2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Lily said:

But I'm not coming for her! :haha:  I'd be disappointed whichever goes home but also it's getting hard at this point so someone has to go, they've both done great getting this far anyway.

You could just cut Laurie in return.

I love them both and can maybe do a great write-up for either…… but ugh I’m afraid of any kind of backlash against me when I’m not a proper ranker. :dead: :haha: 

I’m fine with letting another judge decide if they want, as I won’t be able to do a write-up for a few more hours until sometime later tonight?

Kara Tointon

DirectBoringCaimanlizard-size_restricted

xvl4nmp.gif

This is definitely a really hard and upsetting cut to do, but since someone tried to reach out to me, I am going to honor that request - and well hope it doesn’t bite me or my favorites in the butt. I really love both dancers, and hate to cut either of them, but choosing to cut Kara Tointon - since no one reached out or offered me to keep her. :broken: Ugh it kills me because i really wanted to see Kara in the Top 20 (and well same with Abbey too)…. so ugh, tonight has been painful. I will take blame for this cut but please don’t be so harsh on me.

Kara Tointon is an actress who was on Series 8 of Strictly Come Dancing, in 2010. Which this is a fun fact - Series 8 was the first SCD series I ever watched and it was solely because of Michelle Williams, who was sadly quite a disappointment on the show. But yeah Kara was partnered with Artem Chigvintsev, and wow they were reallly an iconic partnership and ONE OF the best partnerships on Strictly. I’ll break down Kara’s dances quickly.

- On Week 1, Kara danced a Cha-Cha to “I Like It” scoring a 30. That was a dance she had a mishap of falling in but besides that, she still delivered a strong dance.

- On Week 2, Kara danced a Foxtrot to “From Russia with Love” scoring a 32.

- On Week 3, Kara danced a Quickstep to “Are You Gonna Be My Girl?” which scored a 31. Three 8s and the 7 shockingly coming from Bruno.

- On Week 4, Kara danced a Charleston to “Put a Lid On It” scoring a 32, which was a really cute and fun dance.

- On Week 5, Kara danced a Paso Doble to “The Phantom of the Opera,” scoring a 37 and her first 10 o the series. This was what I felt was her true breakthrough dance and it was an amazing one. :wub:

- On Week 6, Kara danced a Salsa to “Conga,” scoring a 36 - all 9s and this was a really fun and hot dance! :bobo:

- On Week 7, Kara danced an Argentine Tango to “Los Vino,” scoring a 38, which was really amazing and iconic

- On Week 8 Blackpool episode, Kara danced an American Smooth to “Cry Me a River,” which scored a 35. Seems like a good score and this was another amazing dance - BUTT…. it had a 9 from Craig and two 10s from Alesha and Bruno - but it had a 6 from Len? HE WAS OUT OF HIS MIND here - especially when he gave Ann Widdecombe a 5 for her hot mess Samba. :/ 

- On Week 9, Kara danced a a fun Jive to “Runaround Sue” scoring a 34.

- On Week 10, Kara danced a Tango to “El Tango de Roxanne,” scoring a 38 - which you can already know and guess was a noter iconic dance from her.

- On Week 11, Kara danced a Viennese Waltz to “Stop!” scoring a 39 and her ICONIC legendary Rumba to “Samba Pa Ti” scoring a 39. Both of these dances were really amazing!  :wub:

- On Week 12 finale Night 1 show, Kara re-did her previous Rumba and a Showdance to “Don’t Stop Me Now” - which was kinda disappointing and messy to me. Oops, can’t be flawless all of the time but it got a 36. On Night 2, she danced a Waltz to “If You Don’t know Me By Now” scoring a 38 and reprising her “Cry Me a River” American Smooth scoring a 37 - all 10s from Craig/Alesha/Bruno and a 7 from Len…. UGH.

Well Kara & Artem slayed the season and ended up winning, and it was a very well deserved win. :wub: They had lots of chemistry and there were lots of dating rumors with them. I can’t remember if they confirmed to be dating on the finale or what - or if it was after they won? They were a lovely couple on and off the dance floor, and I believe they were together for 3 or 4 years? They broke up when he came back to the U.S. and ugh that broke my heart as i wanted the best for them. :broken:

Kara is a legend and an absolutely GODDESS. For those not familiar with her please check out her dances as I can see many people loving her. ❤️ 

article-1292925563332-0c883957000005dc-8

Kara41.jpg

Some of my favorite dances from Kara!

Saving: Abbey Clancy

source.gifEmotionalWetGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

WALLY I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU AS A FELLOW KARTEM FAN. 💔

UGH I didn't want to make the decision. 😢 >.< 

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Wally ❤️

You're welcome. :( Don't screw me over - even though I may lose some big faves now. >.< 

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

But also, can we talk about the fact that Kara never received a perfect score despite NUMEROUS dances deserving of one? :( 

Ugh forgot to mention that.... but seriously that was soooo upsetting and annoying. I did mention how Len really low balled and screwed her over with her stunning American Smooth. :/ 

Cycle Seven ~The Final Cut~

154177_6261.jpg

The final elimination of the season can be tough and shocking sometimes. It's time for you all to be put in that position. It's time for the infamous Final Cut. This year, there are no rules. No immunities and no guidelines. Our nine rankers will be responsible for cutting anyone remaining in the game they'd like. That's all you gotta do. Make one last final cut before we reach our endgame. You each get one cut so use it wisely. Of course there's 9 rankers and 10 dancers left to go. That's because our wildcards will have one joint final cut as well. @*Wallace @*Diana @totes4totes @Steven_ and @rpryor03 have one final decision to make together and it's a big one. They will get to cut anyone of their choosing as a group as well. Once again, no one is off limits. For our regular rankers, you all have 24 hours to make your decision. If you do not post a full writeup for who you are cutting within the next 24 hours, your decision will be randomized. Wildcards, I won't hold you to the 24 hour limit since you have to make the decision as a group, but I'd appreciate y'all not to take forever :haha:.

This is it you guys! After this we're at our top 20! Make your final decision in the game count. You have 24 hours.

Here is everyone remaining you all will be choosing from:

Stacy Keibler

Mario Lopez
Monique Coleman

Laila Ali

Mel B
Sabrina Bryan

Kristi Yamaguchi

Lance Bass

Melissa Rycroft

Mýa

Erin Andrews

Brandy

Katherine Jenkins

Elizabeth Berkley-Lauren

Meryl Davis
James Maslow

Alfonso Ribeiro

Rumer Willis

Nyle DiMarco

Laurie Hernandez

Normani Kordei
Simone Biles

Kel Mitchell

Alesha Dixon

Rachel Stevens

Abbey Clancy

Danny Mac

Alexandra Burke

Ashley Roberts

Courtney Act

@1234567890 @aliasocfan @*Amanda @*Chris @Deeee @Elliott @*Lily @Solaris @Stephhyy