idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Sorry to hear that @Ariel1989 we'll miss you!

A wildcard can make the final cut between Patti and Ian now as I figure out the plan moving forward.

@stardoll9 are you interested at all in finishing out the game with us in her place?

Since @Solaris was supposed to nominate with Ariel next round I think I'm gonna have him nominate with @1234567890 since she's back now and didn't get to nominate if that's cool with everyone?

Aww Ariel. :( :hug: 

I can make the decision - cutting Patti, saving Ian.

• Confused 4

Aww sorry to hear that @Ariel1989 ! :hug:

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Since @Solaris was supposed to nominate with Ariel next round I think I'm gonna have him nominate with @1234567890 since she's back now and didn't get to nominate if that's cool with everyone?

For sure!

Edited by *Lily

I actually don't mind Ian, although when it comes to his time on the show my biggest memory is actually years later when Cheryl did that interview saying how much she hated him, and it got a lot of heat. :dead:

Miss Patti though. 😢

Edited by *Lily

Since you two are honorary members of Team Mya and Ally..... I can change my mind.

:giggle:

Saving Patti, cutting Ian.

• Like 1

Omg :haha: Make your own decision of course I wouldn't wanna force your choice! (but Patti staying would be a blissful moment so I'm also not complaining :giggle:)

Now i do think Ian is the overall better dancer, despite him being vanilla - sooooo I'll go against my rule of saving the better dancer. 😛 

Now gotta do another write-up. But will be up in like 10-20 mins. :dead:  

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Omg :haha: Make your own decision of course I wouldn't wanna force your choice! (but Patti staying would be a blissful moment so I'm also not complaining :giggle:)

Aww it's fine. It was a toss up, as I prefer Ian as a DWTS dancer and prefer Patti overall and outside of the show. :haha: 

As the biggest Cheryl stan here... cut Ian. He was so terrible that Cheryl that she was begging the show to let them quit. 

The outrage of Patti almost being cut being bigger than most 'controversial' cuts in this rankdown... she's winning y'all :wub:

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww it's fine. It was a toss up, as I prefer Ian as a DWTS dancer and prefer Patti overall and outside of the show. :haha: 

Aww I understand :haha:

Just now, *Lily said:

The outrage of Patti almost being cut being bigger than most 'controversial' cuts in this rankdown... she's winning y'all :wub:

It’s what Artem deserves after the previous round. 😘

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Also upgrade Diana to full time ranker :wub:

Diana said she doesn’t want to be a full time ranker.

If stardoll doesn't want it I'm just gonna give the final cut of each round to a wildcard and call it a day. The math'll be fine then.

Ian Ziering

cheryl-burke-ian-ziering-dancing-stars.j

Lolol since my first decision caused a bit of controversy, I’m fine with changing it up. I do like Ian and Patti for very different reasons. I do make my decisions on usually saving the stronger dancer or the dancer I prefer solely on the show (which was Ian) but I am fine with making one time difference here. Especially as Elliott is saving the two worst dancers remaining, Mischa Barton and Joe Amabile - and Patti is way better than them so this is justified. Okay sooo Ian Ziering is an actor, best known for starring on Beverly Hills 90210. Ian was on Season 4 and partnered Cheryl Burke. Of course Ian was Cheryl’s favorite partner ever - except not really, she really disliked him and couldn’t wait for them to get eliminated which is all kids of #yikes. I rewatched the first 24 seasons a few years ago for my DWTS list, but never noticed anything bad or awkward with Ian and Cheryl so the show did well covering their supposed tension.

Ian did prove to be quite a solid and very good contestant on Season 4. I mean….. only the Top 3 were fantastic, and Ian was default the 4th best but he was still a legit good and solid dancer. Ian danced a Cha-Cha (21), Quickstep (22), Jive (24), Waltz (24), Samba (24), Paso Doble (24) , Tango (27), Mambo (27), Foxtrot (22), Rumba (25), Tango (28) and Jive (30). He was the highest score of the week with his respective Jives.

I can’t remember my very favorite dance from Ian - but I am leaning towards saying both of his Jives and his 2nd Tango were my favorites from him, although I liked a number of  dances from Ian. :yes: I do think he deserves to last a little longer on here but so does Patti….. so I’ll close this out with some Ian dances.

Saving: Patti LaBelle

anigif_enhanced-28216-1427187153-8.gif

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm an unbiased host so my opinion doesn't matter ;) 

:dead: 

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

As the biggest Cheryl stan here... cut Ian. He was so terrible that Cheryl that she was begging the show to let them quit. 

Hmmm I still didn't really get what was so terrible about him. Welll ok, from Celebrity Appentice, I guess he can be a bit much and annoying to work with - soooo I guess that, because he was a good dancer. But I can't remember his annoying habits. :haha:  

19 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Well y'all better make this happen. :haha:

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why IS Ian still in this long tho?

I feel like you could say this to 10+ people or more. :lmao: 

So @Solaris and @1234567890 are next to nominate! They will name 14 nominees and one of them must be Courtney Act. They cannot nominate anyone from the previous round as per usual or any of the following:

Adam Rippon

David Arquette

Hayes Grier

Giner Zee

Rob Kardashian

Sadie Robertson

Lil' Kim

Niecy Nash

Maria Menounos

Tommy Chong

Zendaya