Nikki Glaser

Mary Wilson

Sailor Brinkley-Cook

Willa Ford 

Courtney Act

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Looks like Ann went the fodder route 

It's Anne with an E 😘

But yes, I didn't target any big names. Some that are relatively popular here, but they know it could have been much worse. 

Save Misha Barton

Cut Vanessa Lachey

figure skating triumph GIF tumblr_opb5yvfMuV1tbo6e7o2_500.gifv

As a figure skater, Nancy Kerrigan is a household name. I was actually quite excited for her to be on the 24th season of Dancing With The Stars; but she didn't really live up to my expectations. Unfortunately for her, other dancers on that season managed to leave a bigger mark on me - Heather Morris should not have been eliminated before her. By all means, she did good but none of her routines are the top favourites of the season - they're not that memorable; her and Artem failed with score any perfect score which I was surprise because I am sure majority of people thought she would have had at least a perfect score before her elimination. Anyway, her time is unfortunately up in this rankdown as she is leaving this rankdown.

SAVING: COURTNEY ACT

VANESSA LACHEY

This cut is legitimately not meant to be petty or a slight against anyone, I promise. It should be obvious since I liked Vanessa and she was a Maks partner, but I just low-key want a different winner for that season in this rankdown to finally happen. :dead: Anyway, Vanessa Lachey was a celebrity on the 25th season of Dancing With the Stars, where she was Maksim Chmersexy's partner. She's actually his last partner, which is weird considering Meryl or HeMo would've been much better places for him to stop. But I digress. She was known for her marriage to Nick Lachey, which the show naturally brought up more than I bring up the fact that Lemonade deserved the Grammy. It was obvious the show didn't want Vanessa without Nick, but at least she managed to look like she was having fun that season. Her and Maks, while not necessarily being up to the level of Lindsey Stirling and What's-His-Name, were one of the standouts to me, and it's a shame they were eliminated in 6th/7th considering who was still left after they left. Was Bonner that season? I can't remember. Wikipedia says her highest score was a 27 for her quickstep, and her lowest was a 21 for her Cha Cha Cha. At least it wasn't for a jazz routine this season since Maks was smart enough to let Alan choreograph. We call that growth.

SAVE: Misha Barton

Edited by Elliott

Someone save Sailor and Queen of Being Bad Willa Ford!

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Tonya outlasting Nancy?

unimpressed viola davis GIF

You saved Mischa, literally trhe worst dancere of them all..... so you can't judge. 😘  

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Someone save Sailor and Queen of Being Bad Willa Ford!

You could have saved them over Mischa.

And side eyeing you for cutting Vanessa like that after saving Nick multiple times. 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why were two of the easiest saves the first two cuts?!

And the easiest cut being quickly saved. :lmao: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You saved Mischa, literally trhe worst dancere of them all..... so you can't judge. 😘  

And side eyeing you for cutting Vanessa like that after saving Nick multiple times. 🙂 

I was in a hurry and didn't properly read the list before doing my write-up.

But Nick is eliminated and I was trying to reunite the married couple for Valentine's Day.

Just now, *Wallace said:

And the easiest cut being quickly saved. :lmao: 

tumblr_inline_o4fpkxa6iX1te4un0_540.gif&

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

But Nick is eliminated and I was trying to reunite the married couple for Valentine's Day.

:dead:

Kendra Wilkinson

po71u57gow.png

I like Kendra. If it’s  any consolation she is the best dancer to come from the E! show Girls Next Door who has been on this show. But I found her super underwhelming on DWTS, as I was looking forward to her pre-season and thought she would be a pleasant surprise because I remember her dancing/being very active on her previous reality shows. She wasn’t a bad dancer but was just pretty unmemorable (and it didn’t help that she had Louis as a partner tbh). If I’m honest none of her dances stick out to me too much, except her Samba? Which was her best dance but came just on the cusp of her elimination. I hadn’t even remembered she made it as far as 6th that season, I think I thought she went home earlier than that, but she was the weak link in that top six and her elimination came at the right time.

saving Erika Jayne

Edited by *Lily

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was in a hurry and didn't properly read the list before doing my write-up.

Hmmm ok. 😛 

Interesting. Ooh and they have their dating show out now.

I forgot @aliasocfan didn't nominate someone I thought was an easy nom for her until Iremembered she could only nominate women. :dead: 

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I forgot @aliasocfan didn't nominate someone I thought was an easy nom for her until Iremembered she could only nominate women. :dead: 

I was so close to having equal amounts of men and women. (for previous nominations)That would have been hilarious.