Sabrina Bryan**
Sadie Robertson
Tonya Harding**

**Claimed, but no write-up.

@Alex95

Just now, *Chris said:

Elliott 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Cannot wait to finally nominate! 

me too (without restrictions that is), and not against elliott.  

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Elliott 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Cannot wait to finally nominate! 

In my defence, I simply sent my list of nominations out and said "make your pick" without caring which ones actually got cut/saved.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wildcards, I hear Sadie Robertson hates Carrie Underwood, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift and lesbian athletes.

I’d cut her, but Tonya needs to finally go.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

In my defence, I simply sent my list of nominations out and said "make your pick" without caring which ones actually got cut/saved.

Sure but you still nominated one of my all-time favourite who got cut so yeah. 

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

*me making a huge mistake*

This would've been a far more appropriate gif:

giphy.gif

Just now, *Chris said:

Sure but you still nominated one of my all-time favourite who got cut so yeah. 

So then if you can make a deal with Richard. :bleh: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This would've been a far more appropriate gif:

giphy.gif

THIS WAS THE GIF I HAD LINKED IN MY WRITE-UP THAT I HAD HALF-WAY COMPLETED. :dead:

Just now, totes4totes said:

cut sadie

#InMeganWeTrust

Just now, Deeee said:

THIS WAS THE GIF I HAD LINKED IN MY WRITE-UP THAT I HAD HALF-WAY COMPLETED. :dead:

I vote you still post this write-up. 😘

Live footage of me trying to cut Sadie and realizing that I cannot:

-I-am-inevitable-I-am-Iron-Man-Avengers-

• Haha 1

Bindi Irwin

Brooke Burke
Courtney Act**
Frankie Muñiz**
Jana Kramer**
Jennifer Grey**
Lisa Rinna**
Sabrina Bryan**
Sadie Robertson**
Tonya Harding**

**Claimed, but no write-up.

Which means if everyone gets their write-ups in, @*Wallace will have to choose between Bindi and Brooke. Sorry, Wally. :dead:

Edited by Elliott

Lisa Rinna

own it real housewives of beverly hills GIF

Me thinking "oh I'll be nice to Wally and not be petty and cut his favorite" only to realize I now left him the only choice to cut one of them and i oop. Sorry dude. I guess I could have cut Bindi. I love Jana but her mesniness lately doesn't really inspire me to be that petty so I'll just cut Lisa because to be frank, I never enjoyed her run on the show or her as a person so it's a easy choice to make as only one person from season 2 really matters so she should win so making this cut is one step closer to the rightful winner getting her justice for her robbery. Lisa danced with Louis (what ever happened to him?) and lasted till week 7. I don't remember her being terrible but I also don't remember anything she did on the show so that's that. I don't think she's a big loss at this point. Is this 100 words yet?

Saving: Courtney Act

A Drew, Stacy and Tia final 3 from S2?

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

JANA KRAMER

giphy.gif

Jana Kramer is a country singer (supposedly) who is best known as an actress for her role in One Tree Hill. She was on the 23rd season of DWTS, where she was partnered with Gleb, in his first season back from SCD.  Their Argentine Tango to Selena Gomez's "Hands to Myself" in Week 6 got them their first perfect score and is acclaimed by some on this forum as their best dance. However, their finals performance on the first day (a Tango and their Freestyle) had them on the bottom of the leaderboard and they were then eliminated. We have Jana to thank for Gleb's practice of sexy sexy sexy dancing, so thanks, I guess? Idk, I'm a straight guy.

Save: Sabrina Bryan

dancing with the stars GIF

Sorry not sorry for this poor quality gif. I'm not going to put effort into finding a gif for Sadie when I'm cutting her. 

Sadie was a contestant on some season of Dancing with the Stars that I partly watched as I partly watched like all the seasons before I quit watching or just watch one person. Sadie was paired with Mark during the time where all the religious and young people were like "okay, we are going to pair up with Mark" is there something about Mark I don't know! Derek is LDS and emits a more sexless vibe than Mark. IDK IDK IDK. They danced routines. They made it far? Final three? It's like something I'm going to block out of my mind.

Sadie became "famous" from Duck Dynasty who became infamous for hating gay people. Her defense for her grandfather: "he made some unpopular comments." UNPOPULAR COMMENTS. An unpopular comment is "I think Leonardo DiCaprio never deserved an Academy Award" not "Homosexuality is the top sin right along with beastiality" (summarized). She's borderline fundie lite and wrote a book preaching "Christian Values" (in parentheses not because I hate true Christian values but because the "Christian Values" that people like Sadie push are harmful to large groups of people!). She gave an interview around the Duggar scandal saying that Josh Duggar had made a mistake. That mistake being molesting four of his younger sisters along with the daughter of a family friend. Oh and the Ashley Madison thing. That's not cool. It shouldn't be surprised she also had roles in fundie approved movies like "God's Not Dead" (starring Kirk Cameron who we all know sucks). I was semi-willing to give Sadie the benefit of the doubt when she was a minor on this show but her adult life shows that she genuinely doesn't care! 

Saving: Jennifer Grey

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 1

Never forget her "my grandfather made some unpopular comments" defence when she was talking about the anti-gay controversy.

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

1b. My nominations were people I actively disliked on DWTS or Frankie Muñiz

if sadie was already cut i would have cut frankie.

TONYA HARDING

giphy.gif

I'm surprised Tonya Harding lasted this long in the rankdown, but at least she's finally getting eliminated now. Tonya competed on the Athletes Edition of Dancing With The Stars in 2018, which was a shortened season with only four weeks of competition. She was partnered with Sasha Farber. She did a Foxtrot and a Quickstep in the first two weeks of the show, receiving scores that ranged from 7 - 9 (the one 9 was for her Quickstep). The next week she did a Rumba that received two 8's and a 9. Her Viennese Waltz in the finale earned her scores of one 8 and two 9's. She received all 10's for her freestyle (although those seem to be given away to every dancer at that final stage of the competition). Tonya Harding ultimately placed third overall as the winner ended up being Adam Rippon. I didn't follow this season, but I'm surprised enough people voted for Tonya Harding that she made it to third place. Oh, well. At least now she's out of the rankdown. 

And I'm saving Frankie Muniz.