idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So @Solaris and @1234567890 are next to nominate! They will name 14 nominees and one of them must be Courtney Act. They cannot nominate anyone from the previous round as per usual or any of the following:

Adam Rippon

David Arquette

Hayes Grier

Giner Zee

Rob Kardashian

Sadie Robertson

Lil' Kim

Niecy Nash

Maria Menounos

Tommy Chong

Zendaya

Giner Zee! :wub: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sorry to hear that @Ariel1989 we'll miss you!

A wildcard can make the final cut between Patti and Ian now as I figure out the plan moving forward.

@stardoll9 are you interested at all in finishing out the game with us in her place?

Sorry to hear that @Ariel1989

I'm happy to finish the game and will try to watch the earlier seasons as possible.

Side Note: is someone able to DM me on how to change my username? It's time for a change, me thinks

2 minutes ago, stardoll9 said:

Sorry to hear that @Ariel1989

I'm happy to finish the game and will try to watch the earlier seasons as possible.

Side Note: is someone able to DM me on how to change my username? It's time for a change, me thinks

Send a PM to Tom!

2 minutes ago, stardoll9 said:

Just PM @Tom he can change it for you.

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

🤢

Lol you didn't catch the joke. Ginger Zee is the actual person/contestant, but Giner Zee was the typo. 😛 

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

🤢

Wally isn’t a Ginger Zee fan though. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wally isn’t a Ginger Zee fan though. :rofl: 

I stan whoever Giner Zee is though. ❤️ 

:haha:  I guess Victoria and I will put ours on hold.  We at least have a game plan!

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

...It says on the first page that I nominate after stardoll???

@Alex95

Animated GIF

giphy.gif

Courtney Act
Marissa Jaret Winokur
Kelly Osbourne
Niecy Nash
Rick Fox
David Arquette
Petra Nemcova
Jaleel White
Jack Osbourne
Leah Remini
Tommy Chong
Mischa Barton
Nick Viall
Erika Jayne
Nikki Glaser
Karamo Brown

Karamo Brown

Dwts Karamo GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Karamo was just underwhelming on the show, for me. I was excited for his casting, and then immediately lost interest come the announcement. Looking back I do think the scrutiny about his Sean comments was probably too harsh, but then again, his choice of wording was still poor. Sean isn’t ‘a really sweet guy’ as Karamo called him, he’s the furthest from it. I hoped to leave the disappointment behind come his time on the show but then, he turned out to just not be a great dancer either. He wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t that good. This could be put down to Jenna somewhat as well who I don’t think was at her best this season. He was underwhelming up until the final two weeks, but once he stepped it up with his Contemporary and Paso Doble, he was out. He definitely should have outlasted Sean but otherwise I thought everyone else left deserved to stay over him.

Saving Erika Jayne

Nick Viall

nick-viall-on-dwts.jpg

Does anyone actually like Nick Viall?  I am pretty sure even bachelor/ette/paradise fans don't care for him.  His dancing was no different.  He was partnered with Peta Murgatroyd, who is yikes.  Love Maks, but he could have done better then her.  She isn't Sharna levels of bad, but she is besties with Sharna.  Anyway on to Nick.  He made it to Week 7, and ultimately tied for 6th place.  I felt like his Jazz performance was overrated.  My favorite performance he did was probably his Rumba to the crappy Ed Sheeran song.  His lowest score was week 1 and it was a 24 out of 40.  His best score was a 34.  He had 2 dances score that.  Anyway, he made it far enough, and can now peace out.  

I actually like Nick - one of the better Bachelor tbh. 

Why do we keep saving Nikki? She's a random first boot who wasn't even that good. :dead: 

• Haha 2

Niecy Nash

stupid niecy nash GIF

niecy nash denise hemphill GIF

ariana grande comedy GIF

I could go on a long tangent about how much I love her from Scream Queens. If she had appeared on Dancing with the Stars post Scream Queens, I would probably would have been her biggest fan. But that did not happen. I should just focus on her time on the show. No matter how unremarkable it might have been. She competed during Season 10 of Dancing with the Stars. She was paired up with Louis Van Amstel. Damn. That is someone I really never think about. Huh. Moving on. Her highest score was a 25, which was for her quickstep. Her lowest score was a 18. She got that for 3 dances: the cha cha cha, rumba and jive. Her average score was a 20.6. 

She will always be absolutely brilliant for her work on Scream Queens, but I always lowkey forget she was on this show. 

Saving Courtney Act. 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Why do we keep saving Nikki? She's a random first boot who wasn't even that good. :dead: 

its my save!  I do what I want.  

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I feel like it's gonna be so hard getting rid of these foddery contestants. :lmao: