idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You know that there's only a few of us who will actually cut the fodder early boots instead of saving them. :dead: 

I know. 😢 I was one of those that would target and cut the early fooder boots. No wonder there's still sooo many around. :dead: 

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know. 😢 I was one of those that would target and cut the early fooder boots. No wonder there's still sooo many around. :dead: 

why you calling me out like that?  I am an avid Nikki fan.  

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

why you calling me out like that?  I am an avid Nikki fan.  

I'm just noticing. I'm not mad or upset about it or anything. :haha: I like her too (though outside of the show).

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm just noticing. I'm not mad or upset about it or anything. :haha: 

You better not

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

You better not

You have done far more upsetting things. 😛  

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You have done far more upsetting things. 😛  

thats a lie

Mary Wilson

image.jpeg.20a5378b5978dfcd2f264297bd6cb53b.jpeg

Mary Wilson is a Singing legend, best known as the lead singer of the Supremes. She was on the recent season of Dancing with the Stars (Season 28), where she was partnered with Brandon Armstrong, who previously had Tinashe the season before. Back to Mary, her first dance was a Foxtrot to one of her hit songs “Baby Love” which earned her a solid middle of the pack score of 17. The next dance she did a Cha-Cha-Cha to Aretha Franklin’s “Think”. This dance scored a 15, a minor setback to her dancing and equal second last on the leader board. She was eliminated that night after being lost in the “big” names of celebrities that were announced at the start of the season. She is a singing legend, however she has already gone too far in this rankdown and this is why she is going now.

Saving: Snooki

Maureen McCormick

giphy.gif

Aww I had to use this gif with Florence because Maureen & Artem including her in their Brady Bunch themed dance was such a sweet moment on the show. ❤️ Maureen is an actress who played Marcia on the show The Brady Bunch. She competed on Season 23 of DWTS where she placed 8th. Her highest-scoring dance was her Salsa, which scored 31 points for. For the two weeks that season that Len was MIA and there were only 3 judges, she scored 24 points for her Cirque du Soleil Week Argentine Tango and Most Memorable Year Week Foxtrot. I'm struggling to remember any of her dances outside the aforementioned Quickstep that included Florence because she just wasn't that memorable. I was fine with her leaving when she did, although she could've outlasted Ryan IMO, as he filled the role of "mediocre white guy who lasts too long" for the season. Anyway, while season 23's Top 4 is arguably the strongest Top 4 ever produced by this show, the rest of the cast wasn't very good, so meh. She's an easy cut out of this set of noms, so of course she was left alone while Nancy and Vanessa were instantly cut. :dead: 

SAVING: Chynna Phillips

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

thats a lie

Nope. 

35 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Maureen McCormick

She's an easy cut out of this set of noms, so of course she was left alone while Nancy and Vanessa were instantly cut. :dead: 

LOL I know, right? :dead: 

Aww neither are all-time faves, but both deserve to move on. :( 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I would like to know what King Artem ever did to @aliasocfan with these noms :))

RT. 

Did y'all Strictly fans see that Caroline Flack died 😮 . Sounds like she's had a rough couple of years, poor girl.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Did y'all Strictly fans see that Caroline Flack died 😮 . Sounds like she's had a rough couple of years, poor girl.

Holy sh*t. 

Just now, Alex95 said:

I was gonna post this in the SCD thread but probably better here... so, so awful. It wasn't good what she did, but she's been horrifically hounded by the media the past few months. Devastating (and she was an amazing Strictly contestant who won't be forgotten).

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I was gonna post this in the SCD thread but probably better here... so, so awful. It wasn't good what she did, but she's been horrifically hounded by the media the past few months. Devastating (and she was an amazing Strictly contestant who won't be forgotten).

I remember really liking her and Olly together when they hosted Xtra Factor, but then they replaced Dermot on the main show and it wasn’t pretty.

I noticed the press was hard on her for a while, too. After what happened with Megan Markle, I’m starting to think the British tabloids are even sh*ttier than the US ones. 😐

TW

but it seems as if people are starting to report it was a suicide. Don’t know how accurate that is, but she did have a trial coming up in a couple of weeks, apparently. :([/quote]

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I remember really liking her and Olly together when they hosted Xtra Factor, but then they replaced Dermot on the main show and it wasn’t pretty.

I noticed the press was hard on her for a while, too. After what happened with Megan Markle, I’m starting to think the British tabloids are even sh*ttier than the US ones. 😐

TW

Hide contents

but it seems as if people are starting to report it was a suicide. Don’t know how accurate that is, but she did have a trial coming up in a couple of weeks, apparently. :([/quote]

Not to defend the US tabloids since they are not good but yeah the British tabloids are way worse.

Yeah, it's not good what she did, but it's horrible that the media hounded her like that. This is so sad. 💔

One of my favorite dances ever. ❤️ 

She also received a perfect score of 120 during the finale week, which is incredibly hard to do when you have Craig sitting on the judging table.

• Like 2