Save Katherine

Cut Mirai

Laurie survives another day 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

save Laurie

cut Corbin

Brooke Burke 

6a00d8341c630a53ef011571cde64c970b-pi

Oh Brooke. You probably get somewhat disrespected because of the next few Derek partners. She was fine during her season. Unlike other seasons, it is not a complete joke that she won. (Even though idf totally hates Lacey, I am willing to bet that Lance was also a favorite.) Hold on a second, she is tied with Kristi and Nicole for being on the top of the leaderboard for the same amount of weeks? Wtf. Are they crazy? Damn. Look at all those perfect scores. 
Because I am an absolute ray of sunshine, I will not go into her attempted to be a host. Yes, that did certainly happen. 

Saving Sabrina Bryan

Corbin Bleu

maxresdefault.jpg

Season 1 Dancing with the Stars rankdown winner is now out of this rankdown.  He was the season 17 runner-up to Amber Riley.  I thought Corbi nwas a stronger dancer then Amber, but he was pretty unlikable in my opinion.  Corbins professional partner was Karina Smirnoff, and I feel some of that smug association I have with him, comes from her.  He had 4 perfect scores, but his best dance in my opinion was not his freestyle or his Jazz Trio dance, but rather his Rumba on the weird week where they did 1 song two two different styles.  His Rumba to My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark was great to watch.  But yea, all the big names are going now, so I guess its his turn.

Save: Laurie Hernandez

Posted (edited)

WaryGorgeousCamel-size_restricted.gif 

Mirai Nagasu gets cut by me, once again. In her respective sport, I absolutely love Mirai - seeing her at the Olympics and successfully landed the Triple Axel at the Olympics in 2018. Following the success of the Olympics, Mirai and her friend, Adam Rippon, appeared on the Athlete season of Dancing With The Stars where she was partnered with Alan. Due to the quick pace of the season, Mirai and Alan only danced 3 dances which were the Salsa, Foxtrot and the Quickstep to BO$$ which is probably why Elliott nominated her. Anyway, her journey was less that spectcular but that wasn't her fault. Anyway, she is out of the rankdown but won her season so that's an accomplishment.

SAVING: KATHERINE JENKINS

Edited by *Chris

Sola is cutting Corbin, why on Earth are we giving him who he wants to save?!

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

and the Quickstep to BO$$ which is probably why Elliott nominated her

Bold of you to assume I remember anything about that season other than Chris Mazdzer taking his clothes off.

• Haha 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

(!) 

Just now, Elliott said:

Bold of you to assume I remember anything about that season other than Chris Mazdzer taking his clothes off.

Like this?

source.gif 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

(!) 

You nominated him, we are not on the same side here :kissbye:

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Like this?

source.gif 

luging winter olympics GIF by Hornet

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

You nominated him, we are not on the same side here :kissbye:

I had my reasons.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why you hating?

Just now, Solaris said:

Why you hating?

I ain't hating. Hating is ever cutting either of these kings:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Evanna Lynch (Season 27)

rs_640x360-181008181150-Dancing_With_the

Evanna Lynch is a really good contestant. Evanna Lynch made the finals of the Rankdown last year, and I was fine with that because I really like her. Truth be told, Evanna is not an iconic enough contestant to advance to the finals for a second time. All of Season 27 is now eliminated and that is definitely for the best - even if Juan Pablo, Tinashe, Evanna, and Milo are all great contestants. This cut is for the best.  

Evanna certainly came into the competition as the typical IDF favorite. Most famous for her fabulous performances as Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series, I was stoked to see her on the show. With a background in dance training, Evanna seemed poised to slay the competition. And while she did really well, I cannot say that Evanna ever impressed me as much as I wanted her to. Evanna delivered some incredible routines, such as her Viennese Waltz on Most Memorable Year Night, Tango on Halloween Night, Rumba on Country Night, and her Contemporary on Semifinals Night.

While Evanna never failed or faltered in the competition, and was certainly underscored on multiple occasions, plenty of times I felt underwhelmed by what she delivered. Most notably, her Samba, Jive, Trio Salsa, Jazz, and Freestyle all felt underwhelming. And while I do agree that Evanna was objectively the third best dancer of the season, I often felt like her routines were not the most exciting or the most wonderfully choreographed. Probably because Keo has never been given a quality partner that lasted long enough to see even the halfway point of the competition. Milo, Tinashe, and Juan Pablo all frequently had more exciting routines than Evanna from a choreography and performance standpoint. 

Evanna and Keo had a beautiful partnership though, and I grew to really love Evanna's dedication to the show. Even if she was often underwhelming, Evanna earned her spot in the finals, and was absolutely disrespected by Bobby Bones winning. Evanna never deserved to be put through this stress, only to place third and watch Bobby freaking Bones win the competition. YIKES. 

A solid contestant. Fabulous person. Great dancer. But she falls short of being iconic, which is why I am cutting her now.

SAVING: Normani Kordei (Season 24)

Edited by Deeee

Just now, Alex95 said:

AGREED.

Just now, Alex95 said:

And Sola cut both. ugh his mind :wub: 

Fingers crossed for the survival of Apolo.