idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Of all the first boots, Shannen had the most potential, imo. Considering Mark was able to dance around Candace and Sadie's limitations to put them in the finale, I think Shannen could've been a solid 4th/5th placer that season. Shame that we lost her first while Kate and Buzz stuck around.

Queen of making the top 3 of her season :wub:

giphy.gif

Edited by *Lily

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Of all the first boots, Shannen had the most potential, imo. Considering Mark was able to dance around Candace and Sadie's limitations to put them in the finale, I think Shannen could've been a solid 4th/5th placer that season. Shame that we lost her first while Kate and Buzz stuck around.

Shannen did have potential but I remember her nerves being very evident in her performances. It probably would have taken her a couple weeks to break out of that. It also didn't help that Shannen also had a bad rep back then. It was always super surprising how Shannen and Pamela were in the Bottom 2, despite being the moer well known stars of that season.

Interesting you mention Candance and Sadie with their "limitations" when there is Bristol too. Candace is definitely comparable - as she's a well known actress and had lots of issues with nervous with her earlier and mid-season dances.

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I agree! 

Also: i’m thinking of doing a DWTS redo series similar to what was done for SYTYCD and Idol on old IDF. Let me know if you would vote in it, everyone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Interesting you mention Candance and Sadie with their "limitations" when there is Bristol too.

I try to block out her making the finale.

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Also: i’m thinking of doing a DWTS redo series similar to what was done for SYTYCD and Idol on old IDF. Let me know if you would vote in it, everyone!

S25 will be fun. :devilwave:

Idk what to do with the 24 hour rule since @Ariel1989 isn't allowed to cut till the end of three rounds but she shouldn't be penalized if she only has like an hour to make her decision. So I'm giving her more time and this is her first of three final cuts of the round.

3 hours ago, Ariel1989 said:

Cut Kurt

Save Jaleel

She made her decision here.

Unless you mean write-ups, in which case ignore me. 🤡

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She made her decision here.

Unless you mean write-ups, in which case ignore me. 🤡

Lol yeah my bad I meant writeups. A 3 hour old decision doesn't help me much without a writeup :giggle: 

Me as a rankdown host: k, well you made your decision .0002 seconds ago so let's move on with the next set of nominations and you can just post your write-up whenever

Me three days later: why are my numbers in the OP wrong? Who hasn't done their write-up!?!?

Which might explain why the Drag Race rankdown is always a hot mess, but I just say it's being true to the spirit of the show

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

am I considered a wildcard this round since I didn't get to cut/save?

No you were still blocked from cutting and saving this round.

Kurt Warner

Kurt Warner is a former NFL player (I can’t be bothered to look up what team) who was a contestant on the disaster that was season 11 of Dancing With the Stars.  His partner was season 10 runner-up and OG redhead Anna “From Russia with Love” Trebunskaya and they made it all the way to the quarterfinals where they finished in 5th place.  Kurt was kind of mediocre compared to past NFL players-turned-dancers like winner Emmitt Smith and runners-up Jason Taylor and Warren Sapp but he did have a couple of good dances like his “Bewitched” Quickstep, Team Cha-Cha-Cha and Instant Cha-Cha-Cha.  He probably would have gotten more flack for outlasting better dancers like Audrina Patridge and Rick Fox has it not been for Bristol Palin’s participation that season; his elimination even received boos from the audience which speaks to how absurd Palin’s longevity was that season.  Kurt and Anna seemed to get along pretty well but did have some amusing moments where they would bicker over the most random subjects, such as whether Russia or the USA was the first country to send animals into space.  Tom Bergeron even referred to them as “The Bickersons” after yet another disagreement in a post-dance interview.  Kurt isn’t my first choice to cut but going by dance quality he was the weaker of the two.  

Saving: Jaleel White for his higher level of dancing.  

When I want to be petty but I see all the fodder still left and the sane part of my brain tries to take over. 

oecKThu.jpg

\

11 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

When I want to be petty but I see all the fodder still left and the sane part of my brain tries to take over. 

oecKThu.jpg

\

Don't give into the sanity bring on the petty!

55 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Don't give into the sanity bring on the petty!

Lol she already did that last round. :lmao:  

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol she already did that last round. :lmao:  

Then she mine as well keep going!

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Don't listen to him, Anne. (!) 

THIS (!)