idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Tia Carrere

maksim-chmerkovskiy-3.jpg?w=768&w=400&q=

(sorry Elliott). I like Tia but she's the easy cut for me here (and I'm guessing I'm gonna lose both Braxton sisters in these noms lol but I'm obviously not gonna be the one to cut either one of them yet). Tia was on Season 2, as Maks' first partner, where she had only recently given birth to her daughter as well. She was one of the season's better dancers, particularly mid-season where she delivered a great Tango and a strong Foxtrot, but went home the next week after placing bottom of the leaderboard with her Samba (this'll probably be coming up soon in the Season 2 redo, but if you wanna notice how much this show has changed, watch this dance... it's so dang slow compared to Sambas we see now :dead:). Anyway I do like Tia and her work in films such as Wayne's World and shows such as AJ and the Queen - she wouldn't have been my first choice of cut in these noms however with the names remaining I do have to choose her and think it's a fair time for her to go.

Saving Tinashe

Karim's last name has an L at the end, so it's Karim Zeroual. :thumbs: 

14 hours ago, Solaris said:

its a toss up between Aly and Nastia for me.  I go back and forth on who I dislike more frequently when I think about DWTS.

Ooh I will agree to disagree with you here. 😛 

14 hours ago, *Amanda said:

:rolleyes:

Aly and Nastia are better than Mary Lou in every conceivable way.

:yes:❤️ 

8 hours ago, Stephhyy said:

Erika Jayne

However, I don’t find her memorable at all and shocked that she has made it this far in the rankdown, which is why I am cutting her here.

SAVING: Jodie Sweetin

I like Erika but am super shocked she made it this far in this game too. :lmao: Well done to her though.

Posted (edited)

Tamar Bracton

Sorry to her fans. I am throwing this together during my lunch break, so I do not forget to do this. 

She had a decent run on dancing with the stars. She unfortunately had to drop out due to illness. She could have really broken through in a few weeks. 

She had some highly memorable moments on the show. The first is her obviously iconic jazz. What an amazing moment for her. (lol when they tried to replicate it with Val's partner the next season). The second was her calling out Val and his basic and somewhat repetitive storylines. Amazing. 

She got a perfect score for both the previously mentioned jazz and her freestyle. Her lowest score was for her contemporary. 

Saving Simone Biles

Edited by aliasocfan

I have a terrible memory lol but I feel like this is the furthest Tamar has made it so I’m glad :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I have a terrible memory lol but I feel like this is the furthest Tamar has made it so I’m glad :haha:

I think Tamar got to around the 50s in the first game? I feel like i remember her outlasting Mya. Can't remember how she did in the 2nd game but think that one was her worst placement.

I was hoping for Tamar to outlast Toni, as far as their DWTS runs are concerned though. :haha: 

Any preferences on who to cut?

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I think Tamar got to around the 50s in the first game? I feel like i remember her outlasting Mya. Can't remember how she did in the 2nd game but think that one was her worst placement.

I was hoping for Tamar to outlast Toni, as far as their DWTS runs are concerned though. :haha: 

Ooh I didn’t remember this but yeah that sounds about right. I’m glad with top 100 either way, there! (especially after she was robbed in the CBS rankdown)

Same here although I do feel like they’ll both go out in this round which I guess is kinda nice :haha:

Although I do love her (though I love them all), I do think Toni is the weakest contestant left of the 4 and would be a fair cut. :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

While I wouldn’t want Toni cut, in terms of everyone left she’s probably the fairest choice. (Although I’m sure Alex is hoping for an international cut :haha:)

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

all of the internationals

• Like 1

Wow I’ve done myself proud not nominating the PenaVegas up to now

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Ooh I didn’t remember this but yeah that sounds about right. I’m glad with top 100 either way, there! (especially after she was robbed in the CBS rankdown)

Same here although I do feel like they’ll both go out in this round which I guess is kinda nice :haha:

Ughh yeah Tamar def deserved better in that game. 😢 

Aww yeah that would be kinda cute and fitting. I was hoping for that for Kelly and Jack Osborne when they were both nominated together. :haha: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

image.jpeg.bbf5744dec53b403c3b3a5981f44f271.jpeg
#LoveWins

I knew you would post that. :dead:  They always win it for S21 - first one Carlos, 2nd one Alexa so wonder who will get it this time. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow I’ve done myself proud not nominating the PenaVegas up to now

I'm shocked you haven't done so yet. :haha:

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

all of the internationals

Of the internationals remaining, they are all super strong contestants but I think Karim might be the easier cut. Danny should definitely get saved. Hopefully Pixie too.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm shocked you haven't done so yet. :haha:

Of the internationals remaining, they are all super strong contestants but I think Karim might be the easier cut. Danny should definitely get saved. Hopefully Pixie too.

:haha:

Of course we are in agreement here and those are the two I'm hoping can make it through this round.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Tamar was my wildcard in CBS rankdown ❤️

Image result for can you say legendaric

Save Pixie

Cut Toni

31 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Save Pixie

Cut Toni

Quick refresh

This will be quick as I am still at work... Toni Braxton is a legendary singer, best known for "Unbreak my heart"! She appeared on the  7th season of Dancing With The Stars where she was partnered with Alec Mazo whom is best known for having a mirror ball trophy with Kelly Monaco.  I remember being excited that Toni was going to be on the show as I was obsessed with "Unbreak My Heart". Anyway, she started somewhat strong where she scored a 22 out of 30 which is impressive during the first week of competition. Throughout the competition, she was not very improving - she was at the same level from the start of the competition/. She was eliminated in 8th place - before some of the lesser good dancers though so that sucks. Anwyay, she is getting cut from this rankdown now.

SAVING: PIXIE LOTT

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I knew you would post that. :dead:  They always win it for S21 - first one Carlos, 2nd one Alexa so wonder who will get it this time. :haha: 

Hopefully Carlos. 😘

• Like 1