Save Courtney Act

Cut Christina 

Just now, *Chris said:

Save Courtney Act

Cut Christina 

New cut!

Save Courtney

Cut Faye Tozer

If everyone does their writeups on time...

Stacy Keibler

Apolo Anton-Ohno

Rachel Stevens

Kara Tointon

Abbey Clancy

Pixie Lott

remaining

Posted (edited)

James Hinchcliffe

x1080

I am cutting because someone deserves to lose him, that someone is not elliott.  This is absolutely petty.  James is a great dancer.  Not one of my favorite male dancers, but great all the same.  He was partnered with Sharna (lol ops).  However his best dance was when Sharna (who is ew) was on out on injury and he got to dance a Viennese Waltz with Jenna Johnson, and it was Joker/Harley Quinn themed.  It was fantastic, and it got a perfect score.  He got several other perfect scores over the season too for his Freestyle (it was meh, but really all the freestyles were meh this season), Trio Jive and Fusion dance.  I feel like he was out much earlier in the last rankdown.  Anyway he wound up the runner up in the 23rd season finale to Laurie Hernandez.  And now he loses to her again.

Save: Rumer

Edited by Solaris

I will do mine later after everyone is done, as I’m not at home at the moment

Alexa PenaVega

Image result for alexa penavega dwts

I guess I could technically use Victoria's write-up here but I'm going to give Alexa the pleasure of having 2 write-ups this rankdown. Alexa's already won Season 21 this year, which lol well done I guess, but she's one of maybe like 3 people who I'd choose to win that mess of a season so it's not all bad. I do like Alexa, I know people love the Carlos/Alexa pair and all the drama that came from it, looking back yes there were some hysterical OTT moments which are kinda funny. I just feel like I'd have liked to see them separately in all honesty lol, I feel like Alexa would have had so much more potential if she was not stifled by how her husband was doing etc.. Or, tbh, if she just had a different partner. Alexa/Mark seemed good on paper but didn't work at all. I know Derek is by no means the most popular pro here but when you look at what he was able to bring out of her in a few days vs. Mark in a few weeks, eesh it was just clear that this was a mismatch. Alexa had some fantastic dances - her Tango with Derek, her stunning Contemporary (highly underrated dance which I honestly kinda forgot about until now), and her Charleston joining Bindi. She also had some less than great dances. Idk, I'm not sure if Alexa makes it much further if she's on the season by herself, but we could have at least seen her hopefully be more committed. That just felt missing for me, and it's frustrating because I hate seeing it when dancers with a lot of potential don't really deliver! I think this is a more than favorable position for Alexa regardless, so well done to her for making it this far.

Saving Alesha Dixon

Jacoby Jones

giphy.gif

Now that I ensured he won season 16 over Kellie after the Zendaya cut, he can go. Jacoby is one of the plethora of football players to have appeared on the show, and was partnered with Karina Smirnoff. He was the default best male of the season because the other guys ranged from mediocre to dreadful. He scored 2 perfect 30's during his time on the show, for his Argentine Tango and Salsa. His lowest score was a 20 for his Cha-Cha, which is his week 1 dance so he definitely got better as the season went along. Jacoby ended up in 3rd place, getting a higher ranking than the amazing Aly Raisman, which is a #choice on the viewers' part. But this is also the same season that crowned Kellie the winner over Zendaya, so the voting this season was questionable all around. Anyway, he's a solid dancer and served his purpose in this rankdown so I have no use for him in this anymore.

SAVING: Queen Meryl Davis

Kelly Monaco (Season 1 & Season 15)

giphy.gif

Elliott, I will give her a proper write-up as soon as I am done with dinner and am not on my phone. Kelly Monaco is the winner of the very first season of the show, even though she might have been the worst contestant of the season. LOL. At least she beat John O’Hurley. Though obviously her long-time relationship with ABC pretty much solidified her win from the beginning of the competition. At least Kelly returned for All-Stars and earned herself some respect as a much better dancer and performer. She placed third in the competition and really did perform well all-season, but she definitely did not deserve to place above many of the legends that fell before her. Solid redemption though. But I attribute that success to Val being amazing as a professional partner. Not being saddled with Alec Mazo. LOL.

SAVING: Normani Kordei

Just now, Alex95 said:

Oh lol jk your writeup is posted you're fine now.

YOU SCARED ME LOL. 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I guess if we get a final cut Normani will be mine.😍

tenor.gif?itemid=10413667

Imagine calling Kelly Monaco the worst contestant of S1 when Evander exists. 🙂 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

You could have used my write-up, Lily.😘

Now she gets 2  :giggle:

Just now, Alex95 said:

@Deeee your cut is up for grabs until you refresh for editing your post.

You couldn’t have posted this before he posted his write-up. :/ 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’ll help you. ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Okay. I see no reason to do that.

Just now, Elliott said:

You couldn’t have posted this before he posted his write-up. :/ 

I didn't see the writeup when I did :dead:. Too much going on to pay attention to every little detail lol, anyone else could've noticed as well :haha: