Patti LaBelle

Hayes Grier

Mischa Barton

Joe Amabile
Nikki Glaser

Re-quoting on the new page for you all. 😛 

Nikki Glaser

8e0a5e503d455c5525e79c2e9603821b.jpg

So glad I can finally cut her LOL. She's first boot fodder who always seems to last way too long in this rankdown. Nikki is a comedian who appeared on season 27, partnered with Gleb Savchenko. For her week 1 dance, she performed a Salsa to "YES" that scored 17 points. Due to the twist this season where they announced the bottom 5 couples of week 1 and had them dance again, she danced a Salsa to "Tres Desos" and improved her score by 1 whole point, scoring 18 points. I remember the IDF meltdown when 5 girls ended up in the bottom group and that should've been a sign that season would have tragic results throughout LOL. :dead: Anyway, everyone realized that the writing was on the wall and Nikki was the first boot of the season. I think this leaves Erika as Gleb's last remaining partner? I just checked and it does. Congrats to Erika. I'm glad that I could prevent that title from going to Nikki and continue to actually cut the fodder unlike some of y'all.

SAVING: Courtney Act

• Like 1

Mischa Barton

image.jpeg.ae1fb14c00080dd2cac8304f5179fbc5.jpeg

Mischa Barton, best known for her stint on the OC, was a contestant on Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars. She partnered with a Artem Chigvintsev and said that her experience on the show was horrible. Let’s face it, she wasn’t going to go that far in the competition and it is miracle that that she has lasted this far in the rankdown, but sadly she is one of the weakest people left and I have to cut her. She said that the experience was horrible as she thought that she was going to have whole control of the creative aspect of her dances, which is why she signed up to do the show in the first place. Her three dances in the competition were weak and I think that this is the best spot for her to go out on the rankdown.

SAVE: Robert Herjavec

Edited by Stephhyy

10 minutes ago, stardoll9 said:

Cut Misha 

#BLESS at this. 😄 And surprisingly, this is probably Mischa's worst placement in this game, as she almost made it to the Top 100 despite my many times of targeting her in those respective games. :haha: 

#bless Amanda for cutting Nikki - to make sure she’s not Gleb’s longest lasting partner. :lmao: She def should have gone before Lauren and Jana. Congrats to Erika on having that honor.

Hayes Grier

DWTS-Hayes-Grier1.png

Honestly, I didn’t actually mind Hayes on the show. However, I didn’t think he should have been there in the first place. DWTS has made some mistakes in its casting, almost every season let’s be honest, but the moment they chose a Vine ‘star’ was a low point. Hayes was not a bad dancer and I actually enjoyed a few of his dances! His Contemporary was strong, his Jive, Cha-Cha and Jazz were all fun... and he had a fun partnership with Emma. But Season 21 had a bunch of ok dancers, and he happened to fall under the radar. Hayes is fine I guess, idk what he’s been up to since DWTS, but I’m still 🤔 over his casting and I’m happy to let him go here.

saving Toni Braxton

tumblr_ncfkomHzRb1rdqbfro1_500.gif

Shannon Elizabeth is best known for her work as a model, acting notably in American Pie & That's 70's show, and poker. And what about her dancing? That's one thing that she is not known for. She appeared on the 6th season of Dancing With The Stars where she was partnered with a baby Derek Hough - can we talk about his hair for a moment? Because his hairstyle was never cool. Anyway, back onto Shannon, her journey can be best described as Meh! I really never cared for her on the show - I just rewatched some of her routines and they were mediocre at best - she always seemed stiff during most of them. And truly, finishing in 6th place was quite generous but that season didn't really have anyone that was spectacular beside the front runners.  And at this point, she's fodder so she deserves to be cut from this rankdown.

SAVING: KELLIE PICKLER

• Like 1

MARISSA JARET WINOKAUR

41ea4b02c169e159_cbigb_g_marissajw_800x1

She betrayed Shannon Elizabeth on Celebrity Big Brother, so this is a fair cut for me to make. 😘 She was apart of the sixth season and partnered with Tony Dovolani. She somehow made it to fourth place, but I never really cared for her tbh. Her highest score was a 27 for her Tango and her lowest was an 18 for her Cha-Cha-Cha. According to Wikipedia, they have the sixth highest average of the season, ranking below Mario, Christian, and Shannon. Am I at 100 words yet? If not, lemme just mention how relatable she was in Celebrity Big Brother when she was objectifying James Maslow. Same, sis.

SAVE: Tia Carrere

Edited by Elliott

Joe Amabile

250?cb=20180913003239

Grocery Store Joe was a bachelorette and bachelor in paradise contestant.  He was on dancing with the Stars season 27.  He was that bad dancer that overstayed his welcome.  Week in and week out people thought he was going home and each week they were disappointed.  At least he is hot, that was the only redeeming factor about his stay on the show for me, that and Jenna Johnson <3.  jenna Johnson was his partner and she carried him all the way to week 8.  His highest and lowest individual scores were for the same dance style, that doesn't happen too often.  The first time he did the Quickstep he got a 14, and he raised that score by 10 points when he danced it 7 weeks later.  So I suppose it shows that he improved?

Save: Willow