idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Front page (semi) updated! I got the remaining nominees updated, I’ll do actual front page stuff later.

42 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And get petty!chris in return? 🙂 

If you want to get petty towards Anne, go for someone she loves more than Jana 😘 

For putting ideas in his head, maybe you should get petty!Anne. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

IDK you might need some Petty!Sola for the 3 strikes you've had so far this rankdown.  :haha:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

IDK you might need some Petty!Sola for the 3 strikes you've had so far this rankdown.  :haha:

Targeting 2 of my top favorites wasn't enough? 😘

3 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

I’m bringing out petty!everyone. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Billy Ray, Nicole and Chris say otherwise 😘

Let’s be real, I don’t remember any of Chris’s dances that didn’t involve him taking his clothes off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

Do you guys want me to spam the thread of Chris with his shirt off? I can probably arrange that. 

I have a thirst tribute post planned for when I’m home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Let’s be real, I don’t remember any of Chris’s dances that didn’t involve him taking his clothes off.

I mean, same.  He's one of my biggest Thirst picks from this show.  

tumblr_p4ii9r13tS1r3d73oo1_400.gif
I’ve never been more jealous of a slice of pizza in my life. 

Just now, aliasocfan said:

Brant Daugherty does not appreciate being replaced like this. 😠

My saving him wasn’t thirstiness. It’s because he’s from the true medium place:

SelfishPowerlessKiskadee-size_restricted

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

tumblr_p4ii9r13tS1r3d73oo1_400.gif
I’ve never been more jealous of a slice of pizza in my life. 

I saw that and thought two things:

1) gross

2) that's my number 1 drunk move though

Donny Osmond (Season 9)

Donny-Osmond.gif

Donny Osmond is the runner-up of Season 9 and a massively terrible individual. Bless Lily for allowing me to cut one of the most undeserving runner-ups in DWTS history from the competition. 

Donny is one of the three hundred cast members from the most tragic season in the show's history. In a cast of tragic individuals, Donny Osmond is really the f*cking rotten cherry on top. He is partnered with Kym Johnson and somehow managed to last the entire season. Middle America made this horrid possibility into an even more horrifying reality. I will never forgive them for subjecting me to ten weeks of really, really mediocre dancing. The sad truth is that Mýa and Joanna were the only human beings decent enough in both personality and dancing abilities to even go toe-to-toe with the homophobic, racist, insufferable Donny Osmond. The entire Osmond Family really sucks tbh.

During his time on the show, Donny only managed to top the leaderboard once. The Argentine Tango that earned him the top spot on the leaderboard received a score of 29. Donny also managed to receive two perfect scores, both of which he received on Finals Night..for his Freestyle...and his Argentine tango reprise...for which he already received a score of 29. LOL. #DESPERATION #RIGGAMORRIS

Technically, he tied for the top spot on the leaderboard after Finals Night, since he somehow scored as highly as Season 9 Mirrorball Champion Mýa. That only occurred because Mýa was disgustingly underscored by the judges on Finals Night so that they could ensure Donny would end the season in second place. Tragic. Donny also fell into the bottom position of the leaderboard twice during the competition. Weeks 8 and 9 of the competition saw Donny disastrously fail and somehow escape elimination over better dancers, despite providing mediocre routine such as the Viennese waltz, '80s Paso Doble, Tango, Samba, and Jitterbug. Donny was very generously scored for these routines, but I do not need to go into the details any further.

In summation of his time on the show, Donny danced a Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz Relay, Jive, Rumba, Charleston, Argentine Tango, Jitterbug, Mambo Marathon, Quickstep, Team Tango, Viennese waltz, '80s Paso Doble, Tango, Samba, Jitterbug, Cha Cha, Megamix, Freestyle, and Argentine Tango. His final average for the season is a 25.5, which places him in the second position for the season, right behind Season 9 Mirrorball Champion Mýa. 

He sucked at Latin Routines. Most likely because he is the antithesis of sex and passion and good energy. This is a generous position for him in the Rankdown since he really did a bang-up job as a contestant, and is a bang-up human being. 

SAVING: Cameron Mathison

Sara Evans

image.jpeg.73d5e82e28a9fea1cc51c75f5d4caf15.jpeg

Sara Evans is a country singer who was on the third season of Dancing With The Stars, where she was partnered with Tony Dovolani. In week one she danced a Foxtrot which earned her a total score of 15, which was her lowest score of the season. Her highest score of the season was in week 3 when she danced a Jive to a very popular song (These Boots are made for walking). Her final dance was in week 5 where she danced a Samba to I Wish be Stevie Wonder with a score of 24. She unfortunately withdrew from the season after that dance (it was revealed she was going through a divorce).

Shannen Doherty

5CTZEULJGV4U57DCHOKLQQZ7LQ.jpg

Since I'm spearheading the campaign to cut the fodder, I can't really justify keeping a first boot around. :haha: Shannen Doherty is known for her role as Brenda Walsh on Beverly Hills, 90210. She followed in the footsteps of her fellow cast members Ian Ziering and Jennie Garth and did the show, but did not have nearly as successful of a run as them. Shannen was partnered with Mark Ballas. Week 1, they danced a Viennese Waltz to "The Killing Moon" that scored 18 points. Week 2, they danced a Jive to "Shake a Tail Feather" that scored 20 points. She was then eliminated. I would've kept her around longer because season 10's cast is absolutely dismal outside of the Top 3 and she showed she's MUCH better than Kate & Buzz in her short time on the show, but oh well. She recently announced that her cancer has returned and is now in stage 4, which is really sad. :( 

SAVING:  Karamo Brown