Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Too many that I want to save. :dead:

Also, Corbin’s last name is spelled Bleu

Just now, Elliott said:

Save James

cut Rashad

James Hinchcliffe

Well, I have to fight for Kara since I brought her into this rankdown.

Save Kara

Cut Emmitt

RASHAD JENNINGS

new york giants ok GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

Rashad Jennings. NFL football player. Partner of Emma Slater. Somehow her only winning partner since the judges wanted to rob James in favour of A***. Current DWTS It Boy. Apart of season 24, aka the season that gave us the great female talents of Normani Kordei, Simone Biles, Heather Morris and Nancy Kerrigan, and hottie Nick Viall, Rashad was one of the few good male contestants that season. So it seemed like a foregone conclusion that he was going to do well in the votes, and he was a solid contestant. His highest rated routines were his Waltz and Freestyle, which both scored a perfect 40, and his lowest scoring was his Samba, which scored a 28. How did Normani place third when she had double the amount of perfect scores as David and Rashad combined!? I probably would care more if I wasn't in my feelings about Flop Harmony during the season. But I digress. Rashad was a fine contestant but his win was kind of whatever to me and I don't think he's nearly as good as the show made him out to be. Oh, and I'm still pressed like a panini over that time Alex got his freestyle to win over Lindsey Stirling's in Lily's awards game, so this is justice for that again, I guess.

SAVE: James Hinchcliffe

Emmitt Smith

giphy.gif

These nominations are a #choice outside of like Ginger and Rashad, so sorry to any Emmitt fans but I feel that he is one of the easier cuts for this round. Emmitt is a football player who first appeared on season 3 and ended up winning, which is fine but I was rooting for Mario Lopez that season, so not the outcome I was hoping for. Emmitt was great though! The first of many football players who were both charming and great dancers which propelled him to the win. My favorite routines of Emmitt's run were both of his Waltz's, his 2nd Cha-Cha, and his Freestyle. Emmitt returned for all-stars and kinda faded into the woodwork - he had the highest score week 1 for his Cha-Cha but then never shone that brightly again. I suppose my favorite dance of his would be the Salsa, which scored his only perfect 30 of the season. I don't really remember much about his all-stars run TBH and was okay with him leaving in the semi-finals. I'm not surprised he lasted that long because generally the profession "football player" is enough to propel you to at least the quarter-finals unless you suck as a dancer, so. Again, sorry to any Emmitt fans, but these nominations are not fun and he's the only option I feel okay with cutting.

SAVING: Kara Tointon

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Lol I love that taunting Mya infront of Wally would save her.  Wasn't even considering nominating her. 

Boy, I can never tell with you. :dead::lmao:¬†But¬†this is good to know. ‚̧ԳŹ

Charlie White

dancing with the stars television GIF

Charlie’s definitely a tough cut here, I do really like him, but in these noms unfortunately I settled on him being the right pick. Charlie was on Season 18 where he of course was pitted against his longtime ice dancing partner Meryl Davis. Early on, he seemed like the top front runner scoring an amazing 27 points for his first routine, a Contemporary. However over time Meryl delivered more standout routines, and Charlie’s scores seemed to have peaked a little bit. In his final two weeks, he delivered three amazing routines in the Quickstep, the Foxtrot and the Contemporary team-up with Candace. He definitely should have made the final but of course the show wanted their bottom 2 drama moment between him and Meryl. I always liked Charlie on the show and rooted for him and Meryl but it was primarily for their dancing and never really found myself to connect with them or their journeys/stories on the show, I think just because they were so technically good. He probably should make it further than this but these noms call for his elimination now.

saving Rachel Stevens

Gilles Marini

*picture to be inserted later*

Sorry Gilles. Necessary evil at this point. You just happen to be the one left that I care about the least. You probably deserve better, but this is a rankdown. Lots of people probably deserve better. He competed on Season 8 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired up with Cheryl then. Then he also competed during the All Star Season. That time, he was paired up with Peta. I do not believe he came off very well during the All Star Season. (If he was in the finale, it would have been Gilles, Shawn and Melissa. Missed opportunity.  Let us focus on his original season. He did make the finale his season and ended up in 2nd place. I am sure fans were shocked at the time.

And he was on an episode of Daredevil and had a scene with Elektra. Wow. Almost worth saving him over that.

Saving Zendaya  

Lol Anne you’re not cutting and saving this round you were blocked. Zendaya and Gilles remain on the board.

Lol. My poor brain is dead from studying for my final. 

I completely forgot about the block. Someone feel free to use my write up. 

Cut Gilles

Save Juan Pablo Di Pace

WarlikeHeartfeltGlassfrog-small.gif 

Sorry Gilles and thank you to Anne for her write-up. Ne. Unfortunately for Gilles, he happens to be the one left that I care about the least. He probably deserves better, but this is a rankdown. Lots of people probably deserves better. He competed on Season 8 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired up with Cheryl, which is why Sola nominated him despite being a good dancer. Following his original, he competed on the All Star Season; where he was paired up with Peta. I do not believe he came off very well during the All Star Season compare to his original season. He did not make the finale but if he would have been in the finale,  our F3 would have been Gilles, Shawn and Melissa - that was a missed opportunity.  And now, let's focus on his original season; He did make the finale his season and ended up in 2nd place. I am sure fans were shocked at the time, considering he was the sex symbol of the season . And he was on an episode of Daredevil and had a scene with Elektra - which Anne likes; But I know him for his soap opera appearance as well as Switched At Birth.  

SAVING: JUAN PABLO DI PACE

Hoping 2 of the 4 noms left can make it through but I'm not sure¬†ūüė¨

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lily’s round - blocked from nominating Janel Parrish

This certainly was not what I was expecting... but thank you, wildcards! :haha:

wow @ these noms. bye to kellie pickler and melissa rycroft.

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

wow @ these noms. bye to kellie pickler and melissa rycroft.

You can’t nominate Kellie though.