2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Drew Carey

giphy.gif

I'm on the old version of IDF right now. I'm literally from the past. I can't even view the nominations. I've tried three different browsers and deleting my history and cookies and nothing works. šŸ˜ I'm playing a game I can't even see. šŸ˜¢ Drew Carey is a celebrity from Season 18 of Dancing with the Stars which is also known as the season of Meryl and Make. Drew was entirely forgettable and somehow managed 8th placed being eliminated 4th. He's best known for being a comedian and actor and beating Cody Simpson on Dancing with the Stars. :giggle: His highest score was a 31 with the Cha-Cha-Cha) and he lowest scoring dance was a 28 which he received for both his Foxtrot & Jive. He was partnered with professional dancer Cheryl Burke and now he is out of here. Hello from the other side, IDF. :bye2:

Billy Ray Cyrus

billy ray cyrus mullet GIF by CMT

Sorry Sola. I avoided cutting him precious for you. Sadly this time there was not an easy cut to replace him with. At least he jumped up several spots and I did not nominate him either.Ā 

So now onto his dancing. It was completely terrible. It was stiff and just uncomfortable to watch. For whatever reason, people kept voting for him. He even got to the point where he was terrible with two dances. Don't do that to your favorites. Don't let them be terrible with multiple dances a week.Ā 

His professional partner was Karina. He participated way back in season 4 of the show. Wow. That was forever ago.Ā 

Ā 

Saving TonyaĀ 

Edited by aliasocfan

KRISTIN CAVALLARI

kristin cavallari GIF by E!

Ā 

Iā€™m going to get so much use out of this new giphy integrationĀ feature. Anyway, Kristin Cavallari is a ā€œcelebrityā€ best known for her appearances on MTVā€™s Laguna Beach and The Hills. Nowadays, sheā€™s married to Jay Cutler and they refuse to vaccinate their children because they both a) believe vaccines are linked to autism and b) apparently would prefer children with polio/measles/small pox/etc. over children with autism (not that vaccines cause autism (!)). Being partnered with Mark Ballas, she was decent on the show. Her highest routine was a 24 for her samba and her lowest was a 19 for her cha cha cha. There were people worse than her that season so her leaving was a mild surprise. But itā€™s all irrelevant because sheā€™s an anti-vaxxer. Vaccinate your damn children, people, or donā€™t reproduce. šŸ˜˜Ā This has been my TED Talk.

Ā 

SAVE: Carson Kressley, for continuing to be my spirit animal during Shut Up and Drive

Sean Lowe

dancing with the stars dwts GIF

Ā 

I'm cutting Sean here because while he seemed like a nice enough guy, he was just a boring part of this season. He made it to top 6 with a string of pretty unmemorable dances, but the standard was so low that it was easy for him to get that far. I think my favorite of his dances was maybe the Quickstep? In that messy side-by-side challenge where he formed a bromance with Tristan. There were rumors he was a huge diva on set which is so funny to think about now because he just seemed far too uninteresting for that. He seems like a nice enough guy and is still going strong with Catherine so good for him, but he feels like a fair cut here.

Ā 

Saving Willa FordĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Who is he? How did he manage to make it this far in this rankdown? But in all honesty, I have no clue who he is & I don't even remember his presence on Dancing With The Stars. Time to look at Wikipedia! It seems like Mark is known for his work in cinema, especially when it comes to martial arts; He also is the chairman of Ironchef so he clearly loves to go on reality TV to revamp his career. And now onto his Dancing With The Stars' journey - he was on the 9th season where he was paired with Lacey Schwimmer. Their journey was nothing too impressive - their overall score was a 22.1; he generally would get a score of 21 or so except for his Jitterbug which seems to be an highlight of his DWTS' journey. Unfortunately for him, his journey in this rankdown is coming to an end!Ā 

SAVING: LAUREN ALAINA

Also, I just realized... have we exposed ANY private immunities?:dead:Ā Usually by now, I'd have exposed all of Wally's original four and his 17 additional private immunities that he somehow has.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

11 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

ironic alanis morissette GIF

Literally the only contestant that I could consider saving; not her fault that she was nominated with a bunch of mediocre contestants. Plus she had Gleb which is enough to save herĀ :stealth:

16 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Also, I just realized... have we exposed ANY private immunities?:dead:Ā Usually by now, I'd have exposed all of Wally's original four and his 17 additional private immunities that he somehow has.

I forgot about thoseĀ :dead:

Just now, bobbobachoo1 said:

Richard's immunity on Rob Kardashian had been exposed. But immunities are over next round so it doesn't really matter lol.

Oh, right. I like to forget about that.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I forgot about thoseĀ :dead:

If I had my own private immunities, I wouldn't have hesitated trying to expose them. But I can't risk someone trying to pull a Lily and nominate/cutĀ Daddy Mazdzer in place of my own nomination.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Star*Man said:

alanis morissette 90s GIF

you oughta know alanis morissette GIF

For Sola, Amanda, and Ariel (who I hope has access to the new site because I feel terrible starting it with Victoria missing but at least I have access to her through other meansĀ šŸ˜­)

Marlee Matlin

Heather Mills

Sara Evans

Cody Linley

Natalie Coughlin

Chynna Phillips