idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That’s not hard to accomplish since Alfonso always gets cut right before the final vote. :/ 

idk i am not here to do so. :giggle:

Wow I completely missed Elliott's round. :/ Gonna look back to see who all got saved and cut.

• Sad 1

LOL Brooke and Bindi would have been like my Top 2 saves. 😐 

Well actually Sabrina would have been up there too. And didn't want Courtney or Jennifer to go either.

I love them both..... do feel like Bindi is more universally loved but I do prefer Brooke. So ugh this is tough.

Lol can you be patient and let me breathe? MY GOODNESS. :dead: The round was just posted a few hours ago and I just saw everything like 20 minutes ago. :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol can you be patient and let me breathe? MY GOODNESS. :dead: The round was just posted a few hours ago and I just saw everything like 20 minutes ago. :lmao: 

Wally we know you are just taking your time to enjoy your limelight.  😘

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Lol I can't with you.

But now that you said this...... I'm gonna take up your word, do my write-up and my decision will be revealed then. 🙂 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I can't with you.

But now that you said this...... I'm gonna take up your word, do my write-up and my decision will be revealed then. 🙂 

Cause you know i'm right.  I was your team mate, i know you.  :haha:

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I can't with you.

King :wub: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Cause you know i'm right.  I was your team mate, i know you.  :haha:

LOL you were nott 😛 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Wally being a stunt queen. ❤️ 

I wasn't trying to but Sola made me do so. 😛 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

King :wub: 

:giggle: 

OK finished write-up. Gosh that took me awhile, so will be posted.

Bindi Irwin

Bindi_Irwin_21.jpg

UGH I HATE THIS. 😢 This was definitely a difficult decision because Bindi and Brooke, both definitely deserve to stay in this game and I love them both and consider them all time favorites. Ugh, it sucks that one of them has to go before some bad dancers still remaining (and same applies for Jana Kramer), but alas things get chaotic. 

I know Bindi is more universally loved than Brooke on here and I totally understand that but i also feel that Bindi is going to be more targeted. And ugh I always hate giving into what Elliott wants because he’s sooo gonna gloat about ~I got Wally to eliminate Bindi in the DWTS Rankdown game, when he wasn’t even a proper ranker. You can’t top that. :bobo: ~ for years and years to come…. and that is soo gonna aggravate me. 😐:dead: I know Elliott will continue on targeting Bindi either via nominations or cutting her from the game, whereas I think Brooke can go further under the radar more, which I think she was able to do more successfully than Bindi the other two times. But for those of you that saw my DWTS Contestants list a few years back, I did have Brooke ranked higher than Bindi - I think it was #18 and #29 or 30? I know many people will  be disappointed with this choice but it seemed kinda destined for Bindi to go out this round pretty much (as Brooke was always going to be my save). Well, ugh it sucks that Bindi is getting robbed like this as she deserves to go further but at least I can give her a great write-up. I also don’t get why or how Bindi causes such extreme dislike from some people - Bindi is an absolute sweetheart and one of the kindest and most likable people ever

Bindi Irwin is an Australian Wildlife conservationist, TV personality and daughter of Steve Irwin. Bindi was on Season 21 and was partnered with Derek Hough, earning him his 6tth and final win on Dancing with the Stars. On Week 1, Bindi danced a Jive to “Crocodile Rock,” that scored a 24, and this dance was quite a big surprise as she really blew expectations out of the water and was viewed as a frontrunner. 

bindi-irwin-dancing-with-the-stars-gif-2

On Week 2 - everyone had to dance two dances for Hometown Glory week - one for her and one for Derek, so Bindi danced a Tango that scored a 25 and a Waltz that scored a 23. Both were good and such different dances from each other, although her Waltz was probably her most forgotten dance to me.

On Week 3’s TV Night, Bindi danced a Quickstep to “Movin’ on Up,” and awww it’s sad thinking about this and got to give a mention to Ja’net DuBois (who sings the song), who just passed this week. :( This dance scored a 32 with Alfonso as a guest judge. On Week 4’s Most Memorable Year, Bidni danced a Contemporary to “Every Breath You Take,” which was in dedication to her father and such a beautifully emotional dance. :’( This dance scored a 28 and the first 10 of the season. 

original.gif

On Week 5’s Switch-Up night, Bindi was partnered with Val and danced a Cha-Cha with him scoring a 37. She got her one 10 there from Val’s brother, Maks, of course. That was a cute and fun dance that suited Bindi’s personality to a tee. :bobo:

ZanyPowerlessArkshell-size_restricted.gi

On Week 6’s Famous Dances Night, Bindi was reunited with Derek and danced a Rumba to “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” I thought she did a really good job with this dance but it wasn’t quite a perfect score dance for me. I would have gone more in the straight 9s. 

