2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Wanya Morris

Image result for wanya lindsay

I hate to do this, as I think he should have went further, but I need to make a cut quick and I am on break and don’t have much time left to go back to placement. Wanya was on Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars partnered with Lindsay. He is best known for being on Boyz II Men and did well throughout the competition. He should have outlasted Ginger as he was more consistent and a better dancer than her, however he didn’t because of the constant GMA promos that were in favour of Ginger. His most memorable dances were the Charleston, Jazz and his Cha-Cha.

SAVE: Corbin Bleu

Edited by Stephhyy

James Van Der Beek (Season 28)

james-van-der-beek-dwts-2.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

James Van Der Beek is the best contestant of Season 28. James deserved far, far better than the treatment he received on the week of his elimination. Honestly, James deserved better than being consistently underscored every week. I did not expect to be a fan of James at all, but he really surprised me every single week and outperformed his mediocre castmates with ease. Let's get into his journey.

James and Emma. Awesome partnership. Just seemed very mature and supportive. Very attractive partnership as well.

Week One - Tango. Great first week routine. Best dance of the night by a long shot. James instantly became the favorite to win the competition imo - though Hannah was winning the competition no matter what. YUCK. 21 is a fair score, but I would have given him one more point.

Week Two - Cha Cha. Also pretty good. Not as standout as his first performance, but still solid and the second best routine of the night. 20 felt a little too low, and he deserved a 21 imo.

Week Three - Movie Night. James danced a Rumba to the obnoxious "Shallow." Great routine nonetheless. James deserved a 24, not the 23 he received. 

Week Four - Quickstep. Okay so this is definitely James's weakest performance of the season, but the dance is still fine. James received a score of 28, which might be fair if the judges were scoring fairly. Hannah, Ally, and Sailor were grossly overscored. James literally scored the same as Karamo. No. James was done dirty again.

Week Five - Disney Night. James successfully did what Allison/Riker could not - he danced an amazing Pirates of the Caribbean Paso Doble. James deserved at least a 27, but received a 26. LOL. Just so Ally could receive the highest score of the night. 

Week Six - Samba. James deserved a perfect score. Or at least a 29. The 27 was not appreciated for this sexy and perfect routine. This is easily my favorite dance performed by James, who really took to the Samba like a professional. THOSE HIPS. 

Week Seven - Halloween Night. James performed the best routine of the night with that Viennese waltz. 27 again was too low of a score. Especially considering this tied James with Ally, Kel, and Lauren who all did not perform on the same level as him. No. James also danced a Team Freestyle as part of Team Trick and received another 27. 

Week Eight - Dance-Off Week. James finally received his perfect score for that Contemporary routine, which is easily one of the best routines of the season. Maybe the best routine. Really a beautiful piece. 

Week Nine - Boy Bands & Girl Group Night. James danced a Jive and Jazz. Both routines are great. Both routines scored a 36. That Jazz routine deserved at least a 37 - looking at you Len. LOL. The Jive was pretty fairly scored in my opinion. James probably had the best set of routines that night, though Kel stole the night with his Viennese Waltz.

Week 10 - Semifinals. Such a frustrating night. James had a very emotional week, suffering the loss of his unborn child. James bravely spoke about this tragedy during his video package and bravely showed the emotion of a mourning father. James then mustered up the strength to dance a Cha Cha and Foxtrot. The Cha Cha scored a 24, which is pretty fair. That Foxtrot though - underscored. James nailed that Foxtrot routine scoring a 27 makes zero sense and deserved a perfect score, especially considering the other two routines that earned perfect scores.

Then the judges eliminated him and saved Ally instead. I am not an Ally hater by any means, but I am also not an Ally stan. James consistently outperformed every single contestant that season. Yet was eliminated and underscored. WTF. The judges eliminated him just for the shock factor and newsworthy buzz of eliminating supposed frontrunner on the same night that he revealed the miscarriage of his unborn child. LOL. DWTS makes me f*cking ill.

James deserved better. I would have loved to see him go further in this Rankdown and rank the highest of his season, but here we are with a set of crappy nominations. 

SAVING: Zendaya (Season 16)

Nominations:

Kelly Monaco
Joey McIntyre
Rachel Hunter

Tia Carrere
Jennie Garth
Mario
Toni Braxton
Natalie Coughlin
Rick Fox
Hines Ward