named all the contestants that were safe in Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 2.0 and he eliminated Melissa Rycroft as his final cut? I do and it was legendary.

ILYSM. ❤️

This is gross. 

Can my #18, #19, #20 show up now 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She made it here on the 1st version but missed out last year due to Deee’s very cutthroat cut on the 2nd version. :haha:

source.gif

Melissa. :( She is always done dirty in this rankdowns. This does mean Sabrina won All-Stars? :dead:

• Sad 1