2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

i will follow along ardently. but only half the time. and only complain when somehow you all don't have a 10-way tie for last place between all the truly vile people that have been on this show! i didn't even realize that vile person tucker carlson was on this show!

LMAO He's the one who danced better sitting in a chair than actually danced.... way back in Season 3. :dead: I don't really know much or anything of him outside of DWTS, but he only lasted one week thankfully lol.

Oops Athletes will be in but definitely not Children. I just copied and pasted the rules from my Survivor/BB/TAR game and forgot to change that :haha:

LOL I figured that's what happened! I was just joking.

Plus Athletes isn't considered a separate show. It's just a subtitled season, like All Stars was. :haha:

I know! Lolllll.

actually maybe i should apply so i can write out all my feelings on how much i hate derek fisher and on the flip side how much i love arike ogunbowale, who i assume will easily make top 20 of this rankdown.

*me going through to see who applied so I can start making deals*

Realizes you never made any DWTS game deals with me. :ermm:

You guys can be the only team :haha:

Wouldn't be surprised if everyone gets their own spot and we get a joint spot, if too many apps happen. :haha: Same with Amanda & Diana especially if they have matching Taylor Swift sigs. :haha:

actually maybe i should apply so i can write out all my feelings on how much i hate derek fisher and on the flip side how much i love arike ogunbowale, who i assume will easily make top 20 of this rankdown.

Arike won the All-Stars season in last year's game, shockingly over IDF faves of Adam and Mirai, sooooo you never know, she could make it there. :haha: Forgot where she landed overall.... thinking Top 60'ish?

I also just realized Wally's All-Stars/Athletes typo.... Arike coming for her MBT next year :wub:

Next fall would be perfect for Arike to get in to DWTS again. :wub:If she makes the Olympic roster...

wow i just started thinking of all the olympic athletes that could be on DWTS next fall. get megan rapinoe and alex morgan! it's not like they do anything for their clubs anyway. #BITTEROVERTHEBALLONDOR

Edited by totes4totes