2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Kim Fields going from being the sweetest woman in Week 1 to being theĀ delusionalĀ contestant who was disgusted at getting anything under a 9 and then being shocked at her elimination because apparently she was convinced sheā€™d be in the final...an iconic arc really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amy Purdy

Ā 

Ā 

Amy-Purdy-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Is-Enga

Ā 

Ā 

Hallelujah!Ā  It is no secret that I disliked Amy's run on the show.Ā  I just typically don't care for sob stories.Ā  Now granted, she did the most she could given her situation.Ā  For those who don't know Amy had portions of her leg amputated at 19 due to having some form of meningitis.Ā  That being said she was drastically overscored in almost every dance she did.Ā  Take for example her Argentine Tango that scored a perfect 30.Ā  What did she do throughout the dance?Ā  She SAT in a chair for the majority of the routine.Ā  Gross.Ā  Anyway she was partnered with Derek Hough, and competing on season 18.Ā  That said, she rightfully lost to Meryl Davis. Begone!

Ā 

Ā 

Save: Vivica A. Fox

Just now, *Lily said:

Kim Fields going from being the sweetest woman in Week 1 to being theĀ delusionalĀ contestant who was disgusted at getting anything under a 9 and then being shocked at her elimination because apparently she was convinced sheā€™d be in the final...an iconic arc really.

LMAOO it was really one of the craziest transformations there ever was. :lmao:Ā And not to mention, she was SO excited and jumpy getting 6s on her Week 1 dance too. I don't even know where came in believing into her own hype. :dead:Ā Ā 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

When I got bored and randomly dragged Kim's Jungle Book Quickstep to the end of one of those +/- games for no reason in particular to everyone's ireĀ :wub:Ā . One of my prouder moments on this site.

I remember this.Ā :dead:Ā 

Carson Kressley

9Dri75.gif

Ā 

Carson is a fun trainwreck contestant, but he's ultimately fodder so he's my choice to go. Carson appeared on season 13Ā of the show, where he was partnered with Anna Trebunskaya. The dance that everyone remembers from him is his week 1 Cha-Cha to "Moves Like Jagger" which is an iconic hot mess. :dead:Ā Kirstie Alley would try to recreate it in the all-stars season, but couldn't live up to Carson's hilarity during the original performance of it. His other dances were a Quickstep to "Walkin' Back to Happiness", a Tango to "It's My Life", a Viennese Waltz to "The Black Pearl", and a Jive to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go". His highest score was a 23 for his Tango while his lowest score was a 17 for his Cha-Cha. He was eliminated in Week 5, but was one of many who outlasted actual good dancers in Chynna Phillips and Kristin Cavallari. Season 13's eliminationĀ order was an absolute mess. Thank Goodness that J.R. won so we ended up with a solid winner even if the season was a chore to get through. Anyway, Carson was randomly on the vote-in ballot with Sabrina and Kyle for all-stars so he didn't really stand a chance of making it on. And ugh this reminded me how we were forced to choose between two people who should've automatically been all-stars while Bristol Palin was given a spot from the get-go. :rolleyes:Ā Like I said, Carson's fodder at this point so it's an easy cut. Here's his iconic Cha-Cha though.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

SAVING:Ā William Levy

Ā 

Giselle FernƔndez (Season 2)

Ā 

e990cdd5116c1b2acc0b95979049ca75.jpg

Ā 

Giselle FernĆ”ndez is a Jewish-MexicanĀ television journalist noted for her appearances on CBS, NBC, and Spectrum 1 News. FernĆ”ndez has won five Emmy Awards for journalism. FernĆ”ndez appeared on the second season of Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with Jonathan Roberts, and this partnership lasted only three weeks. Giselle is a really boring contestant, but I definitely think she deserved more time on the show than she was given. Master P and George could have been eliminated before her, but at least they are both entertaining disasters. Giselle danced a Waltz on Week One that earned her a 23. Pretty good. That is the second-highest score of the night. Week TwoĀ saw her dance a Rumba and score a 24 for this dance, which is the third-highest score of that night. Giselle danced a Tango on Week Three, and scored a 22. Unfortunately, she was eliminated after this routine despite her being one of the better performers that season. Oh well. Nothing is lost after eliminating her.

Ā 

SAVING: Mario