2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

"According to the Japanese TV program "Miracle Body", Joubert's abdominal muscle is very strong, and he does not lose centrifugal force at the time of a turn. His muscular strength of the foot was compared to that of a track-and-field athlete who can run 100m in ten seconds. AĀ sports scienceĀ physician of theĀ University of PoitiersĀ said Joubert jumps at the best angle possible for quadruple jumps."

Ā 

UGH. PRETTY MUCH THE PERFECT BODY.

Ā 

He never medaled at the Olympics because of nerves. Call him the male Gracie Gold. He's also one of those skaters that reaches their peak on the off years unfortunately. The year after he placed 6th at the Olympics, he won every single major competition.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I havenā€™t been bothered by any of the cuts, so Iā€™m going to do some research on the international shows.Ā šŸ§

Oooh maybe i can offer you some suggestions. :giggle:Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Americas Got Talent GIF by Top Talent

You know she's one of my top considerations to bring into this. :wub:Ā 

Okay i canā€™t let Lily down and got to bring in one of my all-time Strictly faves, Series 5 winner,Ā Alesha Dixon!Ā :wub:Ā 

Ā 

JoyfulHighlevelFlyingsquirrel-size_restr

Ā 

Hoping Kimberley Walsh and/or Danny Mac can be brought in from someone! I have some other suggestions if others want to consider them. :giggle:

3 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Yes Alesha! Ā I was torn between her, Pixie and Danny. Ā Hope Danny can get in here!

LOL same. I figured we were thinking of teh same people, which was kinda why I waited for you to make your pick first. :haha:Ā I wanted to bring Danny into have another male representative in this (as there are so few) - so yeah hopefully someone picks him.

23 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Okay i canā€™t let Lily down and got to bring in one of my all-time Strictly faves, Series 5 winner,Ā Alesha Dixon!Ā :wub:Ā 

Ā 

JoyfulHighlevelFlyingsquirrel-size_restr

Ā 

Hoping Kimberley Walsh and/or Danny Mac can be brought in from someone! I have some other suggestions if others want to consider them. :giggle:

Yay so excited to see Alesha in here! :wub:

Ā 

3 great picks! Thereā€™s so many SCD contestants Iā€™d love to see in here now :haha:

20 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yay so excited to see Alesha in here! :wub:

Ā 

3 great picks! Thereā€™s so many SCD contestants Iā€™d love to see in here now :haha:

I knew you would approve. :wub:Ā 

Ā 

LMAO Yess, same. There's so many great SCD contestants I'd love to see in this game now. :haha:Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Is Megan the only one left in this thread who didnā€™t change their username to their name? :dead:

LMAOO it seems like it. :lmao:Ā Megan going her own lane to keeping her username. ā¤ļøĀ 

46 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Hope Danny can get in here!

Ā 

44 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I wanted to bring Danny into have another male representative in this (as there are so few) - so yeah hopefully someone picks him.

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

I'll add Danny to the rankdown.Ā šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

I almost picked Chris Hemsworth or Michelle Williams, but apparently they weren't very good on the show. So, I'll pick someone that seems popular here.