rupauls drag race tea GIF by Stan.

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Save Christina

Cut Chelsea

You ensuring that Elizabeth does not win her season :wub:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

rupauls drag race tea GIF by Stan.

Evanna is not my favorite of the season, but she came out of the season looking like the best dancer?

Tinashe and Juan Pablo are better dancers. Milo had better dances.

Edited by Deeee

Just now, Deeee said:

Evanna is not my favorite of the season, but she came out of the season looking like the best dancer?

Tinashe is the obvious pick for best dancer since she's actually a dancer, but of the non-professional dancers, I'd say Juan Pablo was the best dancer that season imo.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Tinashe is the obvious pick for best dancer since she's actually a dancer, but of the non-professional dancers, I'd say Juan Pablo was the best dancer that season imo.

Obviously Tinashe is the best dancer and easily my favorite. Though we only had like four weeks of her due to shenanigans. 

You’re right. I agree. Juan Pablo did emerge as the strongest. Editing my write-up now.

Chelsea Kane

051011-dwts-edit-lead-340.jpg?itok=_5y_x

I like Chelsea, and did root for her on her season. She's managed a great accomplishment this year by going 3 for 3 in the Season 12 wins on the rankdown, and so that deserves props for sure. But overall, while I liked her enough, I like everyone else more in the remaining nominees, I think. I'm sure it's known that I love Christina and while her run may not have been as short as others in these noms, I do think that could make her an easier target here and I wanna keep her safe for now (particularly because I lost my other early boot fave a couple rounds ago). Anyway, onto Chelsea. She was the token Disney star on Season 12, paired up with Mark. I think Mark had some great choreography in the season but I don't personally feel it was fully developed yet as it was in later seasons, and so some of the dances looking back do feel kinda showboaty and OTT. Case in point the Jive, which was a lot of fun but was a bit too wacky and the judges rightfully picked up on that. Chelsea & Mark's storyline kinda became "hmm the judges think we're doing a bit too much, maybe we'll tone it down this week" and then never toning it down. :dead: But it led to some great moments such as the Harry Potter routine. I touched upon this in my writeup for Ralph but looking back it was kinda clear that Chelsea was an ABC pet that season. Giving her a whole extra 15 points in the semi-finals is INSANE rigging and as much as I liked these two and wanted them to make the finals it shouldn't have taken a blatant move like that. Saying that, both Ralph and Chelsea had been in jeopardy twice before Ralph's elimination, so maybe there was an equal chance of who got the final spot, but I'd imagine Ralph stood a good chance had it not been for that. I like Chelsea & Mark and they've achieved a great feat here, but I'm gonna send them out now.

Saving Christina Milian

Honestly S27 was obviously a mess but we got so many great dancers from that group. I feel like it's a similar case to Season 16 - about a quarter of the cast was great and then everyone else was pretty meh/bad.

• Like 1

Remaining for @*Amanda and @1234567890:

Amber Riley (S17)
Apolo Anton Ohno (S4)
Melissa Rycroft (S8)
Nastia Liukin (S20)

Should be a very easy decision but y'all always surprise me

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Should be a very easy decision but y'all always surprise me

n06tleyd7pr21.jpg

Looking at the list of remaining contestants to see if there's anyone left in the game I even care about.

• Like 1

Just now, Steven_ said:

Looking at the list of remaining contestants to see if there's anyone left in the game I even care about.

Are you implying that you don't care about the 40 international contestants inexplicably left that no one has even heard of before...?

• Like 1

How am I just noticing Jacoby Jones is the only football player left?? How? Why?

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Honestly S27 was obviously a mess but we got so many great dancers from that group. I feel like it's a similar case to Season 16 - about a quarter of the cast was great and then everyone else was pretty meh/bad.

Pretty much. It had potential but it was f*cked by the format and voting decisions hard. Put Tinashe in the Top 6 over B*bby, and then eliminate Alexis and Joe (yeah I'd put him there for the lulz factor, don't @ me) to give us a Top 4 of Evanna/JP/Milo/Tinashe, and it'd have an amazing end-game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

How am I just noticing Jacoby Jones is the only football player left?? How? Why?

Kellie/Zendaya fanwars started happening.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Save Apolo Anton Ohno
Cut Nastia Liukin

We stan sanity.

• Like 2

I liked Jacoby and am enjoying his random descent to victory¬†ūüôā

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Are you implying that you don't care about the 40 international contestants inexplicably left that no one has even heard of before...?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I’m glad I don’t have to cut and save this round!

Edited by Stephhyy

Kelly Monaco

Jacoby Jones

Elizabeth Berkeley

Christina Milian

James Maslow

Alexa PenaVega

Nyle DiMarco

Kel Mitchell

What has become of this Rankdown? WHY ARE THEY ALL STILL HERE.

Elizabeth, Christina, and Alexa did what the other girls couldn't do :wub: 

• Like 1

Nastia Liukin

giphy.gif

I feel like Chris cutting this Olympic Gymnasts. :giggle:¬†You would think I¬†didn't like Derek with how many partners of his I have cut. I feel like I have cut a lot maybe I haven't. My mind hasn't been in the right head space lately. ūüėõ¬†Nastia Liukin¬†is one of the celebrities from¬†Season 20¬†of¬†Dancing with the Stars. Nastia like¬†I mentioned is known for being an Olympic¬†athlete and was partnered with Derek Hough. She placed 4th overall on this season and has a low score of 30 for her Foxtrot and a perfect 40 for her Jive and Quickstep. Well, Nastia should have outlasted Noah Galloway, I was not upset when she was eliminated. Derek didn't seem to have the same drive this season and he kind of phoned it in and it hurt Nastia. Derek was juggling another show at the time and he really should have sat out this season. Nastia made it very far and even beat Baby Spice but it's time to say goodbye.

• Haha 1