idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh okay, who will pay the price for that then? 🙂

But you also took out Jordan Fisher tho. :dead: Although this cut had nothing to do with that. 

But I'm contemplating and may change my mind.... ugh thinking about this, still.

Just now, *Diana said:

Fun fact all the other wild cards wanted to nominate her for our battle but I refused. Be proud @Solaris

❤️ You are the best Wildcard.  

pamela anderson sigh GIF by Baywatch

After a few chaotic rounds, it is time to cut fodders and Pamela Anderson is one! How did she make it this far in this rankdown? And how did she make it far in her original season of Dancing With The Stars? And what did she do that was so remarkable to be featured on All Stars? I will never know the answers to these questions. But let's take a quick look at her journey on Dancing With The Stars - she first appeared on the 10th season where she was partnered with Damian Whitewood in his only season. I wonder what ever happened to him? Not really because I don't care that much about him. Anyway, they finished in 6th place after having an average of 22.8 points which is hilarious because I don't recall any of their dance - their highest dance was a 24, I believe. She was then invited to be on the All Stars season where she was partnered with  Tristan MacManus and they lasted one whole week. And she won't be lasting any longer in this rankdown.

SAVING: COURTNEY ACT

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

But you also took out Jordan Fisher tho. :dead: Although this cut had nothing to do with that. 

But I'm contemplating and may change my mind.... ugh thinking about this, still.

A-28738-1518116576-8155.jpeg.jpg

il_570xN.1154357222_gfu5.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'll be nice and change my mind with another cut, as Sola had a lot to deal with in this game, i had in mind....

Cutting Charo, Saving Shannon

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

I'll be nice and change my mind with another cut, as Sola had a lot to deal with in this game, i had in mind....

Cutting Charo, Saving Shannon

😘

ignore my last post.  :haha:

frances-brian-joubert-falls-on-the-ice-d

Brian Joubert is a great figure skater but apparently a trash person who supports the flop French Figure skating president (who supports Morgan Cipres who sexually harrassed a 13-year-old he was unofficially coaching) so I chose a picture of him where he's doing what he's most known for: falling on his ass during big competitions. Even now, Brian's ability to perform quads has been left in the dust as AMERICAN WUNDERKIND NATHAN CHEN performs 12 in one competition (exaggerating but really only slightly!).

Brian was a competitor on the French version of Dancing with the Stars, Danse avec les stars, where he was paired with Katrina Patchett on Season 5. Thankfully not Denitsa Ikonomova who tends to get all the young hot men (which is why she wins all the time). He and Katrina ended up in 3rd place losing to Rayane and Denitsa. Again, flopping at the biggest moments of his life. Speaking of Danse avec les stars and another contestant who was cut this round before I jumped in, Pamela Anderson was a competitor in season 9. Wow. Danse avec les stars losing both its representatives in Lily's round. 

I'm going to save Victoria Arlen because she was partnered with Val and also because she danced the only routine that made me cry! And also because I don't cut women athletes unless their name is J*nnie F*nch D**gle who as an adult out of softball is the biggest disappointment of my women's sports fandom! And also there are a lot of trash nominees here and Victoria is easily in the better half of the contestants nominated. 

Save: Victoria Arlen

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

A-28738-1518116576-8155.jpeg.jpg

il_570xN.1154357222_gfu5.jpg

Lol well I changed my mind before seeing your post but LOL going after Mya because of me making one cut of cutting Sara Evans..... who was not good and has lasted too long. :lmao: Then again you do the same with the Bily Ray cut, soooo I don't even get it.

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

😘

ignore my last post.  :haha:

I willl. 😛 

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

frances-brian-joubert-falls-on-the-ice-d

I chose a picture of him where he's doing what he's most known for: falling on his ass during big competitions.

:dead:

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Speaking of Danse avec les stars and another contestant who was cut this round before I jumped in, Pamela Anderson was a competitor in season 9.

She was also in the Mexican and/or Argentinean version of the show as well.