tumblr_nwlaokb6A21r6bvlzo3_500.gif

On Week 7’s Halloween Night, Bindi danced an Argentine Tango to “Cry Liittle Sister,” which scored a perfect 30. Now this was a dance I absolutely loved and adored a ton. :wub: It was fun seeing Bindi playing a character completely different from her and out of her wheelhouse - and well who would have ever imagined Bindi playing a vampire. 😮 Definitely one of my favorite dances of the season. She was also in the Team Who You Gonna Call?, who danced to “Ghostbusters,” which scored a 28. This was a really fun dance.

tumblr_nww459FCri1tbo6e7o1_400.gifv

On Week 8’s Icons Night, Bindi danced a Foxtrot to “Grace Kelly.” I don’t personally like or care for this song but tis was probably the only “Grace Kelly” Foxtrot I ever loved so big props on Bindi for doing so. She lost in the Jive Dance-Off battle to Carlos, even though she won America’s vote.

On Week 9’s Showstoppers Night, Bindi had another killer night of perfect dances - where she danced a Vienese Waltz to “Roses and Violets,” which was such a gorgeous and  stunning dance, and another huge fave of mine. :wub: As well as a Charleston to “All That Jazz” & “Hot Honey Rag” with Alexa & Mark. This was such a charismatic, fun and entertaining dance. :bobo: Both dances scored a perfect 30.

BoV4aM.gif

On the Week 10 Semi-Finals, Bindi danced a very fun Salsa, which scored all 9s for a 27. She & Derek won the Samba Dance-off battle against Nick & Sharna. Then Bindi’s last dance was a Jazz trio dance which included Mark, where they dance to “Resolve” scoring a perfect 30. This was a really cool, fascinating and unique dance.

On the Week 11 finale, Bindi got to redeem her Quickstep, dancing a new Quickstep to “Dr. Bones,” which was such a fantastic dancing scoring a perfect 30.

bindi+quickstep3.gif

Then her Freestyle to “Footprints in the Sand,” was simply beautiful and emotional which scored a 30 as well. Although yeah that dance was quite similar to her Contemporary, and i would have liked something different there - but doesn’t take away from the fact that it was an amazing dance.

giphy.gif

Then Bindi’s last dance was an Argentine Tango/Cha-Cha Fusion to “All the Way,” which scored another 30. Bindi finished the season with an impressive 8 perfect scores. And by the end of the season, Bindi & Derek won it. I was very happy for Bindi, as she was my favorite (by a slim margin over Tamar). :wub:

1ca6eaaaa288d2bc174cd4b6666fc87a.jpg

So yeah congrats to Elliott getting me to get Bindi out. I did NOT want to do this but I’m sure Bindi was going to continually get targeted…… so guess gotta make this happen now. :(:broken: Bindi also went on to guest judge on DWTS Australia last year, and she was as kind and sweet as can be. Her comments were pretty nice as you would expect - although her scores were kinda harsh - though her scores did not match her comments but oh well. Bindi is a great young woman and i am happy she did the show and succeeded so well on it. ❤️ 

I will close this out with a video to ALL of her dances on DWTS.

Saving: Brooke Burke

tumblr_m0cvnjhrTv1rpkg2no1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

And ugh I always hate giving into what Elliott wants because he’s sooo gonna gloat about ~I got Wally to eliminate Bindi in the DWTS Rankdown game, when he wasn’t even a proper ranker. You can’t top that. :bobo: ~

Things I did? THAT.

bryan cranston mic drop GIF

• Like 1

Just now, totes4totes said:

lol hayes grier is still in this.

whomst???

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Things I did? THAT.

bryan cranston mic drop GIF

giphy.gif

:/

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol hayes grier is still in this.

lol I know...... and there's still a number of celebs that are worse dancers than him. :lmao: 

@Deeee will close the cycle off! Regular round, all our rankers are cutting and saving and we need 16 nominees. Courtney Act must be one of them for the final time.

I just remembered that I we never exposed any private immunities this time around. :broken:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I just remembered that I we never exposed any private immunities this time around. :broken:

Flashback to your iconic 22-page round of chaos where you exposed numerous immunities. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Flashback to your iconic 22-page round of chaos where you exposed numerous immunities. :dead: 

:wub: 

Nominations:

Courtney Act

Tia Carrere

Marissa Jaret Winokur
Shannon Elizabeth

Toni Braxton

Natalie Coughlin

Ralph Macchio

Chynna Phillips

Kellie Pickler

Robert Herjavec