Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Recommended Posts

Did anyone see Witney's appearance on All That / Good Burger yet? ❤️

Let's hope she doesn't pursue acting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Finally some sanity in this round!

 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Finally

 

52 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Cut Kendra

 

ZdKv.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mary Wilson outlasting another S28 contestant :wub: (even if it's Sailor) (even if Mary is 100% going in this round anyway)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Lily said:

 

 

 

ZdKv.gif

 

You campaigned for Salior's safety in your post so yes, no sanity till Dee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex95 said:

You campaigned for Salior's safety in your post so yes, no sanity till Dee!

 

I didn't even consider that as campaigning, I just had to say it since I thought I'd be expected to save her. :dead: (but tbf I did almost save her :giggle:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailor Brinkley-Cook (Season 28)

 

giphy.gif

 

Finally. Literally. Not one bit sorry for the two Sailor fans in here. 

 

Sailor was a literal nobody and was lucky to gain exposure from the show, even if that exposure came at the expense of her mother's health. Christie Brinkley was a much more welcomed cast member tbh. Christie fell during rehearsals with Val and broke a bone in her arm, forcing her to withdraw from the competition. Christie essentially cast her daughter as her replacement, and this had absolutely zero impact on the overall quality of the season.

 

Sailor is extremely boring and failed to dance anything of interest. That first week Foxtrot is forgettable. Her second week Rumba is even more forgettable. Movie Night Tango? An overscored disgrace to Mamma Mia! to be honest. Fourth week is no different, since Sailor delivered another vanilla, bland, boring routine with her Cha Cha. Disney Night is probably her best night in the competition. Sailor danced a Viennese Waltz to "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes." This is easily her best routine and worthy of the score it received (24). The next week would be her last though, after she danced the one of the worst Jives ever tbh. That routine is so lifeless, lacking in energy and snap. I have zero clue why she received a score of 27, but I presume that this was done so that she could leave the competition on a high note. But it's never a good thing to lie, because God don't like ugly. LOL.

 

How Sailor has vocal fans I do not understand. Her final average score is a 22.2. There is not much more to say here. I really wish we could have seen her mother compete instead.

 

SAVING: Nikki Bella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that what started as me ironically stanning Sailor has turned into me looking like I'm a huge fan who would be devastated to see her go :wub: I really do not mind in the slightest that she's gone (if I was a huge fan I would have saved her for a start!)...saying that though I still think she was not as bad as some people like to say.

Edited by *Lily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I love that what started as me ironically stanning Sailor has turned into me looking like I'm a huge fan who would be devastated to see her go :wub: I really do not mind in the slightest that she's gone (if I was a huge fan I would have saved her for a start!)...saying that though I still think she was not as bad as some people like to say.


It’s just my usual dramatics friend! LOL. Though I do question you for saying you almost saved her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Deeee said:


It’s just my usual dramatics friend! LOL. Though I do question you for saying you almost saved her!

 

Oh my bad! :dead: :hug:

Lol yeah I did consider it. It was gonna be an ironic save but then I thought it was probably her time to go anyway :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m actually a fan of Sailor, but I’m not devastated by the cut. :haha: I just wanted her to be safe over most of the other options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow I’ve been watching AJ and the Queen and I’m joining @Elliott in the Tia Carrere fandom.

tia carrere q GIF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Did anyone see Witney's appearance on All That / Good Burger yet? ❤️

Let's hope she doesn't pursue acting.

:dead: @ your crossed out text.

 

Haven't seen this but gotta watch this soon. 

 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

disney revenge GIF

You could have saved a much better Sailor over Mischa. :/ 

 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Finally some sanity in this round!

:wub: 

 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

 

 

 

ZdKv.gif

 

Tell it, Lily. :dead: 

 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Mary Wilson outlasting another S28 contestant :wub: (even if it's Sailor) (even if Mary is 100% going in this round anyway)

Mary is a LEGEND but she really needs to go now. :dead: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, *Lily said:

I love that what started as me ironically stanning Sailor has turned into me looking like I'm a huge fan who would be devastated to see her go :wub: I really do not mind in the slightest that she's gone (if I was a huge fan I would have saved her for a start!)...saying that though I still think she was not as bad as some people like to say.

Your ironic stanning of Sailor was fun and hilarious. :haha:  It was a fun 2 hour journey and so interesting you had that on the night she was eliminated.  

 

Also agree with you on the last comment. I don''t think she was bad at all. Her Rumba was meh and lacking chemistry and her obvious weakest dance. But she was a fine mid-table contestant, imo. It is a fair spot for her to go I think. Her Viennese Waltz was gorgeous and I agree with Deee that was her best dance, and her Jive was good and fun - but not a 27.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NeNe Leakes

 

 

140420dwts-nene1.jpg

 

 

NeNe was on season 18 of dancing with the stars.  She was partnered with Tony Dovolani.  He has had some unremarkable characters, and NeNe was no exception.  She had some spunk, but otherwise her routines were pretty boring.  She made it all the way to Week 7, and got 7th place.  In my opinion her best dance was when she was Cruella De Vil in her foxtrot on Disney week.  She sort of flat lined after that.  Her Salsa was alright.  Her worst in my mind was that Jive.  Anyway, she made it far, too far.  So now she is gone!

 

 

Save: Nikki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Your ironic stanning of Sailor was fun and hilarious. :haha:  It was a fun 2 hour journey and so interesting you had that on the night she was eliminated.  

 

Also agree with you on the last comment. I don''t think she was bad at all. Her Rumba was meh and lacking chemistry and her obvious weakest dance. But she was a fine mid-table contestant, imo. It is a fair spot for her to go I think. Her Viennese Waltz was gorgeous and I agree with Deee that was her best dance, and her Jive was good and fun - but not a 27.


Lmao yes I honestly forgot she was even there until that week. It was fun while it lasted :wub: :lmao:

 

Completely agree with you on all this of course. :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, *Lily said:


Lmao yes I honestly forgot she was even there until that week. It was fun while it lasted :wub: :lmao:

 

Completely agree with you on all this of course. :haha:

Lmaooo at this first part. :dead:

 

Loving our agreement as always. :haha: 

 

Sola saving Nikki Glasser over Nene? 😮 Although Nene is a fair cut at this point..... but i thought Nikki G would have been an easy cut too lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Sola saving Nikki Glasser over Nene? 😮 Although Nene is a fair cut at this point..... but i thought Nikki G would have been an easy cut too lol.

You know that there's only a few of us who will actually cut the fodder early boots instead of saving them. :dead: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...