Just now, Elliott said:

JK, apparently it was Dancing on Ice that she's also been on.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Just now, Elliott said:

JK, apparently it was Dancing on Ice that she's also been on.

lol scratch both of these posts. According to Wikipedia, she has done season 10 and season 15 Dancing With the Stars, the Argentinean version (where she was partnered with Damien Whitewood again), Danse avec les stars, and Dancing on Ice. :dead:

I would make a joke that at least her runs on these shows have lasted longer than her marriages, but that seemed tasteless.

Imagine if someone would have brought her back for the international contestants :haha:

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

Save Tonya, cut Chris 

Noted. 🙂

Charo

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

Well this was the more fair and easygoing cut I was thinking of and wanting to make sooo yeah changing my mind with the Charo cut.  I would be mad if Charo also got saved too so I guess I got to make sure that doesn’t happen. Although I still fear that Sara Evans is going to make it too far and long in the game but we shall seee. Anyway, Charo is an actress, comedian and musician who was on Season 24 and was partnered with Keo. 

Let’s discuss Charo’s dances. Charo danced a Salsa on Week 1 to "Cuban Pete" scoring a 21. Charo danced a Paso Doble to “Espana cani” scoring a 25. Then on Week 3, she danced a Foxtrot to “Chapel of Love” scoring a 24. These scores were out of 40 points. Charo lasted for 3 weeks and made it to 11th place. While Charo wasn’t too good of a dancer, she was absolutely crazy hilarious on the show. Omggg I remember those crazy moments where she would really come at the judges hardcore and lie ready to fight them. :dead: This happened the first two weeks with Keo trying to hold her back and then on Week 3, she was suddenly tame and calm. :haha: Another fun fact is that Charo was featured on a Pamela Anderson intro video on DWTS Season 10 teaching her some flamenco steps or her Paso Doble.

Charo was also someone us wildcards contemplated on putting up in a battle round but that didn’t get agreed upon….. but i do think Charo going now is more than a fair cut at this point as she’s made it super higher far and bested some superior dancers, so well done to Charo making it this far. :yes:

Saving: Shannon Elizabeth

DismalSpotlessBunting-max-1mb.gif

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol scratch both of these posts. According to Wikipedia, she has done season 10 and season 15 Dancing With the Stars, the Argentinean version (where she was partnered with Damien Whitewood again), Danse avec les stars, and Dancing on Ice. :dead:

I would make a joke that at least her runs on these shows have lasted longer than her marriages, but that seemed tasteless.

I love Pamela's determination for doing all of these DWTS type shows. :wub: 

From what I can remember, she did best on DWTS10 and DALS9, where she made it to 5th. She was a first boot on DOI. :(  And of course DWTS15.

Chris Mazdzer

season 26 dwts athletes GIF by Dancing with the Stars

He participated in the very poorly executed Athletes season. I actually prefer not having two seasons a year versus this train wreck. Much like the season itself, he certainly exists. Besides being attractive (which is a major bonus, just not enough reason for me to save him), nothing else about him stuck out. 

Let's see if the internet can help me remember his dances. His professional partner was Witney Carson. The first week he attempted a salsa. He scored a 21. The next week was a Viennese Waltz. That got him a 33. They also did a team dance that week. In the 3rd week, that was also the semifinals, he did a foxtrot. He was consistent and got a 33 again. Later that night, he was in a dance battle against Josh. Josh won, so bummer for Chris. I believe I read that he was taken out in a triple elimination? The athletes season was crazy. 

Saving Tonya Harding

Wildcards, who wants to help me take out Jana Kramer? :wub:

32 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Imagine if someone would have brought her back for the international contestants :haha:

OMGG I wish someone had thought of that. :dead: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wildcards, who wants to help me take out Jana Kramer? :wub:

And get petty!chris in return? 🙂 

If you want to get petty towards Anne, go for someone she loves more than Jana 😘 

Just now, *Chris said:

If you want to get petty towards Anne, go for someone she loves more than Jana 😘 

I don’t know who else she likes. 😘