2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

has maura competed on the irish dancing with the stars yet??????

lol but actually i need some actual suggestions before i just bring in my favorite hot figure skater from france.

Brian Joubert?!? If so, I approve! 

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol but actually i need some actual suggestions before i just bring in my favorite hot figure skater from france.

Caroline Flack because we need some Pasha in this rankdown.

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

She's ended up on Dancing on Ice in the UK instead (and is doing ok so far!)

DWTS Ireland ended up picking Yewande (probably because Maura wasn't available) but unfortunately Yewande just got voted out first. :(

3 minutes ago, ImSomebody said:

She's ended up on Dancing on Ice in the UK instead (and is doing ok so far!)

DWTS Ireland ended up picking Yewande (probably because Maura wasn't available) but unfortunately Yewande just got voted out first. :(

Love Yewande. Bummed she was eliminated first. Glad Maura is doing well!

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG Lily. :dead: 

I thought she lasted for quite awhile? I remember her making a big jump. :haha:

:giggle:

Oh maybe, actually. I remember most of the good robbed picks had been brought back at that point so I just decided to bring Lolo back for fun. :haha:

21 minutes ago, gabegir45 said:

Everyone choosing internationals because there’s no eliminees worth bringing back. :dead: 

Excited for all non-DWTS contestants to make it to the end of the DWTS rankdown :dead: 

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

Love Yewande. Bummed she was eliminated first. Glad Maura is doing well!

Same here! Not too surprised because she probs wasn't one of the bigger names on the show (idk Irish levels of fame but being an early boot on a UK show probably didn't help). But would have liked to see her last a little longer because really liked her on her season.

Maura's definitely having one of the strongest post-Love Island careers it seems, which is nice!

1 hour ago, Star*Man said:

Too bad Melody wasn't on Strictly :( 

I wish Melody did Strictly instead of Dancing on Ice. :( 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Look it took me like five years to remember there were two blondes and not just one that got a lot of airtime in their music videos.

I know she’s in the band but I don’t know which one she is. I only know Nic*le because of obvious reasons, Melody because she hated Nic*le and Carmit because she was the redhead.

Oooh lmaoo that's understandable. :dead:  

I didn't really know Ashley too well during PCD but got to know and love her on other things she's done/been on and def grew to love her on Strictly. I only really knew Nicole and Melody as they were my favorites haha.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Since we are adding so many Strictly dancers, I will bring one in too. I was torn between Caroline and Abbey.  But I think I am going to bring in Abbey Clancey.  

Abbey. :wub: Great pick!

51 minutes ago, ImSomebody said:

:giggle:

Oh maybe, actually. I remember most of the good robbed picks had been brought back at that point so I just decided to bring Lolo back for fun. :haha:

Excited for all non-DWTS contestants to make it to the end of the DWTS rankdown :dead: 

LMAOO Yesss I remember that. :lmao: 

Yesss, y'all better  get them there. :wub::giggle:

50 minutes ago, ImSomebody said:

Same here! Not too surprised because she probs wasn't one of the bigger names on the show (idk Irish levels of fame but being an early boot on a UK show probably didn't help). But would have liked to see her last a little longer because really liked her on her season.

Maura's definitely having one of the strongest post-Love Island careers it seems, which is nice!

Ooh I feel like DOI casts a lot of Love Island contestants on their show. :haha: 

46 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not Banks. 

:dead: @ you clarifying that. 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I wish Melody did Strictly instead of Dancing on Ice. :( 

Oooh lmaoo that's understandable. :dead:  

I didn't really know Ashley too well during PCD but got to know and love her on other things she's done/been on and def grew to love her on Strictly. I only really knew Nicole and Melody as they were my favorites haha.

Abbey. :wub: Great pick!

At least someone appreciates my entry! :wub: