idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

The public would put Elizabeth at #4 but Ashley at #20. :dead: 

mean girls giggle GIF

Also, #Bless the Wildcards, Lily, and Chris for placing her in their Top 10's. ❤️ 

• Like 3

So, I'm just gonna assume that Danny and Alexandra will show up as the next two. :haha: 

• Haha 1

Just now, *Amanda said:

So, I'm just gonna assume that Danny and Alexandra will show up as the next two. :haha: 

Pretty much. :dead:

8 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, #Bless the Wildcards, Lily, and Chris for placing her in their Top 10's. ❤️ 

You’re welcome! Really love her - looking forward to the international rankdown when all is done! 

25 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

All we need know is for Danny Mac to outlast.💁‍♀️

image.jpg

I wish I was aware of this when I was doing my rankings.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I wish I was aware of this when I was doing my rankings.

dannymacx.jpg

• Like 1

Alex, I need to amend my rankings.

• Haha 1

Ashley! :wub:  

Also kinda had a feeling she would be coming up. #bless Amanda giving her the #3 spot to help her out, as I did with my rankings. Loved reading all the positive write-ups for Ashley too!

OMG LOL Love reading Dee’s write-up and excitement for Ashley.  :dead::wub: And Alex’s thoughts are pretty much what I would have expected regarding Ashley. :haha:

Lol now it's a battle between Alexandra vs. Danny of who will get #16 and who will get #15. 

40 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

:wub: 

39 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Pretty much. :haha:  

40 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

All we need know is for Danny Mac to outlast.💁‍♀️

Your ranking Alexandra at #20 IS NOT CUTE, Ma'am. 😢 😘 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Your ranking Alexandra at #20 IS NOT CUTE, Ma'am. 😢 😘 

Who me?

shocked oh my god GIF

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o2_500.gifv

...Knowing I still have rankings and write-ups to do and fix.

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o4_500.gifv

...I'll do the last write-up tomorrow because

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o1_500.gifv

• Haha 1

AMANDA

3. Ashley Roberts

10. Alesha Dixon

13. Courtney Act

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ANNE

13. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

14. Courtney Act

15. Ashley Roberts 

18. Alesha Dixon

CHRIS

4. Courtney Act

9. Ashley Roberts 

10. Alesha Dixon

17. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

DEE

13. Courtney Act

17. Ashley Roberts 

18. Alesha Dixon

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

ELLIOTT

8. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

11. Courtney Act

15. Alesha Dixon 

18. Ashley Roberts

LILY

4. Alesha Dixon

8. Ashley Roberts 

19. Courtney Act

20. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

PUBLIC

4. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

18. Alesha Dixon

19. Courtney Act

20. Ashley Roberts 

SOLA

13. Ashley Roberts 

14. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

15. Courtney Act

16. Alesha Dixon

STEPHY

13. Ashley Roberts 

15. Alesha Dixon

17. Courtney Act 

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

VICTORIA

12. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

16. Courtney Act 

18. Ashley Roberts 

19. Alesha Dixon

WILDCARDS

4. Alesha Dixon

7. Ashley Roberts 

19. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

20. Courtney Act

17-20 are in the my 13-16 spots where I didn't want to write up about the contestants.   :haha:

16. Danny Mac

strictly-come-dancing-2016-live-week-10-

Lily - 6/20

Stephy - 6/20

Amanda - 9/20

Public - 10/20

Wildcards - 13/20

Sola - 13/20

Elliott - 14/20

Chris - 15/20

Dee - 16/20

Anne - 17/20

Victoria - 17/20

LILY

In #6 I am ranking Danny, my highest-ranking male (out of 2 lol), which feels fitting because he's one of my all-time favorite male celebrities from the entire franchise! Danny was a star on Series 14 on Strictly, a complete natural and definitely one of Strictly's best dancers. I was so excited when he was paired with Oti, a pro I wanted to see do well especially after having an early out in her first season, and I feel that she was able to shine in this season which has really helped her go on to do great things since! Danny was one of the real standouts of the first week of Strictly. He was such a natural mover in his Cha-Cha and it was clear he was going to be one to watch. He kept it up week by week, and while I loved him all season, I think it was around Week 4 where he did a super classy, traditional Quickstep that I was ready to stan.

After having a few stumbles in Halloween Week, Danny bounced back from here on with a string of amazing dances. His Jive and Argentine Tango both scored highly, before he stole the show at Blackpool with an extravagant Charleston, and then danced one of the most amazing, iconic Sambas from the show the next week. I struggle not to watch Oti in this dance tbh, my attention pretty much goes entirely to her in this routine she's incredible. But Danny kept up and looked just as much the pro. They also did an amazing showstopping Tango to "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls where Danny totally looked the leading man. And then probably my favorite routine of theirs, whilst I love the iconic Samba and Charleston numbers, was their semi-final American Smooth. The dance really told a story and was captivating, while unique, and included an insane lift at the end when Oti basically jumped from a podium and Danny caught her. Danny faced his first dance-off here, and I was still hopeful for him to pull off the win in the finals, although I was leaning towards Louise, who had been in no dance-offs all season. In the end, however, it turned out to be (the network's favorite) Ore who won despite two prior dance-offs. I was kinda underwhelmed by how this season ended because I was firmly team Danny but, having been a fan of Louise's old music, would have been happy for her to win either. Whereas I just wasn't really an Ore fan lol. But I know Danny and Ore have remained great friends, and Danny's gone on to do lots of great theatre shows! Really glad he's made it this far. 

STEPHY

From what I have read on here and on Twitter, that he is one of the best Male contestants that Strictly has had, and it is a shame that he didn’t win.

AMANDA

ZnbmtD.gif

Danny Mac! The single greatest male celebrity to ever grace the Strictly Come Dancing stage, and so extremely robbed of a win in favor of Strictly's equivalent of a TPTB fave to Ginger Zee on the US show. He and his fantastic partner Oti Mabuse came out of the gate swinging with an amazing Cha-Cha and continued to crush it week after week. He is currently the only celeb to ever receive a perfect score for a Samba with his iconic "Magalenha" Samba. He has so many other brilliant dances as well, with his Charleston, Showdance, American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Salsa, Tango, Quickstep, Paso Doble & Jive. His one possible misstep was the Foxtrot, and even that was still a really good dance so if that's the worst he did, then he's obviously a really strong and consistent dancer. I'm still mad that they didn't win and instead Ore who wasn't nearly as epic won instead. Luckily Oti has her glitter ball trophy now, but she really should have two at this point. Oh well,.Danny will always be remembered as one of the Strictly greats.

ALEX

I agree with the majority here, he really impressed me! I thought y'all just dragged him this far as a thirst pick (which I mean yeah he's got a good body, but y'all are acting like you've never seen abs before 💁‍♂️) but he is an amazing dancer. I got some douche vibes from him, but hopefully he's a good person! I ranked him 11th.

JC

Hawt

FROGLENZEN

whoooo

WALLY

King Danny! Danny is definitely very deserving of making it to the finals of this game, and I am super glad he did. Danny is arguably the best male celeb dancer to ever be on Strictly Come Dancing, and definitely rivals and should be in company amongst the best DWTS males like Apolo, Alfonso and Jordan. I’m hoping people not familiar with him watch his dances and grow to love him because I can see him being a huge IDF favorites - especially with people like Elliott. 

Ranking Danny is difficult because i want to really help him out and give him a great spot but also…. i have tons of faves so it’s hard to figure out. I’ll give him the #11 spot. Danny definitely owned it on Series 14 of SCD, and definitely should have won that series (even though I do like Ore - but Danny was better). Sadly the UK voters are anti-ringers and Danny was def the big ringer of that series. Anyway… gosh I loved nearly all of his dances. My favorite dances from him would be his: Cha-Cha, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep, Jive, Argentine Tango, Charleston, Samba, Salsa, American Smooth and Showdance.

SOLA

He was partnered to Oti on season 16 of Strictly Come Dancing.  I don’t want to see him, but I don’t dislike him.  So 13th place is an appropriate spot for him.  I have seen a couple of his performances and looks like he had a good time.  He was one of the runner-ups that season.  He has the second most perfect scores in a given season at four, so that’s cool.

ELLIOTT

He’s hot. Give me more time to watch his routines regularly and follow him on social media, and he’d have moved higher than this. But I’m placing him here for now. I’m sure it might be a surprise to everyone.

CHRIS

GIF-Danny-Mac-Oti.gif

Did I put Danny Mac at #15 so I do not need to write 100 words? Absolutely. But in all honesty, I absolutely enjoyed Danny's dances, notably due to Oti. But he is not my ultimate favourite contestants to ever appeared on Strictly Comes Dancing hence why it's hard to write 100 words. With that being said, I will post his Charleston because it's one of my favourite Charleston ever;

DEE

tumblr_oznf6wSw2R1wisa4jo3_250.gifv

ArtisticFluidBat-size_restricted.gif

SingleWindyFirebelliedtoad-size_restrict

Okay so he's f*cking hot. LOL. He could suck and I'd probably still be a fan between the accent and his amazing good lucks. WOW. I would submit my body to him. Apparently he's famous for being an actor on some show named Hollyoaks. WHO CARES. WE NEED TO SEE HIM IN MINIMAL CLOTHING. CAST HIM IN AN HBO SHOW PLEASE AMERICA.

Anyways. Danny Mac was partnered with professional Oti Mabuse on the fourteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing. This is one extremely sexy partnership. Wow. Danny Mac finished as one of the runner-ups for the season. Let's see if I agree with that placement...

ROBBED KING. WOW. ❤️

Danny Mac may be the finest celebrity dancer I have ever seen on any DWTS iteration. He was literally flawless in every single routine and often times looked like the professional dancer himself? Seriously. His technique was impeccable and precise, and he adapted to every single style with an ease. I've hardly seen a male contestant so challenged from a choreography standpoint before, but Danny Mac handled all of this like a f*cking champ. I am very impressed with him.

BTW - his professional partner Oti is a phenom of a choreographer. He was very blessed to have somebody draw out every bit of dancing ability in his body in the most fabulous of ways. What a beast. I literally could watch him dance all day. I think he rivals Jordan Fisher as the best male contestant ever tbh. Every single routine blew me away. What a talented mover. Here are my favorite routines of his:

Week Two Viennese Waltz: A second routine this good should be a crime. The choreography was phenomenal and difficult, and Danny rose to the occasion. 

Movie Week Paso Doble: Danny could f*ck me in that Zorro costume. OMG. Flawless routine. Underscored.

Week Four Quickstep: LOVE. Danny fits the role of an old Hollywood movie star like a glove. Underscored once again. Flawless technique.

Week Seven Jive: Perfect routine. His energy. His technique. He's so amazing.

Blackpool Charleston: I cannot believe this was only his first perfect score. This should be his fourth. The whole routine feels like an amazing production. Loved it.

Week 10 Samba: ICONIC. This has to be one of the best routines of the SCD series, no? Perfect score well-deserved. He was also super f*ckable in this routine as well.

Semi-Final Salsa: Super great Salsa. Underscored beyond reason.

Semi-Final American Smooth: Actual perfection. Screw Darcey for denying this routine a perfect score. This routine is flawless, and once again tells a great story. Danny looked like a professional Ballroom dancer in this routine.

Showdance: Wonderful. This showed off just how much he had learned across every style. Perfect score well-deserved.

But his Cha-Cha, Tango, and Rumba deserve love and higher scores as well. Amazing routines. His Foxtrot on Halloween Night was his only slip-up, and the 30 he received feels a bit harsh? Four perfect scores, but I'd have given him probably six or seven perfect scores. That is how wonderful he was. His final average for the season is a 36.6, which is well-above his competitors for the season.

I cannot believe he lost. This seems like a tragedy. Danny and Oti were a brilliant partnership. And both of them seemed so laser-focused and committed. I also really loved how emotional Danny was when speaking about Oti and his journey with her. ROBBED.

Once again, loyalty drives me to rank him this low. But I am happily a converted fan of Danny Mac.

ANNE

What? Another guy snuck her way into the top 20? How the heck did this happen? Guess we are slacking. He competed during Strictly Series 14. I guess they do not announce the finalists in order, he seemed to have made the finale. His professional partner was Oti Mabuse. Oh, I see wiki says he was the first person to ever receive a 10 from one of the judges. That must be the strict one who gives out like 2/3s. This also allowed him to get the first perfect score. (amazing, they give those out like candy in the finale of Dancing with the Stars) And wow I just saw a picture of him. Perhaps I am now officially a fan.  Enough for me to change his ranking? Probably not.

VICTORIA

tumblr_myfkk98y8e1rbufjko2_r3_250.gifv

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. That is what I thought when I looked up who Danny Mac was. Who brought this beautiful specimen into this rankdown and where can I venmo, apple pay, paypal, zelle, cashapp them some money? My panties went to the floor. MY L0RD. Danny Mac is a British actor and singer. I’ve never heard of him before but I will research more after this for research purposes. Danny Mac competed on Strictly Come Dancing Series 14 and was partnered with Oti Mabuse. I have no idea who she is but I am already jealous of her. Her placed third according to Wikipedia and this series should be abolished from the record books because clearly Danny should have won. Danny in 2 minutes won my heart, my loins and my ovaries. I’m going to take a cold shower now.

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o2_500.gifv

...Knowing I still have rankings and write-ups to do and fix.

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o4_500.gifv

...I'll do the last write-up tomorrow because

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o1_500.gifv

I'M DOING MY LAST WRITE-UP TODAY. :spaz:

• Thanks 1