idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I thought Victoria was gonna be so happy to have a round off and she does a writeup anyway 😭

:dead:

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I thought Victoria was gonna be so happy to have a round off and she does a writeup anyway 😭

:rofl: 

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

faf5d4ec83540107213c878fa39abf06.gif

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

200.gif

Alex, you are the best with your gif choices. :lmao::giggle: 

4 hours ago, Steven_ said:

😭 at the Kellie cut.

Did she at least make it furthest in this rankdown than she did in the others?

Yeah this is the best she's done by a landslide. Other times she never cracked the Top 100, so I'm happy she got this far. 

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

The Internationals still in this are all much better than a majority of those that have been cut since the twist that introduced them to the rankdown, so I'm not surprised they've been left alone for the most part.

Very true. :yes: 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Well clearly I just didn't think things through

tumblr_inline_nnee7iWQOT1t7udz7_250.gifv

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Lily's post reminding me that I'm blocked after I made a cut/save and a write-up. Let me walk away from my embarrassment. 

cringe ap style GIF

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

I saved HeMo because I thought Dee was cutting in your round and didn’t want him to cut HeMo... like he just did. :/

:dead:  @ all of these.

DANICA MCKELLAR

Image result for danica val

I know, I am cutting a Val partner, but this is purely based on Dancing alone and I think she is the weakest dancer of all the nominees left. Danica McKellar was best known for her role as Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years. She competed on Season 18 of Dancing with the Stars partnering Val Chmerkovskiy, placing sixth. What I remember from her run is that she had a great Quickstep on Disney night, but other than that she was overshadowed by others during the season. I do think she could have made finals, however she wouldn’t have made my final four for sure.

SAVING: James Maslow

Save Alexa

Cut Drew

Drew-Lachey.gif

Unfortunately for Victoria, I am not ready to let Alexa get eliminated from this rankdown. In returns, I am eliminating Drew Lachey which means Stacy wins Season 2 - they were the correct Top 2 of the season. Anyway, I actually enjoy Drew as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars where he was partnered with Cheryl Burke - they were a power couple where they started the competition super strong. They had quite a few good dances such as their Tango, Rumba, Jive, Paso Doble and their iconic freestyle to "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy". But looking back at their time, it doesn't really measure up to some of the celebrities left in this rankdown hence why I am cutting them.... Side note: #PoorDrew because when you search for gifs of Drew, it only gives you gifs of Nick. 

SAVING: ALEXA PENAVEGA

Posted (edited)

Kelly :wub: & Stacy now join Chelsea as 3-for-3 winners.

EDIT: And Kristi, I believe!

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1

Emma Bunton

1506180017-screen-shot-2017-09-23-at-161

Sorry to any Emma fans. Because I do not watch international versions of the show, this decision was very easy. She is obviously most well known as Baby Spice. (Sorry to the Spice Girls. At least I was better to you last round). Wiki needs to help me post more about her. (if any super fans want to tell me about stand outs, please let me know). She competed during Series (not Season!) 4. Her professional partner was Darren Bennett. Looks like she ended up in third place. Just because it is idf and Emma is a female, I am positive she should have won her series!

Saving Hinch

Yeah Emma was/is the IDF favorite of Series 4 of Strictly. I (and we all) love Emma of course from outside of the show, but based on all of the international contestants remaining and their respective runs, I think she's the weakest one remaining. :ph34rwave: Which isn't and not meant to be a knock because she was still a great contestant/dancer. ❤️ 

I would say her standout dances would be her Viennese Waltz, Samba, Paso Doble, Tango and Argentine Tango - with her Paso being my favorite.

• Like 1

I do love Emma and was sad to have to nominate her but yeah, my decision was kinda based on what Wally had said. She was great on Strictly but out of the international contestants I don't think her run was as great/iconic for me. Still love her and like that she was included in the rankdown ❤️

200.gif

1. Amber Riley (S17)
  2. Apolo Anton Ohno (S4)
  3. Brooke Burke (S7)
  4. Chelsea Kane (S12)
  5. Christina Milian (S17)
  6. Corbin Bleu (S17)
  7. Evanna Lynch (S27)
  8. Katherine Jenkins (S14)
  9. Laurie Hernandez (S23)
  10. Melissa Rycroft (S8)
  11. Mirai Nagasu (S26)