2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

@Alex95 - Without revealing much, I have heard from Victoria. I don't know when she will be available, but an emergency did occur.

Yes I've been in contact with her as recently as this afternoon. So not sure if you had updates since then that changed. But partly why I did go for a substitute.

1 hour ago, stardoll9 said:

Been lurking through this thread since I have been so busy trying to finish my course. Loving the rankdown so far and happy to help if needed.

Cool I was hoping to do a lurker as opposed to a wildcard so this is perfect! Hopefully Victoria will be back sooner rather than later, but I'd love for your help during the time being.

Chaka Khan

Chaka-Khan-Keo-Motsepe-467.jpg

I feel if this were even a decade ago, Chaka Khan would have been a huge get for DWTS, and probably would have done well.  However on this season, with her partner, she did not.  Chaka Khan was partnered with Keo, who at the time had had two previous partners.  Lolo went home first and Charlotte went home second.  Great track record.  Needless to say I expected a similar tragectory with Chaka, and it succeeded.  She made it to week two, but only because there was no elimination the first week.  Chaka officially went home first, and her highest scoring dance was a 15 out of 30 for a foxtrot.  She had a Cha Cha Cha in week 1. that scored a 13 out of 30.  Either way, not a memorable contestant, and made it very far in this rankdown.

we decided that long ago? no one posted it? :dead:

-Prize: The player who gets this prize can give immunity to any dancer they want for the entire cycle. This dancer will not be eligible for nomination. This close to the end of the game, this could be huge. Amanda

-Prize: Stop another ranker from nominating this cycle. Is there someone whose nominations you are afraid of? At the start of the cycle you will post which other ranker you would like to block from nominating for the cycle and they will be forced to wait until next cycle to nominate. Victoria

-Prize: You can replace rankers with wildcards to cut and save during your round. You will say which wildcards you would like to replace which rankers to cut and save your round. You don't have to use all the wildcards. You can use some of them, all of them, or even none of them! But any wildcard that is brought in for the round must be the replacement of another rankers. Lily

-Prize: Force two other rankers to nominate as a pair. Choose any other two rankers you'd like to be forced to discuss nominations and nominate together. They will only be naming 14 nominees. Dee

-Neutral: Only our five wildcards will be able to cut and save during your round. So you will be naming ten nominees. It is up to you whether that is a prize or a punishment. Elliott

-Punishment: You cannot nominate anyone you've nominated before. I will go through the thread and let you know who those dancers are. But if they've been nominated by you in the past, they are not eligible to be nominated by you again. Sola

-Punishment: You must nominate only from the gender you have nominated less from throughout the game. I will go through the thread and count it up to let you know what gender that is. But all your nominations must be from the gender you have nominated less from for this entire cycle. Anne

-Punishment: Your buyback/international dancer must be nominated for every round of the cycle. They can still be saved by you or any other ranker, but they must be amongst every single ranker's nominees and can even be nominated for multiple rounds in a row. Chris

-Punishment: You must cut & save last for three rounds this cycle. You can choose which rounds those are, but for whichever ones they are you will not be permitted to cut and save until everyone else has or 24 hours has passed. Ariel

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yes I've been in contact with her as recently as this afternoon. So not sure if you had updates since then that changed. But partly why I did go for a substitute.

Okay perfect. I just had no idea if she had reached out to you at all. 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cool I was hoping to do a lurker as opposed to a wildcard so this is perfect! Hopefully Victoria will be back sooner rather than later, but I'd love for your help during the time being.

Just let me know when Victoria is back to playing this game

Here is the nominating order:

ikzPNdm.png

So just to refresh everyone this is what will happen:

@*Lily will be nominating 16 dancers - Lily can replace any rankers with wildcards to cut and save for her round.

@aliasocfan will be nominating 16 dancers - All the nominees must be women (Anne has nominated 24 men and 22 women)

@stardoll9 will be nominating 16 dancers - Rankers will cut and save as per usual

@*Amanda will be nominating 16 dancers - Rankers will cut and save as per usual

@Solaris & @Ariel1989 will be nominating 14 dancers - The remaining rankers will cut and save as per usual. However, none of their nominees can be anyone Sola has nominated in the past (I'll make up that list of dancers for y'all soon)

@Elliott will be nominating 10 dancers - Only our five wildcards will be cutting and saving

@Deeee will be nominating 16 dancers - Rankers will cut and save as per usual

Also of note is that @Ariel1989 must be the last to cut on three rounds and that Courtney Act must be part of all seven nominations this cycle.

@*Amanda can now post her immunity choice for the cycle and then @*Lily's 24 hours to nominate will start and she can reveal who will be cutting and saving during her round.

The following cannot be nominated in @Solaris' round:

Adam Rippon

David Arquette

Hayes Grier

Giner Zee

Rob Kardashian

Sadie Robertson

Charo

Ian Ziering

Lil' Kim

Chris Jericho

Niecy Nash

Florence Henderson

Maria Menounos

Tommy Chong

Zendaya

I'll quote this again when it's your turn to nominate, but keep this in mind whilst thinking about noms!