idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

PETRA NEMCOVA

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Who, you ask? According to Wikipedia, Petra Němcová is a Czech model, television host and philanthropist, and was the founder of the Happy Hearts Club. She has been a vegan since 2007. She speaks four languages. Apparently she was in the twelfth season of Dancing With the Stars, but does anyone have any proof of this? :unsure: Allegedly, she was with Dmitry Chaplin, and they made it to the fourth week of the competition before being eliminated. Again, does anyone have any proof of this? :Unsure: Their highest score was a 25, and their lowest was a 22 that they received the week they were eliminated. Honestly, why is anyone from S12 even left in this rankdown? Looking at that cast list, I remember being YIKES at everything. Including Chelsea Kane / Katherine Jenkins / whichever one was that season. But also bring Dmitry Chaplin back on my TV screen, please and thank you. ❤️ 

SAVE: Wally's favourite, Mischa Barton

4 minutes ago, stardoll9 said:

I don't know who to cut or save (too many options)...

Same here - I am accepting requests

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I know. But now he's doing this with two people. 😐  I don't really care that much this game since i can't really do much about it. :haha: 

Who's the second? :unsure: 

(!) Someone cut MJW for betraying Shannon Elizabeth on Celebrity Big Brother.  (!) 

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Same here - I am accepting requests

Save Leah. 🙃

Unless you're only accepting requests from rankers. :stealth:

dancing with the stars dwts GIF

Tommy Chong is best known for his marijuana-themed show - the show was entitled Cheech & Chong. He also appeared on "That 70's Show" - he pretty much as done everything where he even won a Grammy award. During the 19th season of Dancing With The Stars, he was one of the stars of the season - he was partnered with Peta. Their journey was far from the best - I thought the majority of his dances were cringe & awkward to watch at times. He was the token white guy of the season who made it further than he should have because he was "entertaining". Their best dance was a 34 out of 40 which is quite impressive - I don't really remember his dances if I am being honest. Since the show, he is one of the many DWTS alumni who appeared on the Masked Singer.

SAVING: LEAH REMINI, per Steven's request

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

SAVING: LEAH REMINI, per Steven's request

Thanks!

• Like 1

David Arquette

image.jpeg.76d4fca22dc80bc092faa63677235b50.jpeg

David Arquette most notably known as Courtney Cox's ex husband and the movie franchise, Scream. he apparently was a professional wrestler as well. He was on the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with Kym Johnson. Even though Kym is my favourite pro, David didn't do that great as he was just there. Do I remember any of his dances, probably not but, however I remember his team dance with JR & Nancy which was the weaker of the two that night. Since he is one of the weaker ones left in this round of nominees I have to sadly cut him.

SAVING: Jack Osbourne

Poor @*Amanda’s rounds always take so long to get through because nobody wants to do write-ups on the fodder. :dead: 

Well since Jack got saved, Kelly should get saved too. Keep the sibling rivalry going. :giggle: 

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Poor @*Amanda’s rounds always take so long to get through because nobody wants to do write-ups on the fodder. :dead: 

Amanda's just out here doing the Lord's work of getting rid of fodder. :wub: 

I might need a tiny extension sorry. Busy day of work. I should be able to turn it in at around 3:00 PST.

• Like 1

Jaleel White (Season 14)

jaleel-white-2-300.jpg&q=85

Jaleel White is an actor that is most famous for portraying the famous Steve Urkel on the legendary show Family Matters. My memories of that show are so positive and happy, and I really loved that character, despite his obnoxiousness. Color me surprised then when Jaleel White is reported to have screamed at Kym Johnson during rehearsals and treating her not so kindly. I am not okay with men screaming at women, so out he goes.

Jaleel actually did pretty well on the show, and definitely exceeded my expectations for him. Jaleel is a very natural performer, which I think helped his performances stand out greatly on Season 14. Jaleel just so happened to be a pretty natural dancer as well. His first week Foxtrot is one of the standout pieces from the season and tied for highest score of the night (26). Jaleel did not perform to this standard on Week Two when performing the Jive, which received a score of 22. However, Jaleel impressed again on Most Memorable Year Week with his Rumba performed to "For the Cool in You," which is a song that is featured in one of Urkel's most prominent episodes of the series. The Rumba is really well done and received a score of 25. Jaleel slipped again in his performance on Week Four, when he performed a Tango to "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction." Jaleel received his second score of 22 for the season. On Latin Night, Jaleel once again delivered another solid performance with his Samba, which received a score of 24. Not the best routine of the night, but definitely solid enough to prevent him from falling in the bottom like he did in reality. Jaleel unanimously defeated Gavin in the Cha Cha Dance-Duel to stay in the competition.

The following week would prove to be Jaleel's best in the competition. Motown Special definitely highlighted Jaleel at his best. He scored a 29 for his Cha Cha and placed third in the Motown Marathon. Unfortunately for Jaleel, the next week would be his last. On Classical Night, he danced a Viennese Waltz that earned him a score of 24. He only scored higher than Melissa Gilbert. Jaleel also performed on the winning Team Tango that night, which received a score of 27. Jaleel landed in the Rumba Dance-Duel against Roshon, but lost. Jaleel should have lasted longer than Melissa, but I do think his time was nearly up in the competition.

SAVING: Rick Fox

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Someone has to nominate the fodder. I don't mind being the one to do it. :dead: 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

A wildcard can make the final decision.

Cut Kelly

Save Marissa

KELLY OSBOURNE

latest?cb=20160426043647

Kelly Osbourne rose to fame due to appearing on the reality television show The Osbournes, and she was invited to compete in the 2009 season of Dancing With The Stars. She was partnered with Louis van Amstel. Kelly started out decently with scores of 7's and 8's, but she did get some 6's in the second and third weeks of the competition. She improved as she got more 8's and 7's for the following weeks. She got her first 9 and 10 in Week 7, but that was for the Team Dance. She got some more 9's for the rest of the competition, but she never got another 10. I didn't watch Kelly Osbourne's season of Dancing With The Stars, but I do recall Carrie Ann Inaba comparing recent female competitors to her. According to Carrie Ann, Kelly succeeded because she mastered the technique. Fans that watched that season can clarify if that's accurate or not, but she did make it to the finals and finished the competition in third place. Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Marissa Jaret Winokur.

Victaris nominations

Courtney Act

Tia Carrere

Willa Ford

Robert Herjavec

Victoria Arlen

Snooki

Chynna Phillips

Cristián de la Fuente

DeMarcus Ware

Terra Jole